I Know You Best

Moonlight & Sunshine (MoonSun's One-Shot Collection)

Feeling suffered to love her, loving her to be suffered by her.

_______________________________________________________

Hello, this is your cool girl, Moon Byulyi. Oh my God, I know that was such a typical cringe-worthy intro from someone. And I know you might be thinking like why the hell is this girl so cheesy, but truthfully, I can’t think of any better ways to introduce myself. So, deal with it.

 

Anyway, I’m here not to talk about my frustratingly pathetic self nor even about my three cute corgis, which I assumed are doing their own businesses at home now. But hey, this is a more interesting story to be talked about in the middle of the day as you don’t know what the hell to do at the moment. I can guarantee you will laugh your heart out hearing to my story (or maybe not, because I always create very unfunny jokes that can make happiest moments turn into awkward situations).

 

This is all about my girlfriend. The so-called ‘psychopath girlfriend that you never want to be with’ just like how my friends often describing her. Um well, yeah, sometimes I also found her very intriguingly hard, complicated and kind of evil (but sometimes she can be very cute and adorable that I want to keep her in my pocket just for myself). But yeah, I’m here to talk about her.

 

Kim Yongsun. The magnificently impressive queen of my heart. Wait, I didn’t sound whipped, right? Well, ignore that.

 

Oops, my phone is ringing. That must be her highness.

 

Yeba-nim <3

 

Like a signal, my smile turned into a greasy grin as I had my guess right. “Hi there, my most beautiful and talented girlf–”

 

“Shut that, Moon Byulyi! Where are you now?”

 

Ouch! See, she is very harsh like I just annoy the hell out of her. I’m just giving her all these sweet compliments that all my guy friends have suggested–

 

“Hello? Are you there?”

 

In a struck, I snapped from my little thoughts and quickly keep my composure. “Yes, yes, I’m here. Um... I mean, at the football field now.”

 

I heard she gasped loudly on the other line. “What? What are you doing there? Gosh, Byul! I asked you to wait for me in the cafeteria last night. No wonder I can’t even see your little boney over here!”

 

Did she just mentioned something about my ? Gosh, this Kim Yongsun is so freaking– I mean, she is such a soft-hearted girlfriend, right? She can even notice this little detail on my body just by the blink of her gorgeous eyes. Wow, there will be no reason for me to not love her even just one bit, aren’t I?

 

“Yongie! Okay, okay. I will be there in another... two minutes! Just wait a little bit okay, my darling?”

 

The other line went silent for a few seconds which has made me kind of freaking out somehow. I mean, I never call her ‘darling’ so lovingly like that. Maybe, she is also freaking out on the other line and doesn’t know how to react to it?

 

“F- Fine! D- Don’t trip yourself!”

 

And the call ended. But somehow, my smile grew wider and wider.

 

Kim Yongsun just turned from tough to soft that fast, and I can’t handle it.

 

===

 

“You look like you just lose all the oxygen in the world. Are you sure you are alright?”

 

That was like the 35th time she has asked that question over and over. And I can just replied her with a little nod and a small grin. But honestly, I feel like something stuck in my chest and my throat burning. True, I feel like losing the ability to breathe little by little and it kind of worrying me. Well, why not? I sprinted like Usain Bolt from the football field to the cafeteria which take about 3 kilometres distance between the both of it – just not to ruin the mood of this grumpy woman beside me.

 

“Byul! Hey, look at me.”

 

Yongsun just gripped on both of my shoulders and pulled me to look at her straight in the eyes. From those deep brown eyes, I stared at her cute button nose and then at her irresistible lips that were coloured by red lipstick. Then I wandered my eyes up to gaze admirably at her luscious and wavy long pink hair. The fact that she is wearing a red hoodie paired with the black ripped jeans which is obviously belongs to me, just make me more deeply in love with her.

 

No one knows her better, than I do.

 

“Byul, you look so dreamy... and drowsy. Hey, don’t make me worry.”

 

Her soft velvety voice started to sound slower by second to second. While my vision becoming blurry and in just a matter of second, everything turned dark.

 

===

 

I woke up feeling someone straddling my laps and some ticklish breaths all over my neck. I thought it was kind of calming and soothing, but not until I felt two warm hands started roaming freely on my bare upper body, I freaked out. I opened my eyes while breathing unevenly, just to see Kim Yongsun was sitting on my stomach and she was too concentrating on my neck like I am a deliciously sweet ice-cream.

 

“Y- Yongie, it’s so ticklish!”

 

I tried to persuade her to stop because damn, her tongue is like this soft feather dancing around my neck. But like usual, this bold and stubborn girlfriend of mine just won’t listen to me all of the time. She lifted up her head to stare at me with this y smirk on her lips, indicating that she doesn’t want to stop any time soon.

 

“Just lay down and relax. I will take good care of you… just nice.”

 

Thud!

 

I opened my eyes widely as I heard a loud noise right beside my ear. Wait, was that before just a freaking dream? Oh my God, I was about to feel so excited– wait, this place doesn’t look all that familiar to me. Where the heck am I?

 

I noticed some bottles of medicine right on this small table beside me. And this smell, just like a hospital. But the different is, the space of this room is so small and there’s only one bed here which has been used by me right now. Ah, now I can figure out what is this place. It’s the campus’ clinic. No wonder it’s so small here–

 

“Byulyi...”

 

Then, I realized there’s someone else on this small bed beside me. A petite arm just pulled me closer from behind and I can feel her breath blowing to my nape. That just got me smile for so many reasons why.

 

“Hi, Miss Moon. You have awake.”

 

I threw a gaze towards the main door of the clinic and saw one of the nurses, Mrs. Park, stood there and smiling at me. I just replied back the very same smile to be polite. I noticed her eyes wandered longingly at the person who’s still hugging me tightly from behind before her smile turned wider and warmer.

 

“She must has been very tired after piggybacked you all the way to here, just to be all worried and concerned about you.”

 

There’s nothing else I can feel right now other than the feeling of complete warmth. Honestly, that was just one of the best things I have heard all my whole life and I almost let out some tears fall from my eyes but I tried to hold it. And the need to pamper this certain person behind me with a lot of sweet kisses is so strong right now.

 

“Thanks to her, she sent you here safe and sound. You just kind of exhausted and somehow having a hard time to breathe. But nothing is wrong with you, just take some more rests for now. I need to do some works now. Just take care, Miss Moon.” Mrs. Park gave me one last smile before she turned around and walked away from there.

 

“Byulyi...”

 

I heard the girl called for me in her sleep again, so I turned my body as careful as possible not to wake her up. Now, she is clearly hugging me like a cute baby koala, still soundly asleep. Aw, just look at how cute she is sleeping like a baby. I stared lovingly at this soft mochi in front of me, thinking how much she really means to me. Even other people can’t see what I see in her, but I think that must be because I am very lucky.

 

Because I am the only who knows her best.

 

I feel the pair of her arms pulled me closer into her embrace until there’s no space left between us and she slowly nuzzled her nose on my neck. I just want to stay in this position forever, inside this lovely girl’s warm embrace.

 

“Take care of yourself more... I love you.”

 

I just chuckled listening to her talking in her sleep. Even so, I know she really meant to say those things to me. And I know, she is indeed the very best.

 

Because, I know her best.

 

“I love you too. Thank you, Yongie.”

 

FIN

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Guess who else is a so-called psychopath girlfriend? (Lol, please ignore that!) XD

Anyway, hi guys. :)

Guess who just has the chance to enjoy college life? >___< Anyway, hope you enjoy reading this one as well. Honestly, the ideas came out by the two lines of some lyrics from a song I listened to (which were written with red colour at the top). And also came from a dream I had a few nights ago (but not like the dream Byul had in this story okay). XD So yes, happy reading. *finger hearts*

p/s: Take good care of yourself. I can’t do that for you because we are very far from each other. <3