Just Marking My Territory

Moonlight & Sunshine (MoonSun's One-Shot Collection)

________________________________________________________

Byulyi walked into the huge office like a slow snail that was looking so exhausted. Her eyes were half closed and droopy until anybody there couldn’t see the light blue corneas of her eyes. To make it worst, her long blue hair was messy like she just had a disaster plus with a few wrong buttons of her sky blue dress shirt. After about eternity, she finally arrived at her work desk. Byulyi threw her briefcase under her desk and slumped her body hardly on the comfy office chair like she wanted to break the innocent chair into million pieces.

 

Byulyi bang her head on the desk before let out a loud exasperated sigh. “I wanna skip a ing day!”

 

That little commotion she did just attracted a lot of attentions there inside the office. One of them was to be Byulyi’s best buddy, Seulgi who’s already walked her way to the trouble-looking woman. Seulgi pulled the nearest empty chair to sit right beside Byulyi.

 

“Hey Moon, what’s wrong?”, Seulgi asked and patted on the latter’s upper back slowly. But Byulyi just stayed quiet and unmoved, looking too tired to even utter a single word from . That definitely got Seulgi to be concerned so much on the latter’s condition. Byulyi looked just like her soul has been snatched away from her life. With full force, Seulgi lifted up her friend’s head which earned a loud groan from the blue-head woman. “Bruh, you look like an exhausted panda!”, Seulgi pointed to the dark eye bags under Byulyi’s eyes.

 

“You weird bear, stop shouting!” Byulyi tried to cover Seulgi’s mouth from screaming out of her lungs any further but miserably failed when Seulgi grabbed on both of her arms strongly. The brunette looked so surprised like she just sees a ghost right in front her eyes.

 

Seulgi lifted up Byulyi’s face a little bit and stared longingly at the latter’s neck. She was utterly speechless to see so many goddamn hickeys on her best friend’s neck. “Oh my God, Byul! Are you dating a human or a vampire? There are too many purple marks on your neck!”

 

Byulyi was clearly bothered with the statement that just came out from Seulgi’s mouth. She quickly took out a face mirror that she kept inside the drawer and checked out her neck through the reflection. Byulyi didn’t know if she should be proud or piss off looking at those visible marks all over her neck. “O. M. G. Kim Yongsun, look what you have done.”, she hissed slowly through her gritted teeth.

 

“Damn Moon, I have no idea how many times you guys did that last night!”, Seulgi said bewilderedly while her eyes still fixated on her neck.

 

Byulyi felt her cheeks burned in embarrassment so she quickly hung her head low. It was all because of a jealousy issue. She remembered clearly how angry Yongsun was yesterday when she got to know Byulyi has been kissed by her co-worker – who’s apparently has a secret crush on Byulyi. But Byulyi should know from the very beginning that taking a decision to tell about it to her girlfriend is totally a bad idea. She knows how jealous Yongsun could get and how danger the situation will be.

 

“I’m just marking my territory.”

 

Those words just easily slipped out from Yongsun’s mouth last night. But that moment, Byulyi was so with how hot and y Yongsun was when she got jealous, so she just gave in. Byulyi took a last glance at her neck and she can’t help to let out a very audible sigh. She was thinking to calm herself down for a bit but quickly cancelled the plan when Seulgi whispered to her that their boss has entered the office to check up on all of the staffs there. And that just totally got Byulyi in a panic mode. Byulyi can’t even sit still on her chair as her boss’ footsteps got closer and closer to her desk.

 

“Good morning, Miss Moon.”

 

Byulyi felt her breath hitched when her boss’ deep voice called out her name. With or without her willing, Byulyi stood up hesitatingly from her chair and threw an awkward smile at the man in his late 30’s. She tried her very best to hide the hickeys on her neck from being seen by her boss. “Um, good morning, Mr. Woo.”

 

The CEO who has stood right in front of Byulyi’s desk spared a very suspicious stare towards the young blue-haired woman’s neck. Basically, those hickeys are just too stand out to be unnoticed so Byulyi couldn’t hide them in any kind of ways. “I see... you have a very fun time last night?”

 

Again, Byulyi felt her cheeks flushed in embarrassment and she doesn’t know if she should run away from there right this moment. Feeling the awkward atmosphere was getting more and more tensed, Byulyi just scratched her nape and shoot a small grin to the man.

 

“So, have you finish all the paper works that I have gave you last week?”

 

Byulyi’s smile lit up a bit and she nodded. “Yes, I already did.”

 

With that, Byulyi took back her briefcase that was laid lifelessly under the desk. Somehow, she felt a little bit excited because she knew she has been a very good worker in the company. But it was short living as soon as Byulyi opened her briefcase. The smile on her lips just instantly turned upside down and her cheeks couldn’t become any redder than that. Now, she just doesn’t know where to hide her face anymore when all of her co-workers and also her boss were cackling and giggling toward her direction.

 

All the paper works that she put inside the briefcase were all gone. There’s only some bras and with different colours inside the briefcase; which are all obviously Yongsun’s undergarments.

 

Just don’t tell her that her girlfriend was playing a prank with her.

 

‘Kim Yongsun!’

 

===

 

From: Yeba <3

Babe, pick me up at RBW Dance Academy.

Love you!

[5:15 p.m.]

 

Byulyi stared again at the text she received from her girlfriend a few minutes ago before fixed her eyes back at the huge building in front of her. There’s a signboard hanging on the wall with “RBW Dance Academy” written on it. Byulyi got her eyebrows quirked as she stared at her phone to the building back and forth. She was just wondering why did her girlfriend was here when she supposed to has class at this kind of time.

 

About a few minutes later, she saw a lot of people walked out from the building. Byulyi tried to look for her girlfriend in the middle of the crowded people and finally did. But she felt an unpleasant feeling when she noticed a guy in her age was walking closely with her girlfriend. They were chatting and laughing so happily like they both are the only people there.

 

Byulyi just felt her heart boiled in anger so she quickly sauntered her way towards Yongsun and gripped hardly on the oblivious girl’s hand. And that made Yongsun flinched and looked at her surprised.

 

“Byulyi–”

 

Byulyi quickly cut her off with a serious tone. “Let’s go home now.”

 

Without waiting any more second, Byulyi quickly dragged Yongsun away from there. But she was fast enough to turn her head to look at the guy who was still utterly clueless before giving him a very deathly glare. That just instantly made the guy gulped hard and he walked away from there in terror. Byulyi smirked in victory.

 

Once they arrived at the place where Byulyi parked her car, Byulyi just sternly asked Yongsun to get into the car without saying anything. Silence filled the atmosphere inside the car for a few minutes before Byulyi’s voice which was still full of seriousness whispered right beside Yongsun’s ear which has made the other girl completely shuddered.

 

“We will settle this out at home.”

 

===

 

The next day, Yongsun went to the dance academy right on the same exact time. Apparently, Yongsun is taking a pole dance class for three days a week and she will practices there every time after she finishes all her class at her college. It all started when her classmate showed some videos uploaded by professional pole dancers in YouTube and it just piqued her interest to try doing it as well. Yes, pole dancing has become her new hobby.

 

Yongsun sat quietly on the wooden floor, waiting for her trainer and another trainees inside one of the studios there. She kept on pondering and wondering about Byulyi’s action yesterday. Obviously, her girlfriend was jealous to see her talking quite friendly with a guy who’s taking another dance class at the academy. It just happened that the guy was helping her finding the exit of the academy because Yongsun scared she will somehow get lost to find it. And they just chatted random things and sometimes the guy cracked up some lame jokes that Yongsun just had to try to laugh wholeheartedly. But Byulyi just misunderstood all of them to the wrong way.

 

“Hey baby, I just want to mark my territory.”

 

Yongsun heaved a deep sigh as she brought her hands to her neck where she can feel all those hickeys that Byulyi gave her last night. It seemed like a payback. Okay, to be very honest, it was very goddamn hot last night. As soon as they arrived home, Byulyi just carried her into their bedroom and laid her on the bed. Then, Byulyi loosen up her neck tie and used it to tie up Yongsun’s hands on the headboard. And– well, you know what happen for the rest of the night.

 

Basically, Yongsun also needs to remember that she shouldn’t mess around with a jealous Byulyi.

 

Yongsun awoke from her train of thoughts after she heard loud laughter echoed inside the studio. All of the other trainees and their trainer have arrived. Yongsun quickly stood up and walked closer to her half Columbian trainer, Alexandra who has a quite strong Spanish accent when she’s talking.

 

“Alright guys, gather up over here!”

 

All the trainees including Yongsun slowly gathered in front of the said trainer waiting for the next instruction.

 

“Okay guys, today we will learn a new technique. Did all of you bring over your own dance attire like how I asked yesterday? If so, go change now.”

 

Yongsun walked to the spot where she put her own bag just like how the other trainees did too. It was weird though because her bag looked like so full with things when she only has put her dance attire inside it early in the evening yesterday. Yongsun wanted to carry the bag together to the changing room but not doing so as she felt how heavy the bag was. It started to make her sweating in anxiety.

 

Then, she remembered how Byulyi helped her to carry the bag since from their house until the blue-haired woman generously carried it into the studio as well. And Yongsun started to feel nervous.

 

Yongsun slowly ped the bag and she can’t hide her horrified face when she realized her dance attire was nowhere to be found. And she just didn’t know where should she run away when the other trainees near her giggled and chuckled funnily when they saw the contents inside the bag.

 

There’s only some boxers and underwears inside the bag; and yes, all of them obviously belong to no other than Byulyi.

 

Yongsun can feel her cheeks flushing hot when she read the sticky note on the bag cover.

 

“Have fun with these, princess. ;)”

 

“Argh, Moon Byulyi!”

 

FIN

_______________________________________________________

A/N: Lol. This idea just came out of nowhere. XD

Hope you enjoy reading this one. See you again in the next update. Bye! *finger heart*