BE WITH YOU

DREAM STATION EXIT 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

'Why do i have to fall in love with you the moment that you........

I always thought that being with Lee Saerom is enough for me but that wasnt the case.....just when i confirm it through myself things happen that makes everything change.....'

 

 My bestfriend Lee Saerom

well we particularly live together after her mom agree into it.....Saerom decided to study in Seoul that her mom at first disagree to but Saerom is persistent that she agree into it....she stated some conditions like.....Saerom will live with  someone and that person  should get along with her and that's when i met Saerom...Saerom and i particularly known each other for so long that we know 'which' 'what' 'who' 'where' 'how' we are to each other......

saerom’s family trusted me so much.....my parents and her parents got along too......

Life seem so perfect even if its just normal but things doesnt always comes with perfection.....

One day everything happens so fast and before i knew it Saerom lose everything......

 

I just stood beside Saerom  as she look at the glass where her Parents and brother's cremated vase are place at.....

I cant seem to take Saerom....she just stare at the glass with no emotion....she didnt cry not even once......not at all....

We just came home from school  when we receive the news that the plane her family are riding to crash......

The bodies are found with no life.....it's a devastation.....it's so painful...i can so much pain what more of Saerom....but she didnt show it.....like those things didnt happen....

The bodies are immediately cremated......

I should be strong.....i should be strong for Saerom because even if she doesnt say it i know clearly that she needs someone on her side......

Saerom’s life change drastically.....she needs to support herself by working part time.....also we are students thank god Saerom  is a scholar so the fees in the school are not a problem anymore...

Saerom take everything to herself...she study and work at the same time....

My Saerom....My Saerom......i may not be a big help now but i promise that one day you will not feel any pain...pain that made you isolated to the world.......

I promise that to you.......

 

*********************************************************************

"Where are we going?" Saerom ask still yawning and scratching her head as i pull her to sit at the couch.....

I just nod my head while smiling fixing every strand of hair that scatters at her face.....

"It's something nice" i said surely that she sighed like she's not amused of it.....

Somehow i pouted at her reaction.....

She notice it that she look at me and smile in a tired way....

"You know that i need to go to my work and i have a big project at school" she said trying to talk it out to me but i dont give up just like that.....

I raise my hand signing her to stay still that her brows knitted...i immediately run to our room and run back to her holding three pieces of folders and handed it to her....

She look at the folders then to me....

"Oh" i push the folder near her by handing it to her while im holding it....

She's kinda surprise well that's what her face registers to....

She took it and look at it only to be amazed as she saw the project she's talking about earlier all done....

She look at me with that expression saying......

'HOW?'

But i just smirk and sat at the floor in front of her.....

"And if youre talking about work i already talk to Manager Han and ask him to give you a two days day off which he immediately agree at...."

Im proudly saying that while nodding my head like im so great....

Then i look at her only to be surprise as she smile....she smile while looking at the folder......

My eyes softens and my proud smile turn to an easeful smile....

She look up and smile too.....

"Thank you Gyuri" she said that i laugh and stood up...

"Thank me later Saerom" i said as i handed out my hand...

She look at my hand first then to me.....

"Today you will be the happiest person Saerom-ah” i said that with so much emotion like i want her to feel that she's not alone....

She widen her smile....then took my hand.....i held her hand so tight like its the last thing that i could do.....

*********************************************************************

"Where are we going?" Saerom asked when we ride a Taxi...,

I smile......

"Its something fun" i said then held her hand that she lean her head at my shoulder.....

When we got off of the Taxi 

Saerom look at me.....

"Well its something that i thought about" i said as we are in front of the Amusement Park.....she just look....her face looks like a child being excited about it....

"Seriously You two are so slow" that made Saerom look at where the voice came from only to stop.....

Hayoung, Jiwon, Jisun, seoyeon, jiheon,chaeyoung and Nakyung......they are all there....

 

"You guys?" Saerom point at them......so surprise....

"Its been a long time you sure are a busy kid that you neglect having fun" jiwon said that saerom shook her head while smiling like she realize it too......

jisun, jiheon, Nakyung, Chaeyoung and Seoyeon all together run to hug Saerom.....its a group hug....

I just smile at the corner looking at them when.....Jiwon and Hayoung came to my side....

"Thanks guys" i said that Jiwon smirk while Hayoung pat my head.....

"Saerom looks happy" i said looking at Saerom who had her lips smiling from ear to ear while her eyes looks happy.....each of the dorks talking some stuff while hugging saerom while Saerom laughs and nod her head....

"She looks happy" i said again that jiwon push me...

"Stop being emotional we are here to have fun" she said that i scratch my head and nod my head......

"Hey you three get yourselves here and lets go!!" Chaeyoung shouted as she leads the girls as they hug together walking ahead....

"Lets go" Hayoung said that the three of us run to them.....

For longest time that i see Saerom drowning herself to her responsibility and to her sorrows even if sometimes she smiles at me and says she's just alright i know that deep within she's not completely at herself.....

Seeing her smile right now it makes me so glad.....

I luckily shot a prize that i gave the stuffed dog to saerom

We all are having fun at the amusement park...Jisun and Jiwon bickering....chaeyoung eating every food that she sees...Nakyung stopping her..... Seoyeon and jiheon taking a picture and being there sweet self and Hayoung making fun of us.....and taking care of us too....

Every moment that i look at Saerom  her smile is pasted at her face already....having fun with everyone, with me....

We ride so many of it while Chaeyoung  and jiheon just watch every ride that we go.....

At the last stop we decided to ride the ferris wheel in partners....

I ride together with Saerom

The sun is already setting down.....

Saerom excitedly sat inside hugging the stuffed dog so tightly....she didnt let go of that stuffed dog seriously.....

I sat in front of her.....the ferris wheel started moving slowly.....

As the ride started i just look at her....im glad that she's smiling.....she looks at the window....then look at me

"Why?" I heard her said as she notice me looking that i shook my head....

"Nothing"

She had her lips lifted up then stood up and sat beside me....

She held my hand.....still hugging the stuffed dog with her other hand.....

"Im so happy Today Gyuri-ah" i nod my head then i hug her.......that she got surprised for a second but close her eyes......

"Thank you for being happy Saerom" i said

She held my hand more tightly.....

"Gyuri-ah" she called with her soft voice that i release myself out of the hug......

She then place her head at my shoulder....

"I know that you are worried because i do things alone but you know why....no matter how tired i am everyday....the moment i see you when i get home" i just listen to Tzuyu as she held my hand.....

"Everything feels like i just came from a beautiful place and i didnt get tired at all"

I move myself that Saerom raise her head from leaning at me...

I let go of my hand from saerom’s hold then my hands both touch her cheeks.....

She took a glance at me that i just remain like that.....

"Gyuri"

"Saerom-ah i promise i wont let go......you will never feel alone whatever happens ill-" im getting emotional already with my words when it got cut off as Saerom place the stuffed dog at my face......i stop.....

She started laughing.....

"Yah!"

She laugh more.....

"Stop being like that" she said then look at the stuffed dog.....

"Gaejokie just kissed you" she said as she smile touching the stuffed dog....

I chuckled a little....

"The dog has a name already" i said then touch it....

Saerom nodded then hug it again.....

For awhile silence occured and as the ride takes it roll at the top...the color of the fading orange as the sun sets saerom seems in love with it as she watch it.....

For no reason i felt like i should do it.....

"Saerom-ah” i called that saerom stop looking at the window and as she motion her head to me my head immediately move closer and held both of her shoulders.....

Saerom had her eyes so widen and in surprise of my sudden move her hands finally let go of hugging the stuffed dog

She stay still as i kiss her.....at first she's not responding but then she slowly close her eyes and responds to it....i deepen the kiss by pressing her closer and lean her at the window.....

I dont know how we let go of each other but saerom hug me so tight after and she kept saying I love you that i kept nodding....

"I love you too Saerom-ah and whatever happens i will make you happy.....you will never ever feel that your life is incomplete"

 

She just nodded her head eagerly hugging me so tight....

Days that i thought i can finally let go of everyting and think of things like saerom will never feel pain but it isnt like that because whatever i do fate wont let me....its like its telling me that i can never make saerom happy....

 

*********************************************************************

 

I sat at the bench just beside the emergency room covering my face with both of my hands.....

Im sweating so badly while my heart wont stop pounding....im quite shaking... coz my whole self dont kniw what to do....

I just went home from school with some bread at my hand but the moment i open the door of the room i saw saerom lying on the floor unconcious.....the plastic of bread fell down on the floor and i immediately run to her.....

I rushed her to the hospital.....

I stand so firm when the doctor came out and look for some person who's with

Saerom....

"Are you with the patient?"

I nodded instantly.....

"Is this because of too much tiredness?" I asked but the doctor didnt answer instead she asked again....

"I think i need a close relative" she said that i frowned...

"Why is there something wrong?" I ask that the doctor sighed...

"I have something to say and i need a close relative can you call them" she asked for it that i felt like my whole self cant take this...

"Saerom is all alone she doesnt have anyone here in Korea except me so if you have something to say about her tell it to me" i said so firm that the doctor gave in.....

"Okay"

The doctor take me inside her office....

"The patient is stable right now" she started as we both sat down

"But we need to admit her" 

"Admit? Is there something wrong?"

The doctor then look at me.....

"The patient has a weak heart and one vein is already taking a toll on popping out which is dangerous for the patient...she needs a rest and stop everything that will make her tired or lose her energy......the truth is we need a transplant of new heart...because any minute now her heart will give in that can cause  the patient to die thats why im asking for a close relative to decide for it but as you said you are the only one for her so you  need to decide right now...."

I felt like i had been hit by a multiple bus....

"Saerom will die?" Thats the first thing that enters on my mind to ask...

I shook my head.....

"No..... No.......No......"

I open my mouth in awe 

Then gritted my teeth....

"Do it" i said so firmly.....

"We need a huge amount for this" she added

That i clenched my fist so hard....

"Ill handle that just do everything so saerom will be back to normal" i said....

The doctor then somehow nodded.....

 

After talking to the doctor i walk to get to the Comfort room....

I look at the huge mirror there....

"Why are you crying?" I said as i look at  myself there....my tears are really fal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter