The New Love

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota was inside a clothes store, she was looking for a new shirt but couldn't find one she liked.

"Why is it so hard to find a good shirt?" Kota whispered to herself and sighed.

"Need help?"

Kota looked behind her and saw Seungah smiling at her.

"He-Hello Unnie." Kota quickly said and looked at the shirts again.

"Do you need help? Seungah repeated.

"That would be great, thank you very much." Kota smiled at Seungah and continued to look for a shirt, Seungah helped her and soon took out a black short sleve shirt that had laces on the bottom.

"Here." Seungah passed the shirt to Kota who took it and walked into the dressing room. Kota came out a minute later and looked in the mirror, she walked back into the dressing room to change again.

"I like it." Kota said to Seungah when she came out of the dressing room with the black shirt in her hand, they both walked up to the counter and Kota paid for the shirt, Seungah walked back towards the shirts and Kota followed her when she was done paying for the black shirt.

"Do you want help?"

"No, thank you though." Seungah smiled at Kota and took a shirt out and walked into the dressing room. Kota walked out of the store and waited outside.

 

"What's wrong?" Seungah asked when she saw that Kota was waiting outside. Kota looked at her and smiled.

"I wanted to wait for you." Kota walked up to her and looked at the ground.

"Unnie...."

"Yes?"

"Do you... want to go somewhere... together?"

"Sure. Where?" Seungah smiled at Kota.

"Movies?" Kota looked up at Seungah and smiled.

"Okay." Seungah nodded her head.

 

Seungah and Kota were sitting in the middle row and were watching a drama romance movie, Seungah was interested in the movie but Kota was a little bored of the movie. Soon Seungah felt something hit her shoulder and looked at it, Kota had fallen asleep and her head was laying on Seungah's shoulder, Seungah smiled at her turned a slight pink.

Why did you pick a movie that would bore you?... it wasn't for me was it? Seungah looked back at the movie and continued to watch it.

 

"Kota-ah, wake up." Seungah poked Kota when the movie was over, Kota lifted her head and yawned, she looked around then looked at Seungah.

"I fell asleep." Kota said as she stood up, Seungah smiled at her and stood up also.

"Dinner?" Seungah asked as they were walking out of the cinema.

"What?" Kota looked at he confused.

"It's late, do you want dinner?"

"Oh, sure. Thank you ver much."

"Which restaurant?"

"An-any is fine." Kota said when she thought of tha fact that her and Seungah were going to eat dinner together, like a couple.

 

***

 

"You like her?" A woman asked the person in front of her.

"Yes."

"Since when?"

"Since I first met her, but I already love someone else, what I am going to do?" The person looked up at the woman and was scared.

"Who else do you like?"

"I can't tell you." The person replied and looked away from the woman.

"I don't even know what I'm going to do."

"Pick the one you love more, but don't force them, it will only make them hate you, if they don't love you, then you can't make them. Does this other person love you?" The woman asked and sat down on the sofa in the living room.

"I don't think so, but they may have figured it out for all I know and just won't tell me." The person sat down next the woman and looked at the ground.

"Will you help? Help me figure out who I love more."

"I can't help you with that, that is something you have to find out by yourself." The woman stood up from the sofa and looked at the person who was still sitting on the sofa.

"I knew you would say that." The person looked up at the woman and smiled.

"I have to go, i'm sorry. Bye." The woman waved the person and left the house.

 

-----------------------------------------

So, who do you think is the person who loves someone else? And are the people they love? And who is that person who they told? lol

All shall be revealed soon enough. ^^

I hope you enjoy this chapter and please tell me what you think of the story, anything you think I am not good at(everything), thank you!

Now I have to go to bed, good night/morning/afternoon/evening. lol