MIRACLE

DREAM STATION EXIT 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

“Araso omma...ill call you later” Chaeyoung sighed after ending the line.....she had put her phone back on her pocket and continue walking...

 

she was walking pass the steep boarder near the river...wearing her new high school uniform.....

 

 

Yes, she’s now on her senior year......

 

the last year of high school.... it somehow made her parents and other friends really shocked when she announce that she wants to study at gwangju....

 

 

 

 

She had decided......

 

 

Everyone thought she just wanted her life on seoul...

 

well No one expected that sudden decision of hers...

 

 

 

 

 

 

she was just looking at her shoes while walking on the boarder....

 

 

 

 

But stop midway when she heard  a sound that just spilled quite hard on something...

 

 

it caught her attention that she look up....

 

 

her eyes just witness something not quite good....

 

 

Her feet automatically move forward to run on that direction when something just held her that she stop...

 

 

she look back with that worried expression....

 

 

she just saw someone holding her arm...

 

 

It’s a long haired woman....

 

 

“If you dont want to get hurt dont meddle” she just said and pedal away with her bike..

 

 

the woman on her bike just also pass by on that situation....

 

 

Chaeyoung cant really Tell things......

 

 

her eyes just got stuck on that person who is all drenched on black ink...

 

 

The uniform that woman is wearing looks new before it got drenched by the black ink...

 

 

 

 

That’s It! Chaeyoung thought...she cant possibly just let something like that happen in front of her....

 

she had step herself to get towards the direction of the woman.....

 

 

but.....

 

 

the woman just took a simple smile like nothing happened to her...

 

 

Chaeyoung just halted....seeing the woman who seems she doesnt care of what just happened to her....

 

 

the woman run through.....leaving with those ink on her uniform...

 

 

 

That woman.....Chaeyoung thinks that wont be the last time she will see her...afterall she’s wearing the same school uniform as her.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

She cant really tell why she had decided to study on Gwangju.....

 

 

well she was just reading a book one night when she drop the book then  all of a sudden she felt like she wanted to go to gwangju....

 

 

Now she wants to know what  exactly was it..

 

the reason why she wants to be at gwangju......

 

Her Parents just let her.....they got surprise but they didn’t ask that much....

 

 

 

People on this small town on Gwangju accepted her....well they seem to be all kind.....but they warned her.....

 

At first she doesn’t know why but.......

 

 

 

 

‘ Lee Nakyung ‘

 

 

The daughter of the chairman of the food factory on the small town of Gwangju...

 

 

They basically runs the small town.......

 

 

 

Everyone are afraid of them.....

 

 

But The Chairman just died

 

 

 

Now the only daughter is taking over quite drastically ......

 

 

 

An 18 year old woman....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Hi, You’re Lee Chaeyoung right?”

 

 

it made her stop from walking on the hallway when she heard the voice that approach her....

 

 

Chaeyoung is currently looking for her class....

 

Chaeyoung had that simple smile that she gave....

 

“Yes, I am Lee Chaeyoung” 

 

 

The woman had tap her head which surprise her....

 

“I am Lee Seoyeon part of the student council....and im here to guide transfer students like you”

 

she introduce herself.....

 

Chaeyoung immediately had that first impression on Seoyeon...

 

she seems kind and easy to get along but she seems to be comfortable...and too much coolness is oozing on her.....

 

 

She started touring her around.....and just like what every people said....another warning had approach through.....

 

 

Never come near Student Lee Nakyung.....

 

 

 

Chaeyoung doesnt really know what Student Lee Nakyung looks like but the way People warn her she thinks she really have to avoid her.....

 

 

 

 

She’s easy to get along with so its not a surprise if people that gets to be with her gets along with her easily...

 

 

 

She got along with Seoyeon easily....its just hours they are with and they are starting to dork around......

 

 

 

 

 

the people on the whole town.....on their school....gets delighted by Lee Chaeyoung....

 

 

 

it seems to be Chaeyoung is just living on her own home...

 

 

 

 

But as days pass by....even months.....she didnt get a single glance of that woman she’s being warned about.......

 

 

Who is she? what does she even look like?

 

 

 

 

“Is she beautiful?” She asked while lying on the grass fields together with her Hayoung unnie....

 

Hayoung is the woman who she met while walking on the border near the river who is riding on the bike and tell her not to meddle on the bullying that she saw before...

 

 

she got along with her of course... who wouldnt get along with lee Chaeyoung...

 

 

“Well she’s beautiful” Hayoung simply answered while looking up on the sky....

 

 

 

“Why does everyone doesnt want to be with her?” a calm question but full of curiosity......

 

 

“Those people doesnt even know...they just assume things on proportions...the things they heard or what people other say...but why dont you try knowing what that person really is?”

 

 

Chaeyoung took a glance at her.......

 

Hayoung is just simple...she’s also pretty.... and cool.....

 

 

 

 

The older one stood up....

 

 

“I have something to deliver ill be going ahead....” she said when she walk down on the steep of the grass fields to go to her bike.....

 

 

 

she just remain lying on the grassfields when...

 

 

“Chaeyoung-ah”

 

 

she heard that down below....

 

she raise herself up to look at Hayoung who called her below....

 

 

“It doesnt matter if its pretty”

 

 

That made her quite baffled of where that came from....

 

 

Hayoung laugh a little when she pedal away....

 

Quite weird.....Chaeyoung thought....

 

 

 

she just came back on lying on the grass fields 

 

She got adapted easily on Gwangju....she always get along well with people around her....she use to think that maybe that Lee Nakyung is the total opposite of her why?

 

 

 

 

She felt someone sat not just far from her...

 

 

she just remain still with her eyes close.....

 

 

Did fate had made her lie on that exact position so...

she can finally meet her?

 

 

 

 

 

she didnt know why? but her body had the urge to move on the side....

 

 

she had move on the side when her eyes opened 

 

 

at first it was just nothing but then.....

 

It was like something just drop on every scenarios of her life all of a sudden....

 

 

hear heart had beat a little....faster than the usual...

 

 

 

just unconsciously open in awe.....

 

 

 

Someone is sitting not far from her....

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung unnie told her no one goes on that particular part of the grass field but now there is someone.....

 

 

 

“Pretty” just unconsciously did it again....

 

that made the woman turn her head to her...

 

 

 

 

“Youre drooling”

 

 

that voice had made her wake up from her daydream...and can you call it admiring?

 

 

she immediately wipe her drool that is falling from ... and sat faster than the wind and fix herself in front of her...

 

 

 

“Are you new here?” she had asked that Chaeyoung just attentively smiled..she felt a little shy...

 

 

“Yeah” Chaeyoung answered while scratching the back of her neck while the woman just sat beside her looking so unemotional....

 

 

“It figures coz i ordered no one to go here”

 

 

So just like Hayoung said no one really goes here but.....

 

 

Nakyung......

 

 

 

 

If only she had made everything as calm as the wind like on that grassfield....

As beautiful as the wide scenery of the field.....made everything warm....as it is...

 

 

 

It made her realize on that exact moment on that particular part of the field.....

 

 

when she met Lee Nakyung....she had fallen so deeply in love with her....without any chance to have a possibility of saying No.....

 

 

coz for Lee Chaeyoung...... She’s like a miracle.....

 

 

 

but at those times she didnt realize it yet

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-

 

 

“I don’t know what’s into you seriously?” Seoyeon said while drinking her milk tea leaning on the part of the wall while Chaeyoung is focus on removing the writings on the wall.....

 

 

she just brush it carefully....

 

 

“She caught you completely huh?”

 

 

Chaeyoung just shook her head while seoyeon starts with her teasing....

 

 

she just scrub it.....

 

 

“I dont know....i dont really believe what people say about her”

 

 

“me too”

 

 

that made Chaeyoung stop scrubbing and look back at Seoyeon.....with some kind of surprise 

 

“You dont?” 

 

 

Seoyeon look at Chaeyoung and stop sipping her drink.....

 

 

she took a brush and started scrubbing while Chaeyoung just look at her....

 

 

“I Just told a warning about her coz i dont want other people to meddle with her and just hurt her on purpose”

 

 

Chaeyoung got confuse a little....

 

 

“Wait, you sound like....”

 

 

“i know her?” seoyeon put the scrub down and smile in her swaggy way...

 

 

Seoyeon continue what chaeyoung is trying to put up on her mind...

 

“I do know her”

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung got really surprise...that seoyeon laugh at her reaction.....

 

coz seoyeon never mention about knowing Lee Nakyung personally until now.....

 

 

 

-

 

chaeyoung hides near the trees every time she goes to the grass fields coz Nakyung doesn’t want anyone to go there....

 

 

everytime she’s there all she does is watch Nakyung.....

 

 

surprisingly she doesnt get bored by just watching her simply sitting there.....

 

 

 

 

 

But then one day at her usual place near the tree....and at Nakyung’s usual place where she sits.....

 

 

 

 

Lee Nakyung is crying......

 

 

She felt like something just pound her heart....like it hurt her when she see every teardrop on her eyes....

 

 

does she need to ask why?

 

 

 

The only daughter.....

 

who gets everything that she desires....

 

 

but along those elegance....all the money that she has....

 

 

 

she’s hiding everything that hurts her......

 

 

 

 

 

and before she knew it.....she’s standing in front of Lee Nakyung.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

But the thing That Chaeyoung doesnt know was She just made their life connected by stepping in front of her that moment.....

 

 

 

 

Nakyung lifted her head when she saw a pair of shoes that stop in front of her...

 

 

It was uttered calmly....

 

 

 “ Dont cry......”

 

 

 

Looking at her....

 

 

 

 

She had smiled warmly....

 

 

Nakyung just look at her...with tears still falling down on her eyes....

 

 

“I’m Lee Chaeyoung” she had seen how Nakyung looks lost just by looking at her....

 

 

Chaeyoung just gave out her wide smile....

 

 

“From now on ill always go here even if you dont want”

 

 

 

Chaeyoung didnt even know what came to her that all of a sudden she come in front of her and said that....

 

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-

 

 

 

Every time she goes to school she make sure to scrub the wall....

 

 

well every day there will be new writings but she doesn’t really care....

 

 

some students tend to look at her...some seem to not like her by being the opposite of everyone.....

 

 

Everyone who hates Lee Nakyung...

 

 

Why do they even Hate her?

 

 

 

Inside the campus...everytime Nakyung pass by on every direction....they all try to avoid her....But Lee Chaeyoung is different.....

 

 

 

She always go to the grassfield coz she’s already sure that Nakyung will always be there...

 

 

Nakyung doesn’t really miss a chance of going on the grass field....

 

 

she just let Chaeyoung stay.....

 

Chaeyoung dont bother her after all....

 

The tall one just sat beside her or sometimes just watch her without making any noise....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One night With a pail of water she just went  on the vacant lot of the campus to scrub the wall....

 

 

 

She put the pail down....

 

 

 

She just look through the wall... it doesn’t really make the writings disappear instead it just adds up...

 

 

but that didn’t really make her stop from cleaning it....

 

 

 

Every time she looks at Nakyung...when she sits  beside her on the grass field 

 

Somehow she cant help but think what runs on the latter’s mind?

 

 

Seoyeon had mention some things about Nakyung when the two are still on terms of communication.....

 

 

 

 

 

Nakyung wasn’t really like that....

 

 

She is that Jolly Child....

 

 

always smiling.....greeting everyone that she walk pass by..

 

 

someone that makes everything bright....but it all changed when 4 years ago....

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to go and buy the CD?” That was 15 years old student Lee Seoyeon......while she’s on her bike waiting for Nakyung’s respond....

 

 

 

Both of them just went home from School.....that day......

 

It was just like a normal day....it felt really great for that day.....

 

 

Seoyeon scribble her hair that she whined which made Seoyeon laugh....her usual laugh.......Nakyung showed a sweet smile.....

 

 

 

 

Seoyeon never thought that will be the last time she will see her smile again....

 

 

“Ill be going Nakko-ya” Seoyeon ready her foot to pedal...

 

“Take care Deoyeonie”

 

 

Seoyeon nod her head and start to pedal....

 

“Doyeonie”

 

 

it stop Seoyeon and look back at her...

 

“What?”

 

 

Nakyung just shook her head a little

 

Seoyeon just smile and about to pedal when...

 

 

“Deoyeonie”

 

 

“What is it?”

 

 

Seoyeon had a hint of annoyance...

 

 

Nakyung pouted hearing her tone...

 

“Are you mad?”

 

 

Seoyeon sighed.....and gave up...

 

 

 

“im not...what is it?”

 

 

 

 

“Deoyeonie is the best”

 

 

Nakyung said quite enthusiastically...that Seoyeon cant help but laugh.....

 

 

“Araso” 

 

 

Seoyeon just put her foot on the pedal....

 

 

“Take care” Seoyeon  said and pedal away...

 

 

 

 

 

That was the last time coz.......

 

 

Everything turn upside down for Lee Nakyung after that

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung felt like maybe Nakyung just needed someone beside her....someone who will never leave her even if she try to tell them so....

 

 

thats the biggest mistake of Seoyeon....leaving Nakyung when she’s dying from her pain....

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung didn’t stop....

 

Students just pass by while she scrub the wall every morning......

 

 

Students also think its weird of her to follow Nakyung around even though she got warn never to do so...

 

 

She will sat beside her on the cafeteria....

 

Nakyung wont even talk to her....but still she kept saying random things and try to talk to her......

 

 

 

 

 

 

The Principal had called for her......

 

 

Even the Principal had told her not to meddle with Nakyung.....but still.....

 

 

 

She doesnt listen to any of them....

 

 

 

 

 

 

She just decided to just erase those expression of being lost.....

 

 

 

It’s like she had the urge to do all of it....Why? it just  felt like that........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“So did you get to let her talk?” 

 

 

Chaeyoung sighed while walking on the steep border near the river....

 

 

 

She’s with the older unnie who holds her bike and let it roll with them as they walk...

 

 

“Yeah, but not really” Chaeyoung is unsure of her reply....

 

 

Hayoung just look at her for some seconds...

 

 

“I dont really know what exactly is it but i cant help but be by her side...it seems like i cant refuse it...i have to move coz i need it..” Chaeyoung started saying while hayoung just listen....on a quiet night....

 

 

 

 

 

Hayoung had ride on her bike that Chaeyoung look at her...

 

“I just need to do something” the older one said...she didnt wait for her answer and just pedal away.... Chaeyoung try to call her but she’s already far away....

 

 

Chaeyoung scratch her head and thought...Hayoung always leave all of a sudden...

 

 

She sighed...now she’s all alone...

 

 

Hayoung didnt even ask her to go with her...

 

that bangs girl...

 

She started walking ahead......

 

 

 

she look up.....it made her smile as she see how the stars really twinkle so brightly up there....

 

 

while looking up there she thought of Nakyung....

 

 

maybe it feels really dark and empty on her sky....maybe if there’s a little one who will provide a light...maybe it can change something.....

 

 

 

she started humming a tone...well that tone seem familiar but she doesnt really know why that is stuck on her mind.....

 

 

 

She’s on her way to go out of the passage out of the borderline of the river when...

 

 

something caught her eyes....

 

she stop and somehow her eyes just drop on that particular portion beside the river...

 

 

at first she try to calculate what exactly is it.....

 

 

but as she saw that its a woman....

 

 

the way it moves...its walking quite swaying away.....its coming through the river....

 

 

 

Chaeyoung walk to get near.....

 

 

 

the way it goes on the river....its like its aiming on the deepest part...

 

 

 

 

When Chaeyoung realize what the woman is trying to do she run fast......

 

 

 

she had run and jump in the river.....

 

 

the truth is she’s scared of the river but she doesnt really know where her urge came from.....

 

 

The woman seems walking so dead...like it doesnt care.....

 

 

before it can even walk deep.....

 

 

 

Her hand grab the woman’s shirt and drag her away.....

 

The woman let go from Chaeyoung’s hold and still try to walk on the river....

 

Chaeyoung had pull her again but the woman started screaming....

 

And that’s when Chaeyoung realize that it’s  nakyung....

 

she let go for a second to look at Nakyung....

 

 

what is she doing? 

 

 

she seems really out of herself...

 

Somehow it stop Chaeyoung...

 

 

What is she doing to herself?

 

 

 

the water is already at her neck.....

 

 

Why?

 

 

 

 

Nakyung started screaming again when Chaeyoung pull her away from the water....

 

She started tapping her hard...kept pushing Chaeyoung away but Chaeyoung just held her tight.....

 

 

 

Chaeyoung carry her away from the water but she’s still struggling....

 

 

 

Nakyung still try to get through the river But chaeyoung pull her back...

 

 

 

Chaeyoung can see the urge of Nakyung...like she really want to drown on the river....

 

 

 

Chaeyoung hug her tightly....so she cant go back on the water....

 

 

she kept screaming....

 

Chaeyoung didnt know what to do anymore.....

 

 

But Chaeyoung out of circumstances.....

 

 

Nakyung had stop struggling from Chaeyoung’s arms when she heard her humming.....

 

 

Chaeyoung felt Nakyung slowly calming down from her hold.....

 

 

Somehow it relieved Chaeyoung.....

 

 

 

Nakyung had kneel down while Chaeyoung held her......

 

 

“Oh?” Chaeyoung immediately  catch Nakyung when she lose consciousness all of a sudden.....

 

 

Chaeyoung immediately check her pulse...she doesnt exactly know how to check it but she felt her pulse when she held her wrist that Chaeyoung heavily sighed....

 

 

“Aigoo....” she cant help but utter.....

 

 

She doesn’t really know but she feel so comfortable with Nakyung...She had the urge  to be worried for her....like she needs to be with Nakyung......so someone will take care of her....

 

 

“Why are you doing this?” Chaeyoung fix the strands of her hair that scatters on Nakyung’s face...

 

 

“Dont worry.....Chaeng is here”

 

 

She carefully put Nakyung at her back and lifted herself to walk ahead.....

 

 

She started walking while Nakyung’s at her back....

 

 

She started humming the usual tone....the usual tone that is already on her mind way before that she doesn’t even know where it came from...

 

the tone that calm Nakyung down.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

-+-+-+-+-+-+-

 

 

 

 

She doesn’t really know where Nakyung lives so she just brought her home....

 

 

 

She had carefully fix her...gave her dry clothes.....wipe her wet hair to dry....

 

place her on a prepared pillow and blanket on the floor.....

 

 

after that Chaeyoung sat beside where Nakyung is resting.....

 

 

she just look at Nakyung...

 

 

 

She’s already sleeping but why does it looks like she’s still on pain....

 

 

“Who hurt you?” Chaeyoung whispered while she just look at Nakyung...

 

 

“Where does it hurt?” she added....

 

 

Chaeyoung lie beside Nakyung.....

 

 

she had took Nakyung’s hand.....

 

 

Chaeyoung saw the marks on her wrist.....indicating that she kept slitting it....

 

 

Chaeyoung gently held her hand.....

 

she doesn’t really know where the pain came from....but she remembered that someone told her...if the pain is too much you shouldn’t handle it all alone... you can share it to a person who is willing to be with you.....

 

 

 

She had close her eyes while gently rubbing it.....

 

 

 

Maybe its curiosity maybe it’s something about her that she wanted to know why she looks lost.... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

Chaeyoung is busy preparing on the kitchen when Nakyung had went out of the room....

 

 

“Oh? youre awake?” Chaeyoung started with that delightful tone....

 

 

 

Nakyung just look at her......

 

 

 

Chaeyoung notice that maybe Nakyung is confuse why she’s in her house....

 

 

“i prepared some food for us...you can eat here” Chaeyoung continue with her delightful tone....

 

 

“Who are you?” 

 

that stop chaeyoung from fixing the table...

 

she had look at Nakyung while holding some spoon and fork....

 

 

“Lee Chaeyoung” So she doesnt remember Her....Chaeyoung thought....

 

 

“But you can call me Chaeng” Chaeyoung added with some laughter....

 

 

“Ching?” she pronounce...

 

 

“No, Its chaeng....” Chaeyoung corrected it.....

 

 

Nakyung look around.....that Chaeyoung thought maybe Nakyung understand how to pronounce her name...

 

 

 

Nakyung had that heavy sigh....

 

 

“looking at this place....this isnt afterlife right?” 

 

Chaeyoung knew where Nakyung is going with her words but Chaeyoung doesnt really want to talk about those things.....

 

 

 

 

“This is called home” Chaeyoung simply said.....

 

 

the scent that lingers in......the warmth.....

 

It doesnt feel really painful.....

 

 

This Woman In front of her....why is she smiling like that? Nakyung thought....

 

 

Who is she?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter