Sleepover

Forgetting True Feelings

"Mother, what would you do if you loved someone but can't tell them?" Kota asked her mother.

"Why wouldn't I be able to tell them?"

"Because your afraid they'll hate you."

"I would tell them anyway, it is better then lying to the person you love." Kota's mother was cleaning up the table after breakfast.

"What if you would rather be just friends then have them hate you?"

"If there is someone you love, then tell them, maybe they feel the same towards you." Kota's mother smiled at her.

"You should get going now, school will start soon."

"Okay." Kota stood up and walked over to the front door of the house, she was stopped before she could open it.

"Oh and do you like fantasy romance movies?" Kota's mother asked her before she could leave the house.

"Yes. Did you buy a new movie?"

"Yes, it is called 'Necessary', we are going to watch it after dinner."

Kota left the house locking the door behind her and began walking to school.

 

"Hello Unnie." Kota greeted her friend Misung as she walked into school.

"So, have you told her?" Misung asked with a smile that was half happy, and half worried.

"Told who?"

"Seungah. Have you told her the you like her?"

"No." Kota replied while looking at the ground.

"You should tell her, before she gets stolen by someone else." Misung playfully punched Kota's shoulder. Kota thought of someone taking Seungah from her and she felt sad at the thought.

"I don't want anyone to take her from me." Kota looked at the ground, Misung sighed at Kota.

"Don't worry." Misung took Kota's chin and lifted so Kota would look at her.

"You will always have me." Misung smiled at Kota and made a peace sign with two of her fingers. Kota smiled at her friend and nodded.

"Thank you." Kota and Misung walked over to their lockers. As Kota and Misung walked closer to their lockers they saw a woman standing there, the woman looked in their direction and smiled when she saw them.

"Hello Jubee Unnie." Kota waved to her friend as they walked closer to her. As they got closer Kota saw that Jubee looked like she hadn't gotten much sleep lately, there were dark rings under eyes.

"What happened?" Kota asked Jubee worried while Misung sighed at Jubee.

"I just couldn't sleep last night, I had to much on my mid." Jubee smiled at Kota who was still worried.

 

Kota and Misung were sitting in the classroom together waiting for class to start. Misung was reading a book while Kota was messaging Seungah on her phone.

 

Seungah: {Hey Kota-ah, want to go somewhere together after school?}

Kota: "Sorry Unnie, I can't, how about tomorrow?"

Seungah: {It's okay, we go somewhere tomorrow then, class is starting I have to go, bye.}

 

Kota closed her phone and put it away, soon the teacher walked into the classroom and class started.

 

+++

 

Kota closed her locker and was ready to go home, she turned around only to find Seungah smiling at her. Kota smiled to her and waved to her.

"I wanted to ask you, if it's okay if I sleep over at your house tonight?"

"S-sure." Kota quickly said and blushed a little bit, Seungah giggled at Kota.

"You're blushing." Seungah said playfully which only made Kota blush more.

"We-well, I only have one bed, and I don't want to make you sleep on the floor."

"It's okay if you only have one bed, I don't mind." Seungah giggled and they both left the school building and headed towards Kota's house.

 

+++

 

Kota opened the door to her house, her and Seungah walked into the house and was greeted by Kota's mother.

"Hello Mrs. Ahn." Seungah bowed to Kota's mother.

"Hello, please make yourself at home, I am making dinner right now." Kota's mother smiled at Seungah and walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face. Kota and Seungah walked into Kota's room.

 

"I can't wait to taste your mothers food." Seungah was clapping her hands in excitement. Kota laid down on her bed and sighed, Seungah looked at her for a few seconds then laid down next to her and faced her.

"What's wrong?"

"Just tired." Kota stared at Seungah, they stared at each other for the rest of the time they were in Kota's room only stopping because of someone knocking on the door, Kota quickly stood up from her bed and walked over to her door, when she opened it she saw her mother smiling at her.

"Dinners ready."

Kota nodded and her mother walked away. Kota and Seungah left the room and went to go eat.

 

--------------------------

Sorry it's been so long so I updated, been really busy with school. lol

I hope to be able to update more, now it's time for bed for me, goodnight everyone. ^^