True Love

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota and Jubee were walking down the school hall together, they both needed to get to their next and last class. They were in different classroom's but they were close to each other.

"Jubee-ah."

Someone called from behind them, they both turned around, Misung was walking toward them.

"Hello Unnie." Jubee smiled at Misung, Kota and Misung just kept staring at each other coldly.

"I need to talk to Jubee-ah." Misung grabbed Jubee's wrist and pulled her away from Kota, they both went towards Misung's locker.

 

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Jubee asked worried, Misung stared at Jubee for a few moments before replying.

"I have something I need to tell you." Misung hugged Jubee.

"Jubee-ah... I..."

"You can tell me, no matter what it is."

"I..." Misung looked at Jubee.

"I love you..." Misung finally was able to say it, Jubee stared at Misung for a few seconds then smiled with a shade of red on her face.

"It's about time." Jubee kissed Misung on the cheek.

"What?" Misung was confused and a slight shade of red because of the small kiss Jubee gave her.

"I knew you loved me, I was waiting for you to tell me. I told you before that there was someone else I loved, I never told you because that person is you, and I wanted you to tell me you love me first." Jubee was still smiling at Misung.

"But... I thought... I thought you loved Kota-ah..." Misung was still confused.

"I do love her, but I love you more. I never thought you would tell me your feelings so I gave up and just went with Kota-ah. But now you finally told me your feelings, and I am so happy." Jubee hugged Misung.

"I never thought you love me." Misung was so happy.

"I am good at keeping secrets." Jubee smiled while still Misung.

 

+++

 

Kota was standing in the hall waiting for Jubee and Misung to come back, finally she saw them both walking towards her.

"Kota-ah... I'm sorry..." Jubee walked up to Kota and hugged her.

"Why?"

"I'm sorry but... I love Misung Unnie more... And she loves me also... mine and Misung Unnie's love is real, mine and your love is fake..."

"How is our love fake? I love you and you love me?"

"No... Kota-ah stop lying... I know that you don't love me, so stop acting like you do." Jubee let go of Kota and was staring at her with a smile.

"Unnie... I'm so sorry." Kota felt so awful that she lied to Jubee.

"Don't worry about me, you should be worrying about Seungah-ah."

"Why?"

"She hasn't been herself lately, you should go check on her." Jubee patted Kota's shoulder then walked towards her class, now it was just Misung and Kota in the hall with a few other students.

"I'm sorry... I'm the worst..." Kota started to cry. Misung sighed at Kota.

"You cry to much." Misung walked up to Kota.

"Your not the worst, your the one of the best friends I ever had." Misung hugged Kota who stopped crying.

"Thank you..."

"Kota-ah... There is something you need to do... for me, for you... and for Seungah-ah." Misung let go of Kota and was smiling at her.

"What is it?"

"Go talk to Seungah-ah."

"About what? And why?"

"You'll find out, once you talk to her." Misung smiled at Kota one last time then walked away towards her last class.

 

Kota was sitting in the classroom, the teacher was talking but Kota wasn't listening to him, she had other stuff on her mind.

What does she mean? Kota couldn't get Misung out of her head.

She wants me to talk to Seungah Unnie... but why? Kota was very confused and couldn't stop thinking about it. Once class was over she ran out of the classroom and ran down the school halls towards Seungah's classroom. Kota opened the door to the classroom, class for Seungah had just ended. She looked at the door to the classroom and saw Kota staring at her.

"Kota-ah..." Seungah was surprised at Kota and quickly stood up from her desk. Kota walked over to her.

"I need to talk to you... please..."

Seungah stared Kota for a few moments, then she finally replied.

"Al-alright." Seungah followed Kota out of the classroom.