Consequences U_U

Just four simple letters, right?

---------Victoria's P.O.V---------

*The Next Day*

I walk through the front doors of school and notice something: stares, no murmuring, just stares.

I glance to my left and then to my right.

I turn the corner and run into someone...AGAIN.

"Yah, Watch where you're-" The girl looks at me then turns red.

"I MEAN, I'M SO SORRY VICTORIA-UNNIE!" I look at her with a confused look, but I guess she took that as a pissed off look.

"MIANHAE UNNIE!"

"Arrasso. It's not like you shot anyone. It's seriously no problem." I look at her with soft eyes and she smiles.

"Kamsamnida unnie!" then she walked off.

---

I walked away and to my locker. I open it and letters come falling out.

I step back and watch as dozens of letters fly out. Everyone looks at them too.

I look around with apolegetic look and begin to pick them up.

"UNNIE!!!!" I look up and see Sulli and the rest of the girls rushing to me.

I stand and smile at them. "Anyeong~!" I say cutely.

"Omo! She's so cute!!!" I hear some boys say. I look at them and they turn red, then they ran away. I shrugged.

"Unnie. Do you want to do something this weekend?" This weekend?

"Um...I'm sorry. I have to go somewhere this weekend." The girls looked disappointed and I laughed.

"What's so funny unnie?" Krystal asks me. I pat her head.

"I was just kidding, but the way you guys reactioned was so cute~!" I pinched Amber's cheeks and lifted Luna's chin.

"So, what are we doing this weekend?" Their eyes widened and they smiled ear to ear.

"LET'S GO TO THE BEACH!!!!" Sulli and Krystal chorused.

"Aniyoooo~! I hate swimming..." Amber said.

"Then let's go shopping." Luna responded.

"Even worse..." Amber quickly back-fired.

"I want to go clubbing!!!" I added.

They all looked at me as if I said I was gonna go kill someone.

"What? It's fun...have you guys not gone to a club before?" I questioned.

"A-ani...You really are mature unnie.." Sulli said.

"Then let's go! It's fun and a real work out!" They looked at me doubtfully.

"Just try it! If you guys don't like it, we could go watch a movie or something..." I looked at them full of hope.

"Okay unnie." They all said.

"YAY!!" I squealed. Again, some boys fawned over my aegyo...it's actually quite fun.

---

I went to my first class and sat down. Luna and I didn't have the same first period so I was stuck alone.

I rested my head on my hand and waited for class to begin.

"SEE HYUNG!!!" I looked up and saw someone pointing at me. It was Taemin.

"Hyung! I told you she would become a friend of f(x)!!! The minute I saw her with Sulli!!!" I looked at his finger still pointing at me.

Onew, who was there with him, lowered his hand and scolded him. "Victoria-shii, are you really the new leader of f(x)..?"

I looked at him then sighed. "Yes, why?" They looked at me surprised.

"O-oh... Well just watch your back...Arrasso..." I looked at him wearily.

"Okay.." He sighed and went to his desk, sneaking a peak at me every now and then.

This is weird... why.... why would I have to watch my back? I sighed and looked out the window.

--------

Don't forget the letters Vic Unnie!!! You never even read them did you!??! Lol. <(^o^<)