FOLLOW YOU, TO YOU

DREAM STATION EXIT 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I READ MY FEELINGS UNEXPECTEDLY.....I WRITE EVERY HEARTBEAT IN ANY TONE.....COZ LOVE IS SOMETHING I LEARN WITH YOU"

 

*******************************************************************

 

Chaeyoung open the door only to be greeted by a snoring Jiwon lying on the couch then Jun who looks dead tired holding the pen she gave him sitting at the dining table with scattered paper all over....

 

"I'm home" she said that jun raise his head a little....

"Welcome home noona" he said in a tired tone....

 

Chaeyoung then look around...but there's no one present beside the two

"Where's Nakko?” She asked next that Jun rub his eyes out....

"She's at the noodle shop"

Jun drop his head at the table....

Chaeyoung felt like she got something from her heart hearing that....

"I'm just going somewhere" she immediately run and didn't let Jun answer her...

She locked the door of the house then jump on her bicycle.....

She pedal fast.....

Somehow she still feel her heart making weird sounds....

Her hands tighten the grip from the bicycle handle while she pedals....

 

"Do you like Hayoung Unnie?" 

 

She remember how she saw Nakyung’s smile when she asked that.....

"Yes, I do" 

And that's when her heart started to feel strange...That night...

 

why are those things entering her mind...?

 

She's already at the river bank when she saw a woman staring at the sky standing on the middle of the way....

She stop a little...the woman who looks like she's already on her middle age look at her....it seems to be she got notice....but she didn't move quite fastly that Chaeyoung break that she almost stumble on her.....

 

"I'm sorry" Chaeyoung bowed so many times and saying her apology but the middle age woman just smile making Chaeyoung stop for a moment....

She looks like someone....Chaeyoung thought...looking at her makes her remember someone.....

"Im the one who's at fault here" she said but Chaeyoung just bowed her head and told her sorry so many times....

The woman bowed her head then tap Chaeyoung's head....

"Thank you very much"

That made Chaeyoung confused for a second...

Why is she saying some thanks to me....? Chaeyoung thought....

But then they ended their conversation nicely.....

Chaeyoung pedal her way to the noodle shop....

 

********************************************************************************

 

"How are you so sure that she's avoiding you?" Hayoung asked looking at Nakyung who look so down...

"I don't know I just felt like it" she answered

Hayoung smirk then shook her head....

"You're overthinking seriously"

Nakyung just lean herself on the wall while they are sitting at one of the vacant chairs of the noodle shop...

"Coz she's not the usual her after my birthday"

Her voice sound so sad and worried that Hayoung can't help but hear....

"Did you say something or did you do something?" Hayoung asked that Nakyung shook her head....

"I don't remember any" Nakyung said....

"You know maybe you should ask her youreself instead of thinking like this"

Nakyung glance at hayoung while she's still leaning herself that Hayoung smile...

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Hayoung asked drinking her tea....

Nakyung just smile...

"I really like Chaeyoung.....Unnie"

Hayoung nodded her head then tap Nakyung’s head....

"Just love her...." Nakyung close her eyes and smile like a puppy while Hayoung just tap her head....

 

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I immediately felt like my heart is really being weird....upon entering the noodle shop

I'm just standing near where hayoung Unnie and Nakyung are....

Nakyung is laughing so much with Hayoung Unnie...she's clinging to her so much...

Nakyung really likes hayoung Unnie...I thought....

I'm not really going to them but Saerom Unnie saw me when she went pass carrying a tray...

"Oh, Chaeyoung you're here" Nakyung and Hayoung Unnie stop their silly antics then look at my direction...

I scratch my head and pretend I just came....

"Are you hungry?" Saerom  Unnie asked when we both walk to where Hayoung and Nakyung  are.....

Well I just skip myself on the middle of Hayoung Unnie and Nakyung...that I'm now on the middle...

"I'm not really hungry" I said....

"I just came by to get some of the ink you promise for me"

"Oh! That..." Saerom Unnie remember what I mention that she got a little confused...

"Didn't I call you earlier morning and told you that it will be tomorrow"

I suddenly felt that so I scratched my head....

"Really? I forgot" I laugh...but really that was not really the reason why I'm here....

Earlier Nakyung was laughing with Hayoung Unnie but now she's so stiff and quiet when I'm beside her....

Did I interrupt them....I scoffed out...Nakyung shouldn't meddle with Hayoung Unnie coz Hayoung Unnie already have a girlfriend...

I didn't even know why I'm here the moment I heard jun said that Nakyung is in the noodle shop I just thought of going like I'm gonna lose something if I don't go there immediately...

"Hayoung  I just receive a delivery call" saerom Unnie said 

She sighed..."but I don't think I can get to it coz there's so many people today" she said....

"It's alright I'll do it" I said fastly....standing beside her...

Saerom unnies face brightens up...

"Really?" She hug me and kiss my head like I'm a little child...

"My dongsaeng is so good today what wind pass by on you?"

I fix my hair that she rumble down....

"Seriously" I glance at Nakyung that she notice it....

"Go with me" I said in a firm tone that Nakyung just stood up without saying anything....

 

I put the delivery box on the back of the motor....

"What are you still doing?" I said...my voice is kinda raising up which I don't understand....she even got surprise at the height of my voice....

She put the helmet on same with me....

Along the ride the atmosphere just remain silent.....

I feel so pissed and out of the mood which I don't understand why....

When I went out of the building where I deliver I just stop seeing nakyung not beside the motor where I said her to wait....

I got worried....I immediately run to look for her...I can't describe my heart beating like crazy....I know that I shouldn't think too much but I can't control my emotions....when I run to the corner and look there...I felt relieved when I saw Nakyung but then my mood change...

The meter of my mood heightened when I see Nakyung smiling and talking so joyfully to a guy while she's waiting for me when I just drop up the delivery in the designated house....

"Kko-ya" I called that Nakyung look back only for her smile to fade seeing my face so dark and grim.....

But before she could even react I pull her eagerly I don't even know what I'm doing...

"Chaeyoung-ah" she try to let go of herself....

Well I let go....we are in front of the motor.....I smirk...

"Do you know how stupid the things you're doing?" 

I saw her face got down.....

Nakyung bow her head a little....

"What if that guy do something to you?!" I can't control myself

"He's just asking for some direction" she said so soft....

I just release a large breath....like I had enough.....

"Don't talk just like that to anyone what if they do bad things to you?!"

I shouted that I saw her really felt sorry...

"I'm sorry" I saw her cheeks and her lips are folding in sadness....

Suddenly I want to slap myself for making Nakyung’s face so down

My teeth stop clenching....

What is this I'm feeling? Like I don't want her to see smiling with another guy....

I felt so pissed seeing her with Hayoung Unnie so clingy and happy...while when she's beside me she's all stiff and serious....

What is this?

 

******************************************************************************

"That person is so in love" jiwon Unnie said in a groggy and drunk voice while we are drinking at a tent house....

"Eeeey!!!!!!!!" I reacted....I told her my exact feeling about what I'm feeling when I see Nakyung being like that to others but of course I pretend that it wasn't me but my coworker....

"That's impossible" I wave out my hand while mixing my drink...

I shook my head so badly....

Jiwon Unnie had that grin like she knows what's up...

"You're jealous"

That made me scowled..."it's not me"

She nod then tap my shoulder...

"It's not you...let's pretend it's not you" jiwon Unnie continued while I just drank it up  Jiwon Unnie smile then held my cheeks....

"Love is like studying Chaeyoung-ah"

I breathed out....and try to deny but....saying I'm not the one on the story

"Just listen to me" her tone is serious.....

"Try not to overthink and be calm and study all of the facts before you come to conclusion....just like when you study...Chaeyoung-ah...For Nakyung you are different"

Is it the effect of being drunk? Her words pierce right through my heart...

Jiwon Unnie smile that I felt relieved

In the end both jiwon Unnie and I got so drunk....

I didn't even know what happens next

 

Well Jisun Unnie carry jiwon Unnie while Nakyung carry me too....

The thing that we didn't know is that both girls are talking about us...while they are walking us back home....

"You're so lucky with jiwon Unnie" Nakyung said while they are walking at the quiet street...

Jisun Unnie just smile then look up on the sky....

"This dork didn't know that I'm the one who's lucky falling in love with her"

That made Nakyung glance at me....

"A pabo...a dork....she scream so weird...a heavy eater" all those negative words makes Nakyung smile....

"But she's the one who taught me things....like it doesn't really count the moments...not how you spend it with her rather the genuine smile you'll see every time you did something to make her happy....we are not perfect Nakko-ya but I know that i will try to learn everyday about her just to make her happy"

Nakyung felt so warm...like she got it....like it makes her really calm...

 

When we got home ...

Nakyung place me at my bed and tuck me in....she just wonder while looking at me....

She raise her pinky finger and carefully hook it with mine....

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter