Chp 13 "11월...그리고 (November With Love)– 2"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13 November With Love…– 2

 

Title: 11월...그리고 (November With Love)

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Length: 2/2

Date created: October 1st, 2015

Date posted: October 4th, 2015

Genre: Romance | Angst

Pairing: Yunjae

 

 

Jaejoong looks at the man who sitting on the balcony. Yunho is staring at far away and his eyes unfocused. Jaejoong was planning to surprised the younger to make Yunho’s favorite dinner as the younger comes back from work. But as the black haired man steps into the apartment, his eyes spot the apartment’s owner is currently sitting silently on the balcony. Jaejoong smiles widen as he approaches the taller younger. He peeks his head out and calls out the younger but the latter doesn’t budge as if his mind isn’t there. Jaejoong frowns. He walks up and touches Yunho’s shoulder.

 

“Yunho?”

 

The look on Yunho’s face is surely shocked that the elder is in his apartment without him knowing. “O-oh, Hyung! I didn’t hear you come,” the younger stands up absurdly.

 

“I called you before but you didn’t hear me,” Jaejoong pouts as he tilts his head.

 

“Uh? Really?” Yunho looks confusedly.

 

Jaejoong makes a determined ‘un!’ and narrows his eyes to the taller man. “What are you doing here? You look troubled, Yunho,”

 

“N, no. Uh… I just…” Yunho smiles hesitantly as he looks anywhere but the man in front of him. “I was looking for idea for my project,” The taller younger smiles but the elder doesn’t look convinced at all. Yunho quickly tries to change the topic before Jaejoong could ask him another question. “So, what’s brought you here, Hyung?”

 

“Oh!” It drifts Jaejoong to his first plan. “I was planning on surprised you. Now it's ruined,” Jaejoong sulks as he turns to walk into apartment.

 

“Surprised me?” Yunho laughs, follows the elder into the house and closes the window. “What are you trying to pull, Hyung?”

 

“I'm about to grill this beef,” Jaejoong reaches out the huge bags contain marbled beefs.

 

“Whoah! Hyung you remember my favorite!” Yunho’s eyes pop in excitement. He walks around to stand behind the kitchen counter beside the black haired man.

 

“Since you didn’t eat properly these days,” Jaejoong sighs, starts to ripe the beef packages.

 

Yunho looks down at the man. “I did?”

 

“Yeah, you don’t finish your dinner since last week. And everytime I text you at noon, you always skip your lunch time. You don’t consume milk too,” The elder takes out some bell papers and garlics.

 

Yunho leans to the counter, stares intently at the man beside him. “Umm… I don’t even notice…”

 

“It's a bad habit, Yunho,” Jaejoong goes on. “You know you are not healthy enough these days. Yet you keep skipping you meals,” He pauses to put the rice into the cooker and continues scold the younger as he gets some spices out of the board. “I give you the vitamins and you don’t drink them too. And you’re getting skin…”

 

A soft petal silences him. Jaejoong widens his eyes as his body froze in shock. The taller younger is right in front of him, eyes closed, lips resting on Jaejoong’s plump lips. Jaejoong needs ten seconds to recover his brain and realizes what situation they are in now. Yunho flutters open his eyes. He withdraws his face slowly from the doe eyes man.

 

“I’m sorry,” He whispers. “You look so adorable when worrying about me,”

 

Jaejoong is still wide eyes looking at the younger. When at least he can feel his own lips again, he opens it as he blinks. Then he closes it again and blinks. Yunho straightens his figure and takes a step back.

 

“Oh, I'm sorry to surprise you. I shouldn’t kiss you just like that,” Again, the black haired man who 2 years older by him doesn’t reply. Caressing his nape, Yunho smiles nervously. “Uh… Well, then I—” He spins around to walk away when suddenly someone tugs his shirt from the back. Look passed his shoulder, Yunho finds a pretty blushing face he admires since high school.

 

“Th—that’s…” Jaejoong tries, fingers still hold on Yunho’s shirt tightly. “…that’s okay…”

 

“What?” It's not that Yunho doesn’t hear what Jaejoong says but he just can't believe Jaejoong is okay with that.

 

“You kiss me… it's okay…” Jaejoong says in soft whispering tone.

 

Yunho turns around. Still can't believe what Jaejoong is saying. “You are okay with me kissing you?”

 

Now standing face to face, the elder of the two only nods shyly and quickly looks down. Yunho’s heart beats faster than ever. Is this even real? Kim Jaejoong, the man he in love with for years is now in front of him, blushing in pretty pink, telling him that it's okay for Yunho to kiss him?

 

Gaining all his courage, Yunho takes a step to decreasing their distance. He can see the shorter man is tensing at their atmosphere. “So… is it okay if I kiss you again? …now?”

 

Kim Jaejoong looks up. And Yunho can describe a wide spacious galaxy inside the dark eyes. It's drowning him to nowhere but strangely it doesn’t frightening. Jaejoong’s plump lips disappear behind the cute two teeth for a moment before he sheepishly let out a “yes,”

 

Heart thumping harder, Yunho tries to resist it. “Are you sure?”

 

He takes Jaejoong’s fingers in between his as he erases their space. Their chests are merely a yarn apart. He looks down as Jaejoong has no guts to look up. Jaejoong’s eyes are hazy as well as his brain when he realizes how Yunho inches closer.

 

“…then, excuse me…”

 

It happens so slowly. And the touch is feather-alike. Jaejoong feels like he is tasting a honey. It's sweet. It's so soft as if Yunho is scared he will break if he puts his lips harder onto Jaejoong’s. But it's lasting longer than a peck, yet shorter than a kiss should be. Is it friendly kiss? No, no matter how close friends are, they don’t kiss on the lips. Is it just a gratitude kiss?

 

Jaejoong flutters open his eyes to see the taller younger pulls away slowly. The smile which graces Yunho’s lips tells him how happy he is right now. And it makes Jaejoong smiles too.

 

No, it's not just a gratitude kiss

 

“Once more?” The younger asks, brings his palm to Jaejoong’s cheek. “Another one, please?” Jaejoong chuckles. This isn’t a question. “And another,”

 

As they let go for their forth kiss, Jaejoong hugs the younger’s middle. “You may ask for more from now on,” And they laugh as their lips touching again.

 

That night is the first time in months Yunho finishing his dinner. The two newly lovebirds are cuddle up on the sofa watching none even though the tv is playing their fav movie. Because they are too busy to feed each other popcorn and steal pecks from others. Resting his arm around his new lover’s hips, Yunho kisses Jaejoong a goodnight kiss on the latter’s forehead before both of them fall asleep with smile on their faces.

--------------------------------------------------------

The morning after the two men rush to their office. Yunho laughs as he staring at how Jaejoong forgot that he didn’t bring any clothes so he have to go back to his apartment first. So the younger offers him a ride to the latter’s apartment for Jaejoong to changing into his office suit. As they drive to the Jaejoong’s office, the happening night before was brought to conversation and comes to the halt that:

 

‘Maybe if we live together, it will be more sufficient’

 

But of course it remains in each other’s mind as no one dare to speak it out loud. Both know they are new to this. Not to mention their relationship before they come to Busan, how they separated for three years before. And to meet again and go for friendship for a month…. They know they shouldn’t rush anything.

 

The following days feel like a dream. Jaejoong laughs and smiles a lot. His team from work asks if he find a new lover because Jaejoong has been so bright these days. Yunho also has the best week of his life. He is a bright man but his friends still notice how Yunho looked so cheerful the past few days. His dream has come true. Jaejoong, his most beautiful thing in the world is his. The two youth can't stop smiling whenever they read message, or when they phone ring they smile wider and rush outside to pick up the phone, and come home to greet by warm hugs and sweet kisses.

 

Jaejoong doesn’t know that he is a cuddly type but love prove him wrong. He really likes snuggling with Yunho on the sofa as the younger caressing his black hair to lull him to sleep. He also likes to hug the taller just in case Yunho drawn to his photography. Well, life has been so wonderful for the two soulmates.

 

“Ah Hyung, I bring you this,” Yunho smiles to the smaller man. Doesn’t notice a slight disappoint look on his lover’s face as he puts the ice cream bucket on the table. “Did you cook?” The taller younger takes off his coat and scarf. The two of them are in Jaejoong’s apartment planning to have Friday chapjae.

 

“Yes, I cook your favorite,” Jaejoong smiles and takes Yunho’s hand with him. They eat with cheerful atmosphere like usual. Chatting like they just met after long separation even though they just bid goodbye kiss this morning.

 

Jaejoong leans his head to the broad shoulder. Both Yunho and Jaejoong are sitting on Jaejoong’s bed with their back on the bed headboard. Both are in their pajama. Yunho is looking at the picture on his camera, glances at Jaejoong once in a while to see if his lover already sleepy.

 

“Why don’t you sleep, Hyung?” Yunho puts his camera and leans down to plant a kiss on Jaejoong’s crown. But the latter doesn’t respond as he usually does. It needs only 2 seconds for Yunho to notice it. “What’s wrong?”

 

“…Yunho… you know you shouldn’t call me that again,” Jaejoong starts softly.

 

Yunho stares in Jaejoong’s black orbs. “You mean calling you by ‘Hyung’?” Jaejoong doesn’t answer but his pouty lips say it all. Yunho chuckles. “You don’t want me calling you Hyung?”

 

“No,” Jaejoong turns his face away while his fingers are playing on the bed cover.

 

“I remember someone told me to call him Hyung because he is 2 years older than me,” Yunho says in teasing tone.

 

“That’s! That’s…” The black haired man sits straight and turns to the younger. “I'm… I'm sorry for what I did to you back then, Yunho,” Jaejoong looks appalled and it washes Yunho’s smile away.

 

“Uum... Hyung, I didn’t mean—”

 

“I was so bad. I yelled at you. I called you names. I even cursed you when my friends teased me about us. It was annoy me. And-and I was at my bad teen… I was only thinking about me!”

 

“It's okay so—”

 

“It's not okay!” Jaejoong punches the younger’s chest but it's not angry approach. It's an emotional outcome, because it's not even hurt. “I'm so bad at you! I don’t deserve your smile! But you were so kind to me. You bought me gifts. You made Christmas present for me. You remembered my favorite cakes. You knew everything about me. You came to my house when you heard those bully issues. You did a lot for me!”

 

“Hyung, that’s a past…”

 

“No no no,” He looks up and Yunho sees Jaejoong’s eyes start to water. “I’m so sorry, Yunho. After… after my graduation… I regret everything and…when I realized it was too late. You are no longer there. I never able to meet you. Pride ate me alive… I can't even ask Aunty Jung whether you were home. I never had a chance to ask your forgiveness. I'm a coward. I'm sorry, Yunho. Sorry,”

 

As the confession ends, the tears pour hard onto Jaejoong’s pale cheeks. Yunho only stares at him for a while, gives him some times to let it out. After minutes passed, he heaves a sigh and inches closer to hug the man.

 

“Have you done? Are you feeling better now?” He soothing the latter while rubs Jaejoong’s shoulders.

 

Jaejoong hiccups, pouts at the taller man. “This is what I hate from you. You never mad at me,”

 

“I will mad if you bring the past again… I’m sorry I brought it up,” The younger pokes the scrunchy nose. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter