Chp 4 "Two Hearts"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “Two Hearts”

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Date created: February 4th, 2012

Date posted: April 7th, 2012

Genre: Sweet Romance/ Angst/ PG

 

 

Jaejoong sits on the bench near the park, the wooden seat he always took each evening he wait for his beloved one. He places both of his palms on the edge of the seat as he glances around with a sweet smile plastered on his face.

 

“Fifteen more minutes before he comes,” Jaejoong smiles wide at his wrist watch.

 

Yunho jumps out the art studio while wearing his leather boots into the busy street of Cheongnam. He laughs as he jumping around with his one feet to another to fix the side zip. A couple of stares glance on him. But the 22 years old young man artist doesn’t budge at the attention since he has a date with his cute lover. As soon his dark brown boots attached perfectly, he runs into the crowd, makes shirt flows beside him.

 

Jaejoong takes a glimpse at the garden behind the bench he sat. There are a lot of roses and tulips. He places his chin on his fist and smiles as the wind caresses his black hair.

 

‘Will he bring me a white rose? Or a single tulip?’ Jaejoong giggles at his own thought.

 

Yunho stops his feet and turns back his built figure to the flower shop he just passed. He grins at the white roses’ bouquet on the display and decides to walk in.

 

 “Oh, young handsome man,” An old yet pretty lady in apron welcomes Yunho with a bright smile. “Can I help you choose the flower you need?”

 

“Yes…” Yunho glances up and down, a bit mesmerizes by all of the beautiful colorful flowers and the sweet fragrance which is filling the little shop.

 

“How is your girlfriend looks like?” The shop owner asks out of blue.

 

“Huh?” Yunho looks down at the lady, confuses by the sudden question.

 

“This lucky girl of yours,” The lady smiles as she examines Yunho’s attractive features. “What she looks alike? I can help to choose the flowers. Or you might know what she’s like?”

 

“Oh,” Yunho smiles sheepishly. “Uhm… actually it's not she….”

 

“Omo, omo, omo,” The flower shop owner puts her hand on her chest and widens her eyes. “What a waste…” She mumbles as she stares deeply at Yunho’s handsome face.

 

Yunho laughs at the reaction he used to get. “So, Aunty, can you still help me choose the flower for my boyfriend?” Yunho tilts his face while flashes his affectionate smile.

 

“Aigoo, of course, sweet heart,” The old lady punches lightly Yunho’s arm. “Come here, come here, how is your boyfriend? What’s the flower he likes?”

 

“Well, my boyfriend is a bit short…” Yunho scratches his tip nose with his index finger while answers. “He has a very beautiful and genuine smile. You can’t tell what he meant by his actions but you surely will know what he feels when he smiles because his heart is so warm,”

 

“Omona… I guest I know why you love him,” The old lady smiles to her young customer.

 

“And he likes white,” Yunho looks around before his eyes land on the rattan basket beside the chrysant flower.

 

“You want to take white roses?” The old lady follows Yunho’s gaze and smiles from her heart.

 

Yunho doesn’t realize he smiles while walks to the rattan basket and touch the white roses. “I think this is perfect for him. White really resembles his pure heart,”

 

“You must be love him so much,” The old lady smiles at Yunho’s back and places one of her hand on Yunho’s shoulder.

 

Yunho looks down at the old woman beside him and smiles as the sun light beams his body from the glasses windows. “Yes… I love him so much…”

 

“He must be the luckiest man alive,” The old lady laughs softly and starts to arrange some white roses into a beautiful bouquet.

 

Jaejoong leans backward so his head is leaning against the bench. He looks up at the sky and watch as the cloud lumping, painting the blue sky with some white palette. Somehow looking at the beautiful blue sky remains Jae as the time when his lover confessed to him. If there is a time when Jaejoong feels so much happiness overwhelms him until his vision becomes blurry, it was that time. The time when a tall tan man he loves for almost a year said that he had a feeling toward Jaejoong then asked Jae if he want to going out with him. Jaejoong palming his face and giggles.

 

Yunho smiles at the bouquet of the eleven white roses. He looks up and inhales deeply. Today is a bright day, sun shines like that day he confessed. The day he never forget after a long weeks he struggled with his feeling toward the certain boy from his major in university. The certain black haired boy who stole Yunho’s heart the time he smiles. Yunho laughs softly while looks down as remembers how his lover’s face expression when he kneeled down before the cute man and asked whether he felt the same way as Yunho did.

 

Jaejoong sits straight and stretches his head toward one direction where his lover usually comes. There are many people across the street in front the garden, waiting for the green light. Jaejoong glances down at his watch and pouts. The man he’s waiting for is unusually late for five minutes.

 

Yunho stands with many people on the other side of the street, waiting for the light street turn into green. He smiles at the sky. Yunho feels his heart is full. He feels blessed and sunlight beams his day every time he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter