L-Leader??!!!

Just four simple letters, right?

Please Listen: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cnz2n5VcV4Q)

Chu~♡ by: f(x) >.<

---------Victoria's P.O.V.---------

I looked at all the girls in front of me: the y one, Amber, and Luna from class...oh and of course Sulli who dragged me over here.

"Um...What is this?" I asked Sulli. She smiled at me and pushed me down into a chair. Some waiters came and put a napkin on my and. The another came and put a plate of...delicious...looking food...I think I'm about to faint. It looks so yummy.

"Victoria-unnie, are you okay?" I snapped back to reality and felt myself drool. Crap.

"Yeah." I took one last look at the plate and then looked up at Luna. She picked up her fork and showed me that I should eat. She didn't have to say it twice, I dug in and left NOTHING on that plate. I was full and that food was so yummy!!!!!

After I was done I civilized myself again and looked back up at their surprised faces. I was taken aback at how they looked.

"Damn! It took you 5 minutes to scarf that stuff down!!" Amber said while gawking at me. I blushed in embarrassment.

"YAH!! SHUT UP!! That is not polite Amber." The y one scolded Amber.

"Just saying Krystal." She put up her hands in defense. So, her name is Krystal huh.

I looked at them bicker until Luna snapped. She hit the table causing it to shake.

"SHUT UP!!!!" They immediately sat down and took their seats.

"Now" She urned to me "You are probably wondering why we dragged you out here causing you to miss school huh?"

I slowly nodded and she softly smiled at me.

"Victoria-unnie, we all see how everyone sees you at school. We just wanted to ask you something"

I looked at her with my head tilted and a confused look.

"Will you lead us?" She said bluntly.

"W-What?"

"Will you be our leader? Please unnie?" Sulli gave me her puppy dog eyes.

"It would help us a lot. We've been looking for one more member and you seem to just...fit. I guess." Amber said as she looked at her empty plate.

"What Amber said. None of us could handle it, so we need a leader." Krystal spoke up, but with a nicer tone than before.

I looked at them not knowing what to say.

This is...flattering.....what should I say? Yes? No? Maybe? Hell No? Hell Yes? WTF Am I supposed to say? How do I respond?

I didn't say anything for a good two to three minutes. Sulli shook me and I snapped back to reality.

Then, I decided.

"Okay" Sulli stops shaking me and her eyes widen. So do everyone elses eyes.

"REALLY!!! FOR REAL?!!" I look at her and smile.

Krystal and Luna come and hug me. I'm surprised by the sudden contact and Amber comes and pats my head.

"Haha. Welcome to f(x)." She pulls the two off of me and grabs my hand.

Everyone else gathers around me.

"WELCOME TO F(X) VICTORIA-UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!" They say in unison.

I laugh at their silliness and feel a sudden rush of feeling. Happiness.

This really will be my new start, won't it?

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the small chapter. Just felt like writing...so BYE!!

Lol.SmileyFace.TongueOut.Kpop.And.Other.Stuff.IGuess...