Draft story

DREAM STATION EXIT 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It felt painful really painful but the moment she saw her baby.....Saerom felt so warm....the pain had subsided and everything had felt worthwhile...at that exact moment her life had change....

 

As they place the baby beside her...her tears just fall automatically....it felt really great for her....

 

She lean her forehead at the child and smile so warmly....

 

 

“This is omma” Saerom whisper...she cant explain the happiness she’s having right now....

 

“Mom, will always be here to protect you....thats a promise” she said before closing her eyes still smiling.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then outside the room.....

 

 

A nervous woman with some of her in laws and friends had stood up and went near the doctor who went out of the room...

 

“How’s my wife?” She had ask while her hands are trembling....

 

“My child?” She added next...

 

The doctor had smile...

 

“Dont worry they are fine” he had patted the nervous Jang Gyuri...

 

 

“It’s a beautiful baby girl” the doctor announce that everyone had felt so delighted and happy...

 

“Congratulations unnie” another voice had seam in....

 

Gyuri was in awe....she’s still processing it...

 

“Ya! Are you crying unnie?” A smol one had laugh a little patting Gyuri....

 

 

Gyuri look back...she’s happy...she really is.....

 

And nothing can be more good seeing the support of family and friends...

 

The tsundere and cool jang Gyuri is showing her tears to everyone...

 

 

The smol one had release her camera and started snapping out Gyuri...

 

 

“ congratulations my daughter” a woman had came beside her with a calm and warm smile...

 

That alone had made Gyuri really cried that her mother had hug her tight...

 

“Youre gonna be a mother now...you have  to be mature to take care of youre daughter okay?”

 

Gyuri really cried hard as she cry on her mother’s shoulder....

 

“Ne, omma”

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

 

 

 

 

 

Years had already pass.......

 

 

“Grandma seems happy today appa?”

 

 

Little Seoyeon had said while she place a flower beside the glass bar where the cremated urn  was....

 

“Really?”

 

Gyuri had smile holding her daughter’s hand....

 

“Me and grandma have a secret appa” 

 

Gyuri just let her child....

 

 

Maybe thats how Seoyeon sees it...thats how she wants to remember her grandmother.....

 

 

“Let’s go seoyeon-ah omma kept calling me already lets go home”

 

 

Seoyeon smile and nod her head....but before she leave she had bowed to her grandmother...

 

She had run to her gyuri appa next.....

 

 

 

Seoyeon is Gyuri and Saerom’s only child..... Saerom had carried the child....and  Gyuri had accepted it as her own......

 

 

 

 

 

“Were home” Gyuri announce when she open the door and drop the keys on the side table...

 

 

“Oh unnie you’re back”  that was the voice of the small being AKA Maygan...while sitting on the main table watching some TV

 

 

“Oh, Aunt Jiwon” Seoyeon had run and slam herself to her aunt Jiwon...

 

 

“Wow, Youre getting heavy you panda” they started dorking around.....

 

 

Gyuri went inside the kitchen...

 

 

“Oh, appa” it was Saerom cooking together with Jisun....and they seem busy...

 

 

“You guys seem busy” 

 

 

Jisun had look at Gyuri while Saerom is mixing something...

 

 

“We just stop by to drop some papers then saerom unnie had asked us to stay for dinner”

 

Jisun had explain that...

 

“Should i help?” Gyuri is about to move when both jisun and saerom stop her

 

“It’s fine appa just stay on the living room with Jiwon and seoyeon” it was Saerom...

 

Gyuri had made face....

 

“Im not on the same league with jiwon in the kitchen” she had said 

 

Saerom and jisun had figured that gyuri will say that...

 

Both saerom and jisun laugh a little and just led gyuri back to the living room...

 

 

 

Gyuri had place herself beside Her buddy Jiwon while Seoyeon is busy on the floor playing....

 

 

“Seoyeon had that habit huh?” Jiwon quite said that gyuri look at her....

 

Gyuri had look at her daughter then smile...

 

 

“She had this new friend she said”

 

Jiwon sneered...while talking about it

 

“she had introduce it to me earlier”

 

 

Gyuri scratch her head...

 

“I dont know but maybe we should let it for now....ive talk to some doctor but saerom said that maybe Seoyeon can really see ghost”

 

Jiwon had nod “ Maybe she is just like saerom unnie” Jiwon had added

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

“She’s really loud as usual” 

 

Little seoyeon just nod her head while playing her favorite stuff panda bear...

 

 

“But Aunt Jiwon is kind and i like playing with her” she said genuinely to that certain being that smiled

 

 

“Kangyeon- ah” little seoyeon had pull her shirt that it look at her...

 

“Ill introduce you to my omma later when they are done cooking”

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

“Stop it already Jiwon-ah” Jisun sway away the bottle that her wife is trying to get....

 

 

Saerom also try to stop Gyuri who wont stop laughing because she’s also drunk...well the two is competing.....

 

 

“Look at unnie already....hic....drunk” Jiwon had try to stand up but fell down that jisun just sighed.....

 

 

“What??” gyuri had stand up but she’s already swaying....

 

 

“Look at you already sleeping there you stupid dork” Gyuri laugh again.....

 

 

Saerom and jisun really sighed hard.....

 

 

Saerom and jisun had enough....

 

 

Jisun had pull Jiwon up....and put her wife on her shoulder.....

 

 

“You can go home tomorrow just use the vacant room over there” Saerom had said when jisun is about to tell her that they will leave...

 

 

Jisun had bow her head a little....

 

 

“Thanks unnie” 

 

 

 

She had face jiwon....

 

“Ya! Youre heavy stand up properly already”

 

 

Jiwon had that stupid face....

 

She look at jisun...

 

 

“Kiss” she had pouted her lips that jisun tap it hard that jiwon fell down on the floor holding her lips....

 

 

“Ya! Stand up there”

 

Jiwon started rolling while holding her lips....

 

 

Jisun just try to be patient at her wife.....

 

 

Meanwhile....

 

 

 

“That dork had lose huh?” Gyuri said so drunk....

 

 

Saerom just fix Gyuri....she lean her on the wall of the main table where they had drink...the other couple had finally went at the other room....

 

 

“Both of you just drink one bottle...if the both of you are so good at drinking then ill be the god of drinking” Saerom sarcastically said that gyuri just smiled....

 

Saerom remove Gyuri’s coat....

 

 

“Where’s our baby?” Gyuri had ask while she doesnt have the energy to move coz she’s so drunk...

 

 

Saerom had fix gyuri’s hair properly.....

 

 

“She’s already sleeping dont bother her anymore” Saerom said that gyuri just smile..

 

 

She had put her hand on Saerom’s head and started caressing her...

 

 

“Why am i so lucky?” Her voice is trailing.....

 

Saerom just continue fixing her wife.....

 

 

“You had given me a family”

 

 

Gyuri’s voice sounded so grateful

 

 

Saerom knew how Gyuri’s style is.....

 

 

She doesnt express everything daily....but her wife is so loving....

 

“Seoyeon is growing up so fast...and she’s so smart..”

 

 

Saerom remove gyuri’s  shoes....

 

“And she’s so chic that she got from you” saerom had added 

 

 

“But she’s so beautiful just like you my love”

 

 

Saerom had let down and finally smile when Gyuri had said so...

 

Gyuri caught that....she had held saerom’s cheek....gyuri really likes it when her wife smiles like that....

 

“Especially when you smile like that...”

 

 

Saerom had held her up.....

 

“Lets go and sleep” Gyuri had raise herself so saerom wont be having a hard time carrying her...

 

 

 

‘ This is my family ‘

 

 

“Eat the bone soup slowly Seoyenie” Jisun had place the bowl on the table...for breakfast...

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning appa”

 

 

Seoyeon greeted delightedly when Gyuri enter the dining room holding her head....

 

 

“Good morning” she smile at her daughter then slam herself on the chair....

 

 

 

Then saerom had place another bowl....for appa....

 

 

Jiwon also enter the dining room...obviously she’s in hangover state.....

 

 

 

“Appa and uncle are drunk again”

 

 

That made everyone look at the child....

 

She said is so cooly while sipping her soup....

 

 

Gyuri glance at Saerom.....a glare had fall upon gyuri signing her to explain herself to the child....

 

 

“Syeonie” that warm voice had seam in to get the attention of the kid...

 

 

“Ne, appa?” 

 

 

The kid had look at her appa...

 

 

“You see me and aunt Jiwon are just having a duel” 

 

Saerom had shook her head as she started to hear how Gyuri explain it..

 

 

The kid had nod her head listening attentively

 

 

“You know soldiers need those purifier” By purifier she meant the alcohol? Saerom cant take gyuri in a serious state....well adding that Jiwon had jump in to the conversation....

 

 

“You know when me and youre appa are in the camp....our mates are using purifier to get strong...

 

 

That lighten up the kid and got interested...

 

“Then???” She excitedly waited for it....

 

 

“You want to be part of it right?” Jiwon had widen the talk.....

 

 

Jisun and saerom had glance at each other...and both of them knew that their wives had already taken over seoyeon by the talk of soldiers.....

 

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

 

 

 

“Aigoo, my grandaughter”

 

Seoyeon had jump in to her grandfather....who seem so delighted at her prescence

They just visited them

 

 

“Good day father” it was Saerom who gave a bow to her father....when she came in inside the lee residence....

 

 

“Where’s Gyuri?” Her father ask.....

 

 

“Appa is with colonel grandfather” it was Seoyeon who answered massaging her grandfathers feet....

 

“Is she busy at the campsite?” Her father had ask next.....

 

 

“Ne, appa” saerom answered politely....

 

 

Saerom had held her father’s wheelchair and push it while seoyeon is at her grandfather’s lap....

 

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon wont stop laughing while her grandfather tickles her......

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Seoyeon is still a kid...she can change her mind beforehand”

 

 

That was her mother had said while they are fixing some side dishes on the refrigerator......

 

 

“Well you cant blame her she had been influence at what she sees at her father and at her grandfather....” her mother try to explain it...

 

 

“I know that omma its just that....being an army is a dangerous work...i mean i am having a heart attack everytime gyuri says she will be having a mission and now my daughter wants it too? They both want me to die of being worried...”

 

Her mother had laugh seeing how worried her daughter is....

 

 

“ Youre daughter is just 8 years old she can still change her mind about it...” her mother is quite delighted at how She moves as a mother....

 

 

Her mother just place a tupperware on her hand....

 

“Take that so you can cook a nice cheese tteokbokki....for youre wife and daughter...”

 

Saerom sighed......

 

 

Saerom had turn to look at her daughter who is busy laughing with her grandfather on the dining hall just quite near the fridge....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-+-+-+-

 

 

“You hate soldiers kangyeon-ah?” Seoyeon had took her eyes on the side while swinging herself...

 

A figure is sitting on the other swing beside her...

 

 

 

“Well....”

 

 

Seoyeon just look ahead....

 

“You shouldnt hate soldier coz ill be one of them too” seoyeon try to talk it out to the figure...

 

 

“Syeonie” 

 

It was Saerom’s voice approaching....holding some towel....

 

 

“Oh! Its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter