Chp 2 "You Are My Miracle-1"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: “You Are My Miracle”

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Length: 1/2

Date created: February 7th, 2012

Date posted:  February 10th, 2012

Genre: Sweet Romance/ PG

Pairing: Yunjae

 

 

Yunho yawns wide as he leans backward at the bus seat. This is the seat he always takes when he get into the bus. The last seat on the back of the bus has the half opened window on its left. He always sits on the left side and sleep after had an entire tire day of high school and basketball practice. The Jamsil bus route will take a full 20 minutes from the school bus stop until the bus shelter near Yunho’s house.

 

“Aaah, my body is hurt,” Yunho mumbles as he shifts in his seat, already feel sleepy. “I will tell Heechul Hyung to stop clinging on me like a monkey when I'm practicing,”

 

It was his routine. The basketball practice will end up at 3 pm and he will walk to the bus stop five meters from the school gate and waits there alone, watching the busy activity of Seoul around him. Then the bus will come at 3.15 pm and Yunho will take the last seat on the left, opens the windows a bit before fall asleep for 20 minutes onward.

 

“Today, Seoul is windy as well,” He mumbles, feels the breeze caresses his cheek.

 

But today, something extraordinary happened when Yunho wakes up at 3.35 pm. He yawns and looks around. There are some people inside the bus who sit on the front lines. Yunho notice that the bus will stop at the Jamsil shelter in a few moments. Yunho is about to stand up when the thick blanket which covering his body falls on his ankles. Yunho looks down and frowns.

 

“Whose is this?”

 

Yunho bends down to get the soft pink blanket. He scans his surround to get some eye contact. Maybe someone was happened leave it here, or someone has dropped it. It will be bad if he doesn’t give it back. Yunho looks down again at the blanket on his hands. He fixes the school backpack on his back before decide to take the blanket home.

 

‘Maybe that person will comeback again, tomorrow,’ Yunho thinks as he walks down the bus toward his house.

----------------------------------------------------------

The next day Yunho remains sit on his usual position. But he doesn’t sleep today. Even though he deadly sleepy but he has to return the blanket to the person who left it. His mother thought him to always return somebody else’s belonging. Because it is a bad habit to keep another’s belonging and that was a bad guy does. And Yunho surely doesn’t want to be a bad guy.

 

“I hope this is a girl’s,” Yunho giggles at his own thought. “I want to have a girlfriend,” He pouts at the blanket.

 

Yunho is now sitting straightly, watching all the people walk in and out the bus. He keeps the blanket on his knee, perhaps that person will see it and notice that it was his/her. But until Yunho reaches the Jamsil bus shelter, the certain person didn’t come out. Yunho sighs as he gets up from his seat and pushes the stop button.

 

“Well, maybe not today,”

 

Yunho’s father told him not to give up easily so Yunho does the same thing for the next day and the day after tomorrow and the day after the day after tomorrow. It was going for about a week Yunho lost his 20 minutes sleep for a whole a week.

 

“Maybe she…or he… already thinks this blanket is useless and no need to look for it again, there are a lot of cheap 200 won blankets on market, anyway,” He grunts as he walks into the bus, puts in some coins and walks onto the spot he usually takes. But there is someone there.

 

Jung Yunho, being a gentleman like his father teaches him to, doesn’t tell the boy to get lost and claims the seat. Instead, he sits on the side of his seat, beside the stranger boy. The black haired boy turns to him. Yunho glances once before the latter smiles and bow slightly. Yunho stares confusedly, wanders around before certain that the boy was just greet him.

 

“Good afternoon,” Yunho bows his head in reaction, still in his confuse. The said boy smiles as a reply.

 

The next 20 minutes, Yunho does his new routine for past week. He watches as people get in and out the bus without land an eye on him or the blanket. Yunho tilts his head while puckers his lips. He looks down and thinks hardly.

His mother ever told him once: if he found something that isn’t his and he can’t return it either, the only thing he could do is to donate it. Yunho sticks out his tongue, still thinking. But won’t he look stupid to donate just a single blanket? Maybe he should give it to Aunty Hyori, she runs an orphanage after all.

 

Yunho nods like he was decided a big thing and moves to put the blanket inside his school backpack. The sudden movement beside him makes Yunho turns his face. The boy who greeted him earlier looks at him like he has something to say. Yunho looks to his right and left, make sure the boy was reacting to him.

 

“Me?” Yunho points his index finger to his face as his eyes widen. The boy nods soooo slightly. “Do you want to say something?”

 

“Uhm…” The black haired boy starts and he slowly points at the blanket. “That…”

 

Yunho looks down at the blanket he holds then back to the boy. “Yeah?”

 

“What are you planning with that?” The boy asks sheepishly.

 

Yunho tilts his head aside and frowns. “Well, this is not mine. Maybe someone dropped it here. I was waiting for a week to give it back but no one comes,” Yunho scratches his nose tip. “I think I will just donate this to someone who needs it,”

 

The boy looks sad as soon Yunho mentioned what he is planning at. And the reaction doesn’t escape Yunho’s eyes. He looks as the boy’s eyes.

 

“Is there something wrong?” Yunho asks.

 

The boy looks down to his own knee before gets up and push the stop button. Yunho pouts. ‘What’s wrong with him?’ and then shrugs. He moves to sit on the boy’s seat earlier, his own seat. He opens the window a little before inhales the refreshing breeze into his lung.

---------------------------------------------------------

The next day Yunho is sits on his usual spot while yawning as his whole body aches. Thanks to his basketball captain team he has to work out harder today for the next week high school basketball championship. Yunho is ready to close his eyes when someone moves to his direction and sits right beside him. Yunho opens his eyes and turns.

 

“Omo, good afternoon,” Yunho bows politely, half confused but manages to greet anyway.

 

It is the black haired boy from yesterday. Today he wears a cute spring light brown jacket and a layer surrounds his neck. Yunho just realizes how white the boy’s skin is, or maybe it way too pale compared to Yunho tan skin. Yunho starts to wonder does this boy live near this station. Since he doesn’t wear school uniform, Yunho can’t tell the boy was on his way home from school.

 

“G, good afternoon…” the boy replies with a whisper. Yunho doesn’t see a pink tint which decorates the boy’s cheek.

 

“We meet, again,” Yunho starts to open the conversation. Well, he just to act polite since they separated like yesterday.

 

“N, ne…”

 

And Yunho wonders why this boy is so nervous. There is a long pause after that. Yunho thinks that the short reply from the boy indicates that he doesn’t want to continue the conversation, so Yunho doesn’t open his mouth again and chooses to look outside the window.

 

“U… Um… actually…”

Yunho flashes his head after hears a soft stutter. Did this boy just talk to him again?

“I… I want to apologize for my impolite behavior yesterday…”

 

Oh, he knows now. “Ne…”

 

The black haired boy looks up with his doe eyes. Yunho mesmerized by those eyes. He just realized how beautiful they are. The boy looks down to his knee again, maybe embarrassed. Yunho remembers something before struggle with his backpack and takes out a soft pink blanket. The boy’s eye widens impossibly wide.

 

“This… you… you said you will…”

 

“I'm sorry. Here, I return it to you,” Yunho smiles toothily at the boy.

 

The said boy looks up at Yunho with lips hang open. “How did you know?”

 

“Your face told me,” Yunho laughs softly, earns a blush from the latter. “I am sorry. You must be confused to ask me yesterday… I should know it,”

 

The boy shakes his head while smiles to Yunho. They both laugh at their stupidity and start the light conversation from the start.

 

“My name is Jung Yunho, seventeen, twelfth grade MyeongDoo high school,” Yunho offers his hand.

 

“Jaejoong,” The boys shakes Yunho’s hand. “Kim Jaejoong, you can call me Jaejoong. I am eighteen,”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter