My new life

Forgetting True Feelings

Kota was laying on her bed reading a book, she had boxes all over her room from just moving in, Kota and her family have been in this house for only a night, they were not done unpacking.

Knock, knock

Someone was knocking on the door to Kota's room.

"You can come in." Kota said loud enough for the person outside her room to hear, soon the door opened and her mother walked in.

"How do you like your room?" Kota's mother started looking around the room.

"I like it, though it's a mess right now."

"I came to tell you to get ready for school, it's your first day here, so don't be late. You can unpack everything else when you come back." Her mother smiled at her and left the room closing the door behind her. Kota closed her book and put it on the desk next to her bed, she stood up from her bed and put her phone in her pocket.

"I'm going now." Kota said when she was done putting on her shoes, she left the house and locked the door when she was outside.


Kota walked though the doors to her new school, she sighed when she was inside, she missed her old school. Kota walked towards the door to the classroom she was meant to go to, she looked though the window on the door and saw the teacher. The teacher turned her head and saw Kota outside, she smiled and began speaking to the students inside. A minute later the teacher pointed towards the door where Kota was, Kota opened the door to the classroom and walked in. She walked up to the teacher and turned to face the other students.

"This is the new transfer student. Please introduce yourself."

"Hello, my name is Ahn Jinah, but most people call me Kota. It's very nice to meet you all." Kota bowed to the students.

"You can go take a seat now." The teacher smiled at her, Kota nodded and walked towards the students.

"Kota-ah."

Kota looked at the student that had called her, she saw a female student waving to her with a cheerful smile on her face. Kota smiled at her and walked towards her.

"You can sit here." The female student pointed to an empty desk and chair that was next to her.

"Thank you very much." Kota sat down at the desk next to the woman.

"My name is Lee Misung."

"Nice to meet you Misung unnie." Kota bowed her head to Misung sitting next to her.


"So, Kota-ah, did you just move around here?" Misung asked when class was over.

"Yes. It is very peaceful here." Kota was walking down the hall with Misung walking next to her.

"I know, I love it. I should get to class, I like to be in the classroom before the class starts." Misung ran ahead of Kota, she waved behind her back at Kota.

I already made a friend, I'm awesome. Kota smiled to herself.


"I see your also in this class too, I wonder if all our classes are the same."

Kota was sitting at a desk next to Misung. Kota was watching the door for anymore student who entered, soon the door to the classroom opened and a woman walked in.

"Who's that?" Kota asked Misung when the woman took a seat at a desk in the front.

"That's Seungah, she doesn't talk much though so she doesn't have many friends."

"I think I'll talk to her, try and make friends with her."

"Good luck, she likes to keep to herself." Misung quickly finished her words cause the teacher walked in.


Kota walked out of the classroom, Seungah had left already, Misung went to her next class to wait. Kota saw Seungah walk out of the school doors to the school grounds, Kota followed her.

"Hello." Kota waved to Seungah who sat down on a bench outside, Seungah looked at her and waved.

"My name is Ahn Jinah, but you can just call Kota if you want." Kota sat down on the bench next to her.

"Hello, I'm Lee Seungah." Seungah smiled at Kota and then looked back at her book and continued reading.

"I just moved here, it's kinda lonely at school, I like it here but I miss my friends." Kota sighed.

"I moved here four years ago, I never had many friends so I didn't feel lonely when I moved."

"I am a little lonely, and I don't know many people here so I would like to meet as many people that like me and want to be my friend."

"I can be your friend." Seungah didn't look up at Kota, she just continued to read her book.

"Really? That would be nice." Kota smiled at her, Seungah turned her head to face Kota and made a slight smile.