Chp 12 "Healing Myself"

I.N.T.R.O.L.U.D.E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 12 Healing Myself

 

Title: Healing Myself

Author: Chiiryu Jung

Date created: May 12th, 2014

Date posted: May 17th, 2014

Genre: PG / Romance

Pairing: Yunjae

 

 

The long legs are walking out the glistening black car. The tall man with dark brown hair hands over his bag to the young man whom stands in front of the main door with a beautiful smile on his face.

 

“Good evening, Master Yunho,”The boy bows slightly.

 

“Good evening, Jae,” Yunho replies.

 

The young man walks inside the house, greeted by some women maids who inform him that the dinner is ready. Yunho turns to the black haired boy beside him just to grab the latter’s small wrist and drags him to the dinner table. The dining room is beautifully golden shine through the crystal chandelier on top of the long dining table. The marbles furnitures are sparkling at the chandelier glow.

 

“Master, I can't…” Jaejoong is hesitant to sit on the expensive high back chair beside the handsome young business man.

 

“Jaejoong, sit,” The older man demands.

 

“But…”

 

“Jaejoong, dear, the food will get cold if you don’t sit and eat now,” Mrs. Park, the house cook says kindly. Jaejoong gives her an unsure glance before the mansion owner speaks.

 

“Jaejoong, be good now and sit then eat,”

 

“O, okay… Excuse me…” Jaejoong nods docilely while the pink pout forms on his lips. He glances up at the handsome when he hears a small chuckle. The maids then bring the foods and warm soups. As if the cooks and maids knew that their Master will eat together with his beloved companion, they perfectly serve the foods for two.

------------------------------------------------------

Jung Yunho is running the finest man-attire company in the entire Korea. The brand is a high-end scale and imported to a number of countries and big cities in the Europe. The young man reaches his top at the age of 27. Countless business and fashion magazines interviewed this handsome young man. Yunho never remembered how it happened but some people in this industry recognized him as celebrity even though the latter doesn’t even care what people are saying. The brunette is a loner and workaholic. Simply living alone since he has no close family and sibling after his parents died in the one holiday night in Canada. Jung Yunho has no romance relationship and stated that he loves his job more than his social live.

 

On Christmas’ eve after he got back from the company, it was nearly midnight when he gazed outside the car. His driver took a different route to Jung mansion, told his Master that there was a giant Christmas tree in the middle of Soul’s city hall. There were a lot of teenagers with their lover celebrating Christmas. Driver Jang took a slow round, telling a story and warm Christmas story as Yunho uninterestedly stared at the colorful lamps shone the white snow.

 

It was when Yunho’s almond eyes caught a frozen figure on the street. He straightened his back to get a better view at the small lump which shivered in the street. It was a boy, maybe in his teens, Yunho could tell. The boy had dirt on his face and a piece of torn which looked like a green dirty blanket which covered a single piece dirty shirt underneath. The boy curled into a ball in the corner of the street, leaned on the brick wall of one of the building. His small face peeked out from the torn blanket to watch how the teens in his ages spent their Christmas’ eve. Yunho saw a lot of beggars before but something about that boy hurt his heart. He saw himself in that boy. He remembered how he cried like a river when his parents’ body in coffins reached to their mansion from Canada.

 

At that point the young businessman told his driver to stop the car. He confused the bald man when his Master suddenly opened the door and walked out to the street forgetting his warm coat. Jung Yunho approached the bundle of dirty blanket, tried to not attract too much attention. The said boy turned his head when he caught a glimpse of the tall silhouette got near him. He gasped in surprise and scooted backward, bumped his back to the cold wall.

 

“Good night,” The man in attire greeted carefully. He watched as the small being whimpered in fear at his approach. Driver Jang ran out to his Master with the thick coat. When Yunho noticed how the sudden movement comes near him feared him and trapped him between the strangers and the wall, Yunho reached back his hand, gave a signal to Driver Jang to not come closer.

 

“Don’t worry. I'm not gonna hurt you,” Yunho said softly to the pitiful being.

 

Still the boy didn’t say a thing except hugged his knees and darted his eyes everywhere except Yunho, as if tried to look an escape from the stranger. Yunho can just turn around and leave but he didn’t. Instead the sculpted man scrunched down in front of the startled boy.  Yunho didn’t say anything but he stared at the boy’s dirty face. Under the black dirty hair, Yunho eyes beamed when he found a pair of beautiful eyes. The boy looked away once more after their eyes met. After a couple of second he looked up again fearfully. When he found a piercing eyes he quickly looked down, inside questioning what is a handsome rich young man doing here.

 

“What are you doing here?”

 

Jaejoong flinched at the low deep voice. It sent shiver down his spine. Or it's just a winter. He looked up. Shouldn’t it his question? The business man to be at this place in front of a little beggar at the time like this is definitely out of place.

 

“Where is your home?” Yunho knew this question sounds stupid because obviously the boy had no place to be called home. But he only to make sure because it will be rude if he offer a help without made sure of it. After 10 seconds passed without an answer, Yunho brave himself to say. “You don’t have home?”

 

The boy no longer shivered in fear but only buried his face on his knee and stared into the snowy ground under them. He was in trance about his old family when beautiful long fingers reached out to him. He startled and moved away as far as the wall behind him allowed. The man’s fingers stopped in the air and they stared each other. He can't let this handsome man touch him, not when he was so dirty and ugly.

 

“My name is Jung Yunho,” The young man smiled, made the boy can't avert his eyes. “I'm not a bad guy. And also that fat man over there. He is Jang ahjusshi, my driver. He is a bit talkative though,” Yunho said a bit comical, gained a blink from the covered-by-dirt boy.

 

“My house is far from here. Not that far… but it's warm and there are a lot of maids who will take care of you and give you warm foods,” Yunho tilted his head, flashed his kind smile again. “Maybe I look suspicious to you. You can leave later but in 40 minutes will be Christmas and I want you to have a warm glass of chocolate in front of the fireplace,”

 

Jaejoong’s doe eyes widened at the words. And his eyes trailed down to the hand that reached out for him. He needed a minute to process what was happening right now and his heart battled whether he had to believe the man in front of him or not. But soon water was blurring his eyes and the stranger warmth flow into his blood when he took the man’s hand. He got that warm smile again, and his heart fluttered. Yunho gave a signal to Driver Jang to come closer and Jaejoong jumped back in surprise.

 

“It's okay, it's okay…” Yunho quickly yet softly circled his long arms around the boy’s dirty torn blanket. “Driver Jang only going to give you this warm coat,” Yunho smiled as he took his thick coat from the bald man. He stopped his hands from removing the boy’s blanket. “Is this precious to you?”

 

Jaejoong’s heart thumped at the question. This man is so kind. He shook his head as an answer. After pulled out the dirty blanket from the boy, Yunho quickly wrapped his 475 dollars coat around the shivered boy, afraid the boy will get a cold. Gently, the brunette lead the boy to his car as Driver Jang opened the door for them. He didn’t miss the confused and bewildered look on Driver Jang’s face. Jung Yunho only smiled and they headed to Jung Mansion.

 

Yunho never forgot how Jaejoong’s expression was when their car passed through the front gate. He didn’t even dare to step inside the shiny marbles floor, afraid he will dirtied it. Yunho had a difficult 15 minutes to persuade the boy that it was okay to walk into house and that Mrs. Park is nice old lady who will give him clothes and foods. And he would never forget when the boy walked down the stairs in his old big warm sweater, for the first time Yunho believes there is an Angel. And after 10 years passed the Christmas alone, this year someone accompany Jung Yunho sat on his dining table and ate together as Christmas song float in the air of December.

----------------------------------------------------

“It's been three months you had been stay but how could you still this anxious to eat in the same table with me?” Jaejoong looks pass his shoulder to the man whom threw the question. Jung Yunho is sitting on his working desk looking all handsome with his green shirt and trouser. They are in Yunho’s working room on the end of hall Yunho’s bedroom.

 

“I—I'm not… I don’t deserve to sit beside you, Master,” Jaejoong looks down in shame and continues wiping the frames.

 

“Don’t deserve what? Jaejoong, I told you to stop thinking like that, you are so much more than that,”

 

So much more than that. Jaejoong’s breath hitches at the words. So much? ‘So what am I to you?’ His tongue itches to ask but his heart is not ready for it.

 

“I…. I'm not from your society, Master…”

 

“What the hell did you mean by that?!” Yunho raises from the desk as he raises his voice. The pale boy flinches has no guts to face the angry man. “You are not a beggar, Jaejoong. You live here with me. You are same like me. Which part of it that you didn’t understand? And I told you to stop calling me Master,”

 

Jaejoong lowers his face at the sight of Yunho’s frowns. The dustcloth was folded between his fingers. The boy tries to calm his heart because these days he felt something dangerous run through him. He feels something for his savior. He feels something forbidden grows inside him.

 

“I—I can't do that, Master… You…you are so kind to take me home and let me stay. You give me warm clothes, foods and so many expensive gifts,” Jaejoong’s cheeks warm as remembers the tons of new clothes, books and not really needed stuffs Yunho bought for him and they filled Jaejoong’s new bedroom now. “You don’t know me yet you are so kind to me. You even pay for my college. I can't give you anything in return and...”

 

Jaejoong glances up just to find a Godly fierce stare. His body trembles in those sinful desires he felt these past few days. Jaejoong quickly shakes his head. He can't think of his savior that way. Yunho’s assist is so pure the young businessman demands nothing from him, how could he think like that about Yunho. Beside, Jaejoong so sure Yunho is not into men. For three months he spent staying in the Jung mansion, what Yunho does is only work, work, and work, and work a lot of works. Jaejoong is also aware of Yunho’s little scandals with some actresses and beautiful models. And his heart aches whenever he read the news. But he never saw Yunho bring a girl home nor even talk about it.

 

“Jaejoong, stop cleaning, you are not a servant,” Jaejoong hears the latter says and the next minute a big warm hand grabs his arm. “I don’t ask anything from you so stop doing that,”

 

“Ah, but…” Jaejoong shuts his mouth when the muscular arms bring his body to face the taller man. His body shivers. Jung Yunho always succeeds to give this controlling atmosphere to his whole being. Their eyes meet and he blinks. “B, but how can I pay you?”

 

“What pay? I won't ask a single penny from you, Jae,” Yunho says as his almond eyes fix on Jaejoong’s doe eyes.

 

“But I—I feel bad… to let you give me so much without me unable to give you anything, Master…” Jaejoong averts his eyes to the latter’s chest on his level. He takes a step back and gulps down when his bumps the wooden desk of Yunho’s files. He gasps when his handsome savior decreases their distance by take a step forward.

 

“Yunho,”

 

“W, what?” Jaejoong stutters as he looks up nervously.

 

“Call me Yunho. I thought you that,” Jaejoong prays that Yunho won't able to hear his super fast heart beats.

 

“Y—Yunho…sshi…” The whisper comes as Jaejoong tries.

 

The young brunette chuckles but Jaejoong doesn’t have longer time to draw that beautiful smile because soon after the young Master leans down until their chest bumped each other. Jaejoong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter