Chp 5 "I.D.S [I.Deal.Scenario]"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “I.D.S”

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Date created: March 4th, 2012

Date posted: April 20th, 2012

Genre: PG/ Yunjae/ Homin/ JYJ

 

 

“How can you say that, Jae?!” Yunho gets up from his seat beside Changmin and facing the remain three members.

 

Jaejoong, Junsu and Yoochun are sitting across the table, facing both their leader and maknae. The five of them are talking about their thoughts years ago when they know the content of their contract with the company. The three of five who sitting in a row decided to talked to Yunho and Changmin about what they decided.

 

“I thought about it. Yunho, just tell the truth that you feel the same way too,” Jaejoong looks up at his leader.

 

“What? That SM doesn’t pay us that much we worked up with?” Yunho chuckles. “Yes I do feel that way. But it doesn’t mean I want to leave the company who trained me for years and promoted me to the world by SMTown concert,”

 

“Hyung, I know we can be this huge because SM promotion but it doesn’t mean they can treat us as if we are their labors!” Yoochun speaks up his mind.

 

“Yoochun is right, Hyung. If this continues we are just labors for them,” Junsu agrees with the man whom sits beside him.

 

Jaejoong nods at Yoochun and Junsu’s statements and looks back at Yunho, waiting for the latter’s answer. Jaejoong can’t tell he really wish Yunho is come with him. From the five of them, Yunho is number one person he wishes to go with.

 

‘Please say yes, Yunho,’ He silently prays inside his heart.

 

“No,” Yunho says breaks Jae’s hope in instant. “This is false. This is wrong. We can’t do this and leave our family here. We can remake our contract. You don’t have to sue SM party,”

 

“Remake our contract?” Yoochun laugh bitterly. “Hyung, you know how is Lee Soo Man Seossaengnim, right? If we talk in a good way they will decline it harshly. And the next thing we will facing is they will try to replace us with a new group,”

 

“But not sue, Yoochun,” Yunho places his left hand on his nose bridge.

 

“Then what, Hyung? What we can do? Sit here and do nothing?” Junsu throws his eyes at the other direction. “Do you know how much we earned this whole time? But what did we get? We can’t even buy our parents a nice house or car,”

 

“I understand your intention is not money, Junsu. I feel the same way too. We wish we can provide our family a nice place to stay and supply them with the best things as a son. But this is not a good idea,”

 

“So tell me, Yun. What we have to do?” Jaejoong sighs then looks up daringly at Yunho.

 

Yunho stares a big doe eyes which looking at him. Jaejoong face harden like he is angry but Yunho can see the truth inside Jaejoong’s eye. This best friend of him is talk with his eyes.

 

“I will stay…” Yunho answers softly.

 

Jaejoong stares in disbelief at Yunho as he lets out a small blow. “Yunho, you can’t be true! You choose to stay here instead to come with us? We offer you a freedom!”

 

“Yunho Hyung, please don’t make this hard as it's already is,” Junsu says tiredly. “Just say yes and the five of us can make it. You know Cassiopeia will always support us,”

 

“Yes, they will. That’s why I will stay,” Yunho concludes his statement. “I don’t want to disappoint them,”

 

“But, Hyung! Even Cassiopeia knows what SM has done to us. Don’t you know they wish that we can earn more honesty from SM? Even they support us to leave!”

 

“You don’t understand, Junsu!” Yunho walks back and forth in front of the black cushion. “I can’t leave this group as the leader. I have to keep this up!”

 

“Even though you are the leader, doesn’t mean you have to stay and sacrifice yourself, Yun!” Jaejoong also stands up. “Please… come with us…” he tries again.

 

“No! You don’t understand!” Yunho grabs his hair and throws his hands like he is surrender. “If I leave, TVXQ will disappear! There will be no TVXQ and Cassiopeia! I can’t let that happen! I have to stand to make TVXQ keeps alive. I WANT to keep them. They are every meant to me!”

 

“TVXQ and Cassiopeia are only a name, Yunho,” Jaejoong throws his head backward. “Once we are together, we are the same team. We can choose another name. Cassiopeia will reform. We just have to change our name!”

 

“Jaejoong Hyung is right, Yunho Hyung. What’s the problem about name?” Yoochun snickers, thinks that Yunho’s excuse is lame enough.

 

“Just a name?” Yunho repeats Yoochun’s line. “They are why we stand like now, Yoochun! TVXQ and Cassiopeia are our home. They are what we belong to. They are the part of us!”

 

“Hyung, we are still who we are even though we change our name as a new group. And also Cassiopeia!” Junsu butts in. “We wont change even we change our name. It's… just a name!”

 

“It isn’t same, Junsu. We are! We are the same. They are still the same. But it's different!”

 

“Tell me what makes it different, Yunho,” Jaejoong dares. “Just leave it. Cassiopeia will understand us. As long we still together. You have to come with us!” Jaejoong desperately yells and adds for himself. ‘You have to come with me,’

 

Yunho looks away with furrowed eyebrow. Jaejoong waits for the answer but he got nothing after a while.

 

“Changmin, you will go with us, right?” Jaejoong turns to the maknae. It's almost like he asks for a help.

 

Changmin, who keeps silent this whole time, stares at Jaejoong likes he thinks about his answer first.

 

“Tell him now, Min,” Yoochun points at Yunho. “Tell him clearly so he will understand what this company has done to us!”

 

“Yeah, tell him and make him understand how he acts so stupid just now,” Junsu snorts.

 

After along pause, Changmin says nonchalantly as he takes cookies from the jar. “….No, I’ll stay,”

 

“WHAT?!” Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong’s jaws drop open.   

 

“B, but, Changmin, you are the one who told me that you hate to be here,” Jaejoong stutters in confuse.

 

“Changmin, you said so?” Yunho gives Changmin a confuse look.

 

“No, I didn’t say that,” Changmin puts an innocent face toward Yunho.

 

“But…!” Jaejoong can’t finish his sentence as Changmin cuts him off.

 

“I said I don’t like how SM pay us, that’s all,”

 

“But you said that you wish you can leave! You were convincing me to come up with this decision, Changmin!” Jaejoong looks through Changmin eyes as he tries to recall what his maknae at that night a week ago.

 

He clearly remembers every word Changmin said that he felt sick about what SM done and he thought about leave the company. And because of that night conversation just the two f them, Jaejoong thought about his will to leave the company more. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter