FOLLOW YOU, TO YOU

DREAM STATION EXIT 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

With a bothered face...crumpled because of annoyance...not an extreme annoyance rather a simple annoyance that   Chaeyoung had when her best friend Jiwon asked her to do dare when the bottle spin and pointed at her which made their other peers cheer so loud...especially when the dare was announced which was....

 

"Tell The first girl you'll see outside the window that you like her ever since you first laid you're eyes on her"

 

Chaeyoung's feet stop few steps away from her....

It was the rich girl from the neighborhood....a heiress....her whole life is a mess if to be compared to the rich heiress but Chaeyoung had been bait to a total embarrassment....

She had been airy.....telling that she won't be pointed out by the bottle or if she ever does been pointed she'll do anything they ask of her...

Chaeyoung  swallowed the lump on then cough to get her attention...

which the heiress does look up....

Chaeyoung with her lips smiling quite nervously....where did her confidence go earlier....

For a second they just look at each other....

A random thought run on Chaeyoung while looking at her.......

A pretty heiress who everyone look up to and admire at their small town....

Because she's an important person on their town a normal person like her is afraid to communicate with the heiress....

This is her first time talking to her......

In their community school standing at the uncrowded field the first person she saw when she look through the window was The heiress Lee Nakyung sitting on the bench and reading a book....

 

"A-Annyeong" she stuttered....

 

Still the heiress is looking at her that she feel so uncalm....

She open slightly then close it again.....her words won't get out 

Why don't she just run away and dont do the dare afterall it's just a simple dare....

But on second thought....why would she run?

Maybe if she  really think of the first time she saw the heiress she can do  this dare simply.....

 

 

When was even the first time she saw her?

It enters her mind all of a sudden.....but as she remembers it her uncalm feeling turn calm then she show her simple smile...

 

 

"Do you know that I like you ever since I first saw you"

 

 

All the people at the window peeping including jiwon got so shocked when Chaeyoung really said it......

 

Chaeyoung's face doesn't register anything but her simple smile....

Then the heiress just stood up without reacting at all......

no reaction at all...

 

She just fix herself like Chaeyoung wasn't standing there at all....

Chaeyoung just let her but she can hear her own heartbeat and the embarrassment overflowing when the heiress didn't give anything for her own confession or just to rephrase it the dare....

 

Chaeyoung was left dumbfounded when she just Leave and didn't say anything at all....

Chaeyoung just release a deep sigh.....

After some few seconds Jiwon together with the others jump out of the open window then excitedly go to Chaeyoung...

"How is it Giant?” Jiwon rub out Chaeyoung's hair.....

Chaeyoung pretended that she got a reply.....

 

"Do you guys believe it that she likes me too" Chaeyoung announced so loud without knowing that the heiress heard it because she's still not far from there...but she just continue walking without anything at all.....

 

***********************************************************

"How's school?" Nakyung heard that from Jisun who's sitting at the drivers seat...fetching her from school...

Nakyung look at the window....

"Same as always but I kinda got interested just a few minutes earlier" Nakyung with her cold but calm voice said.....

"And what is that interest thing you had?" Jisun asked while looking on the way driving....

"Just plainly nothing" Nakyung answered that Jisun smirk......

 

********************************************************************

 

Chaeyoung drop her bag from the table upon stepping inside their small house....

"Jun-ah!!" She called stepping inside....

 

She stop on the fridge open it and grab some water....

"Weh??" Her brother went down scratching his back still looking sleepy...

Chaeyoung sighed while her brother sat at the dining table...

"You didn't sleep yet?" Chaeyoung asked in a firm tone that her brother with his eyes closed nod his head....

"I'm not still done with my chapters" jun replied 

 

"By the way here" Chaeyoung drop a pen at the table that jun open his eyes and his whole system got waken up seeing the pen....

"Wow!!! Noona how did you get this??" He is so amazed by it while Chaeyoung smile proudly...

"Of course for you Noona will get a way"

Jun stood up and hug Chaeyoung....

"Thank you noona I promise that I'll finish my manhwa very well...so it can be publish" 

Chaeyoung pat her brothers back...

"Just don't stress yourself and study well ill support you" Chaeyoung reminded that Jun  nodded....

"Of course Noona” he replied then let go from the hug...

"I'll just try this new pen I'll be going down later" he immediately run upstairs...

"Sleep first" Chaeyoung added that Jun  replied yes while running upstairs...

Chaeyoung shook her head smiling then continue drinking water....

 

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

 

Our parents died 3 years ago since then I just do my best to make me and my brother happy....he wants to do stories or some sort.....so I just do my best to support him....

 

A fine morning to be called....it's another day and I knew that I want to sleep forever....

I didn't want to wake up coz I knew it's Saturday but then Jun  kept shaking me and told me to hurry it up and get up....

I kept telling him that I have no school but he insisted so much that I grumpily raise myself...

He immediately told me to look at the window....

Well my eyes are not yet open so I just face the window but not really looking....

 

"Did you do something wrong Noona Why is she here?" Jeonghun said so worried or some sort...I didn't know what he's talking about....

Then Jun notice that my eyes are still close that he shook me again...

"Noona open you're eyes and look at it"

He is so persistent that I finally open my eyes only to jump away from it seeing that it's no other than The heiress.....

I cover myself with my blanket like a scaredy cat....

Jun shook his head with a heavy sigh then pull me away from my bed while I'm covered with blanket....

"Noona what are you doing?"

I didn't let junn remove me from my bed...

"Aisshhhh!!! It's Saturday and I dont know why I'm waking up like this" I said....

"Why is she here?" I asked kinda hysterical....

"That's what I'm asking you too?" He pointed out then pull the blanket away from me but I'm really holding it tight....

Maybe you're all asking why I'm reacting like this?

Well the heiress family is being worship here in our small town....they worship them coz they give out jobs to basically everyone here...

And one thing that the chairman doesn't want is not to let her daughter get hurt some rumors say that one of the heiress stalker had been captured and didn't found after...so that's one of the reason why she's being avoided.......coz they don't want to get to her bad side...

"Noona if you let her wait more she'll be pissed and when she gets pissed you'll be a dead meat...so if you want to see You're future bride you have to be alive right?" Jun said calmly but he knows it will work that I stood up...

"Aiisshhh!!" I rumbled my hair then stomp my feet....

Still I felt so nervous...my heart is beating fast....

*******************************************************************************

 

Guards are standing not far from her while she stands in front of my house...

I just tried to peek a little....but then she look towards my direction near the door that I immediately stood straight and pretend that I'm just cool with it....

I cough out then bow my head which she also did that I sign her not to do so.....

Well I tried to smile...but she just have that facial expression that you'll just frown ...

"Can you go with me?" She said that I scowled not intending for anything but is she really saying that?

"What did you say?" Trying to make her say it for the second time

She just pressed her cheeks upwards like she's annoyed....

"I said come with me" 

Her tone is really cold that I need some sweater....

"Where?" I ask again...

"Well you told me that you like me right?" Her tone change....

Kinda like a sly one that I didn't recognize at first...

"I want to know you so I can tell if I like you too to answer your question"

I almost drop my lungs out cos seriously this girl thinks out of nowhere like that...

I never thought that someone will take that move so forwardly...

I felt shy for a second....

"What?" Its kinda like a whisper.....

She then bow herself that I saw the guards staring at me like they're gonna shoot me that I felt the cold chills climbing on my spine....

They are really scary that I told her immediately ill go with her....

But when we are inside her car she told me that I should treat her and take me to a date like how I do it on my style...

My mouth literally drop hearing that from her...coz what even...

I peek my wallet and I almost collapsed seeing the amount I have....

But then to save my own life I just agreed even if I know that I'll be torturing myself why did I even do that stupid dare at the first place....

While on the drive the driver ask me where we will be headed...we'll to be honest I don't know....coz my cash will kill me before they can even...

"Just go at the xxxxxx restaurant" 

The driver then nod her head while The heiress seem to just sat there...

I can't even she told me that she needs to know me so why won't she even ask anything and stay quiet there.... well I think I'll just need to talk first so I won't be killed by the silence.....

"The noodles there is so great I bet you'll forget you're name when you eat it" I said but I think no one heard it coz she still didn't give a care....

So much for talking I thought....but then....

"I don't like spicy"

I didn't expect it but I got relieve hearing her voice....

"Okay" I just replied.....

She looks really cold....she never smile....

 

I kept talking like a talking machine while she just nod or simply answer shortly it makes me frustrated and want to make her a talkative human being....while we are on the ride....

The guards are all outside while Me the heiress, Nakyung  are sitting at the mats....

I ask Nakyung several times if she's alright well she answered she's alright...

"The kimchi here is so delicious" I proudly say while we are waiting for the food that we ordered....I just chose the cheapest one of course coz my wallet is bleeding when i grab the money from there...

"So what's your favorite food?"

I was busy counting my money when I heard her asking that I drop my money instantly so I can answer properly....

"Anything" I responded....

I let out my hand....

"I notice that you're really quiet" she raise her cup when I said that....

"If you don't wanna speak it's alright just give me some signs like when it's alright raise you're thumb"

I thumbs up that she just look at my thumb...

"If you feel so irritated raise you're middle finger" well I didn't raise it but I saw that she sneered which made me laugh....

"If you're feeling bored raise you're ring finger"

While saying those things she's really focused on it....

"If you feel like you're having fun raise you're pointy finger"

Then I smile

 

 "if you feel happy raise you're pinky finger"

She raise her p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter