New Feelings

Forgetting True Feelings

Seungah was running though the school hall.

I need to get to Kota. Seungah had a smile on her face as she was running. Seungah's expression turned shocked when she saw to people walking down the hall holding hands, as the people got closer opened as she stared at the people and a tear slid down. Seungah

Why... I thought... Seungah wanted to run away but her feet wouldn't move, she was stuck, unable to escape from the people in front of her, walking her way.

"Hello Seungah." Jubee said while holding onto Kota's hand with a smile, Kota saw Seungah and smiled at her.

"What's wrong Seungah Unnie?" Kota asked in her gentle voice.

"I'm.... fine.... Just tired..." Seungah faked a smile which was easy to tell wasn't real.

Kota-ah... Why?... Seungah looked at the ground as more tears started to fall down.

"I-I... I nee-need to g-go now-now..." Seungah stuggled to say for the fact that she was crying, she kept her head down so Kota didn't see that she was crying.

"Wait." Kota stopped Seungah from leaving.

"Look at me."

Seungah didn't listen.

"Look at me." Kota repeated only to be ignored again.

"What is wrong with you?" Kota lifted Seungah's chin and saw that she was crying.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Kota asked in a worried tone.

"Leave me alone..." Seungah whispered to herself.

"What was that? I didn't hear you."

"Leave me alone." Seungah said louder, but still not loud enough.

"You can tell me, I will beat up anyone who messes with you." Kota changed back to her caring tone.

"Leave me alone!" Seungah yelled and pushed Kota away, Seungah began to cry even more.

"Unnie... what did I do?" Kota didn't sound surprised at all.

 

"I'm sorry, I... I just... I just had a hard day... I'm sorry for taking it out on you..." Seungah looked up at Kota and forced a smile then walked away.

"Seungah Unnie.... I'm sorry..." Kota looked at the ground, angry at herself. Jubee stared at Kota with a worried expression.

"Are you okay?" Jubee asked and walked over to Kota and hugged her.

I wish... I wish this was Seungah... who was hugging me... not someone I don't even... Kota kept her head down and didn't answer Jubee. Jubee stared at her worried still.

"What is happening with you and Seungah-ah?" Jubee backed away from Kota knowing that Kota didn't want anyone to see her.

"It's nothing." Kota looked up from the floor and looked at Jubee, she let out a smile and went over to hug Jubee.

"I'm fine." Kota's smile faded when she hugged Jubee.

 

+++

 

Seungah was laying on her bed staring up at the ceiling, it was almost time for her to go to sleep.

"Why did she do such a thing? Saying she loves me... then she is going out with Jubee Unnie."

"Why do I even care? It isn't that i'm..." Seungah closed her eyes and saw Kota smiling at her, then she thought of when Kota kissed her, she smiled but then the image of Kota with Jubee came and see quickly opened her eyes so she didn't have to see them together.

"I... I... I love... I love Kota..." Seungah thought to herself then reached over to the side of the bed and took her phone off the desk, she opened it and went into her contacts, she starting writing a message to Kota.

{Kota-ah... I need to talk to you. Can we meet, after school? Please? I really want to talk to you...} Seungah closed her phone and held in her hand waiting for a reply. After about an hour and still no reply Seungah sighed and put her phone back on the desk and went to sleep.

Seungah woke up and yawned, she remembered messaging Kota last night and quickly took her phone off her desk, she opened it, but she had no new messages. She stared at the screen on her phone disappointed.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Seungah almost yelled out of anger but quickly stopped herself because of her parents. She got out of bed and got ready for school.

 

+++

 

Seungah closed her locker and turned around to go to her last class, she saw Kota walking towards the lockers. Kota opened her locker, Seungah kept staring at her, Kota didn't notice Seungah. Then a voice called for Kota, Kota turned her head, so did Seungah, Jubee was running towards Kota with a smile, Kota waved back to her but she didn't look happy to see Jubee. Seungah sighed and then walked away from the lockers.

 

"Hello Seungah-ah."

Seungah turned her head to face the voice, she was sitting at her desk in the classroom to her last class for today. She saw Misung smiling at her.

"Hello Unnie." Seungah turned her head and looked back at the blackboard waiting for the teacher to come so class would start.

"Kota-ah and Jubee-ah have been very annoying." Misung didn't sound happy.

"I know..."

"I'm sorry." Misung sat down at her desk, which was a few desks to the side of Seungah's desk.

"For what?"

"Kota-ah loved you, told you, then went out with someone else... I know you love her too. I am not to friendly with Kota at the moment, since she took Jubee away from me... You know, Jubee told me she loved Kota awhile ago, she said she loved her since she met her, and that she also loved someone else, though she never told me who else she loved. I never once tried too stop her from going out with Kota-ah... I helped her..."

"Why would you help her date someone else? You love her." Seungah looked at Misung.

"I don't know why I helped her, I felt it was the right thing to do... I still think it's the right thing to do... even if..." Misung cleached her fists and then shook her head.

"Never mind."

"You should tell her." Seungah said to Misung.

"You think?"

"Yes, go. Go tell her now." Seungah smiled at Misung and waved her hand towards the door in the classroom, Misung stared at the door then nodded.

"I'll go... I go tell her how I feel." Misung stood up from her desk and then turned her head towards Seungah.

"Thanks." Misung smield at Seungah then left the classroom.

 

----------------------------

Here is a long update. lol

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Also, the story is going to end in about 2-3 chapters. ^^