Another Lost

Forgetting True Feelings

"I love you." Kota felt a single tear make it's way down her cheek, Jubee was shocked and just stared at Kota.

"Kota..." Jubee finally smiled at Kota. Kota smiled at Jubee and pulled her head towards her own.

"I love you." Kota kissed Jubee, when their lips touched Kota felt more tears slide down her cheeks. When they released the kiss Kota looked at the ground so Jubee didn't see her tears.

"Why are you lying to Jubee... and yourself?" A voice in Kota's head spoke to her.

"Don't lie to people who love you."   The voice spoke again.

"What's wrong?" Jubee asked.

"It's just.... I never knew you loved me... and all this time... I loved you." Kota looked up Jubee, Misung was staring at Kota with a cold expression.

"Me and Kota-ah need to talk, Jubee-ah you need to get to class." Misung said coldly, Jubee nodded and stood up, she smiled at Kota and left the classroom. Misung stared at Kota with a cold expression.

"So... Who are you lying too?" Misung said coldly.

"Unnie, what's wrong?"

"Who are you lying too? Jubee, me... or yourself?" Misung said even more coldly. Kota stared at her with worried expression.

"I'm not lying to anyone."

Misung made an angry smile and looked away from Kota.

"Your lying to Jubee."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are!!" Misung slammed her fist on her desk on and stood up from her seat.

"Why are you so angry at me?"

"Because your lying to the person I love!" Misung walked up Kota.

"I'm not lying to her!"

You love her?... is that why you spend so much time with her? Kota stared at Misung coldly.

"You, Kota... Are the worst person I have ever seen... You lie to your friends, you lie to someone who loves you... and you lie to yourself." Misung just stared at her.

"I'm not lying!!" Kota stood up from her seat and continued to stare at Misung coldly. Misung slapped Kota hard on the cheek, Misung turned around and left the classroom. Kota put her hand over the spot that Misung slapped.

Everyone hates me... I am the worst... Misung began to cry.

 

---------------------------

I did two updates for not updating in awhile. lol

Hope you like the chapters. ^^