Chp 3 "You Are My Miracle-2"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tittles: “You Are My Miracle”

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Length: 2/2

Date created: March 11th, 2012

Date posted: March 23rd, 2012

Genre: Sweet Romance/ PG

Pairing: Yunjae

 

 

Yunho is suppressing his yawn as he opens his mismatching sleepy eyes. His body feels ache after a night of celebration for MyeongDo’s High School basketball championship victory with his team mate. Yunho widens his eyes when he just realizes he was fall asleep right after he sat on the bus. The sky already falls dark and the cold wind blows inside the bus by the opened window. Yunho’s eyes ram to every side until he catches a glimpse of a silhouette beside him.

 

There is a figure he longing because he can’t meet the said person since two weeks ago. And to his surprise, Kim Jaejoong is now sleeping peacefully beside him. With his leaning on Yunho’s right shoulder, he breathes steadily. Yunho’s linger his eyes downward and sees that Jaejoong wraps both of his hands on Yunho’s right arm. He takes a good look of his body and finds his body was covered with a soft pink warm blanket. It was the same blanket he found the first time they meet. So Jaejoong really did put that blanket for him in purpose.

 

A thought is crossing Yunho’s mind as he stares at Jae’s closed eyes. He feels like waking up the latter but he doesn’t have a heart to do so. So he just stays still even tough the bus shelter to his house was long passed.

 

“Uum…”

 

Yunho startles as a figure who sleeping soundlessly beside him makes a move. Yunho quickly closes his eyes. He can hear his Hyung is awakening.

 

“Yunho,” Yunho hears Jaejoong is calling for him. “Yunho, your bus stop was passed. Wake up,” Jaejoong shakes Yunho’s shoulder softly but the younger decides to keep up the act. Jaejoong bites his lips as he looks through the windows.

“Yunho, wake up…” Jaejoong tries once again. This time his voice becomes more urgent than before. “Oh, eotteohge? I have to go home now,”

 

Yunho keeps pretend to sleep when the grips on his shoulder slowly lifted until he can’t feel Jae’s presence beside him again. Yunho feels the bus stop and he hears the door was opened with a low thud. Yunho opens one of his eyes secretly and takes a peek at the bus stop platform. Jaejoong is walking down the bus stairs as he lands the last glance over his shoulder. Yunho is quickly in sleep mode again when the bus slowly drives away.

----------------------------------------------------------

“Seosamdong?” Changmin walks down from the bus and read the bus shelter platform name above his head.

 

“This is where Jaejoong Hyung got off of the bus yesterday,” Yunho explains. He takes a look at his left and right as the two high school boys standing on the bus shelter.

 

“Are you sure? It was an exclusive district in Seoul, man,” Changmin whistles. He trails on Yunho’s back when his seat mate starts to walk down the street. “Where are we going now?”

 

“Umm, I don’t really know…” Yunho mumbles confusedly while shifting his backpack and looks around.

 

“What?! I don’t wanna wondering around stupidly like a beggar between these huge houses, Jung!” Changmin snorts as he dips his hand into his backpack and takes out a potato chip snack.

 

“Aish, you are the one who insist to come with me from the start, remember?!” Yunho jutted his lips and walks away. Changmin grumbles behind him as he follows Yunho’s step.

 

The two boys are walking around the cold street with green line on the both sides of the street. They spend a boring half an hour when Changmin starts to squawks and complaining about the cold whether because it nears to nightfall.

 

“Stop it, Changmin. It's still 6 pm and a week forward will be the first day of summer so stop whining!"

 

“It’ll dark soon, Yunho! And I am hungry!” Changmin whines and keeps his hands on his stomach.

 

Yunho can hear a rumbling sound and can’t believe his seatmate just had three melon breads and a whole potato chips snack by his own. Yunho shakes his head as Changmin keeps whining until there is another voice. Yunho turns around.

 

“Jaejoong Hyung?”

 

“Huh?” Changmin looks up from his stomach. “Did you say something? Yah, Jung Yunho!” Changmin’s mouth hangs open when suddenly Yunho runs away from him. Changmin hurriedly run after his seatmate and grab the latter’s backpack, makes Yunho stumbled backward.

 

“What the hell…?!” Yunho retorts to his shoulder.

 

“That’s my line, Jung! You are the one who ran away out of blue!” Changmin pants. “Where are you going? Don’t tell me you get a prank on me!”

 

“What prank, Shim! I saw Jaejoong Hyung!” Yunho throws his face toward the intersection. He just saw Jaejoong is standing at the intersection behind the parked car. Now Yunho reached the spot but there is no one here and the sky become darker and darker.

 

“You so called Hyung? Oh yeah? So where is he?” Changmin dares, pisses as he catches up his breath.

 

“He was here a minute ago, I swear!” Yunho scans the road around and some people do pass them with a questioned look. Then Yunho’s sight catches something. “There! He is standing there, come on!”

 

“Wait, Yunho. Where are you going, there is no one there!” Changmin grabs Yunho’s elbow with a confuse look. He eyeing the direction Yunho points to but he sees nothing. Seriously it starts to scare him. “Why does he run away, anyway?”

 

“He doesn’t run away,” Yunho frowns at Changmin.

 

“And how you can explain how he isn’t here when you just see him minutes ago since you doesn’t see him walk away from here?” Changmin retorts but then his back hands push something along with a low gasps. Changmin was just accidentally hit a paper bag which brought by a woman who passes beside them. The paper bag was fall down and its contents are spreading everywhere.

“Omo, Omo, I'm sorry Aunty,” Changmin bows apologetically and bends to pick the woman’s belonging.

 

“It's okay,” The middle aged woman said kindly. “It's fine. I can handle it,”

 

Yunho takes a glimpse at the woman. Somehow this ahjumma reminds him of someone. “I'm so sorry for my friend’s behalf, Aunty,” Yunho bows a couple of time before bends down and helps Changmin and the woman. “Here, let me help you,”

 

Yunho and Changmin pick up the fruits and some bread into the brown paper bag and hand it back to the middle aged woman. Changmin keeps bowing and mumbling sorry words. Yunho wraps it and take them leave and about to walk by.

 

“Hold on, you two,” The middle aged woman shouts before Yunho and Changmin walk too far. Yunho and Changmin turn around. “Would you like to have a cup of tea and cookies?”

 

“Eh?” Yunho and Changmin exchange glance before back to the full of smile the woman in front of them.

 

It was only ten minutes until Yunho and Changmin find themselves are sitting on the brown leather sofa in the warm and nice guest room. The maids are serving them plates of food and pouring them a nice scent tea as soon they sit on the sofa. Yunho and Changmin only nods and smiles confusedly. This mansion is surely huge. The woman must be extremely rich or something.

 

“Where are you living, gentlemen?” The woman from before comes out after change her clothes. She sits on the sofa across the table.

 

“I living in Jamsil,” Yunho replies politely.

 

“My house is just a couple block from blocks from his,” Changmin mumbles and nods.

 

“You are so kind. And you are so handsome,” the woman turns to Yunho while the said person could only reply with toothy smiles.

 

“I bet my son will be in your age,” the woman mumbles the last sentence, more to himself.

 

Yunho and Changmin exchange glance, want to know what her mean but they have a sense that maybe it's impolite to ask something too private. Maybe her son was passed away since her sentence is so strange to be said.

 

“Please have a drink,” The middle aged woman smiles as she sways her hand in manner and get her own cup. “And what did you guys doing walking around Seosamdong at this hour? Are you two lost?”

 

“Ah, no…” Yunho chuckles. “Actually I am searching for someone. Oh, right, since you live here, maybe you know him,”

 

“You’re looking for someone?”

 

“Yes, I’m looking for a boy named Kim Jaejoong. Do you know where….”

 

Yunho never can finish his sentence as a cup fall onto the floor and makes an echo sound all over the guest room. Yunho, Changmin w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter