Ugh...

Just four simple letters, right?

Please Listen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8ZrPFMr_nY

(NU ABO by f(x)---One of my first k-pop songs!!!)

 

---------Victoria's P.O.V.---------

Last period just ended and I was headed towards my locker. I was ready to leave this place, not that I wanted to go home either though.

I was this close to my locker until a boy blocked my way. HOLY!!...Why do people like to just block me, can't they lightly tap me on the should or something..???

As if someone had read my mind, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked over and saw another boy. I looked at him and then back at the other one.

"Excuse me, but can you move?", I asked him sternly, yet nicely.

"Move?! Do you know who I am?" He looked at me as if I said I was gonna kill puppies.

"Uh no. But please move while I am still being nice." I glared at him but he just brushed it off.

"Yeah right, what are you going to do? I-" I cut him off and grabbed his wrist. I twisted it behind his back and slowly pushed him away.

"OWWWW!!!!! YAH!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR???" He screamed at me while clutching his wrist.

I didn't hold it that hard you pansy... I rolled my eyes and opened my locker.

The other boy started laughing, "Damn hyung, she just powned your !!!" He began laughing hysterically while clutching his stomach.

I got my books and headed for the front doors. I was about to turn when he grabbed my shoulder.

"Yo!!! You do not walk away from THE Nichkhun, ARRASSO!?!?" He stared into her eyes and yelled.

Woah, this guy is cute...too bad he's a tight . I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Yo hyung, I don't think she likes you, she's super hot though. Can I have her?" The other boy said as I looked at him in disbelief.

What am I??? A freakin ice cream cone?

"Shut Up Changsung!" He gave the other boy a death glare and looked at me again.

"Look, I just wanted to ask you something." He said truthfully.

I turned to him and looked at his face.

I guess it wouldn't hurt to see what he wanted.

"Do you wanna go out?" He asked in a cocky tone.

Great...

"No." I walked away simply and left him there looking as if he saw bloody marry.

---

I got home and went straight up to me room. I got changed and did my homework. Easy as pie...speakng of which, I wonder if we have any...

I wandered downstairs and found my mother still on the couch looking as if she hadn't moved since the morning. I walked past her and into the kitchen. I saw my dad and instantly perked up.

"Appa!! How was your day at your new job?" I hugged his neck and smiled at him.

"It was OK. How was your day at your new school?" He looked at me and smiled.

"It was OK..." I trailed off.

"NO. BOYS. ARRASSO?" He stared a hole into my face and I gulped at his seriousness.

"A-arrasso...appa..." I looked at him innocently and grabbed a banana then ran out. I passed my dead to the world mother and up the stairs to my room.

Woah...he looked as if he wanted to kill something...

I plopped down onto my bed and began reading my book: Romeo and Juliet.

I wish I could have a relationship like them...but I don't wanna die.

I read a couple chapters and fell asleep.

------------

*The next day*

I woke up, got ready, ate breakfast, and drove to school. Same as yesterday.

Ughhhh. I guess this means 2 down howw manyy too goo??!!

I walked to my locker and when I opened it I found a pink card.

Huh?

I opened it up and people around me gasped. I looked back and they turned away as if they weren't looking.

I ignored them and turned back to the card.

"Dear Victoria-unnie,

            Annyeonghasaeyo~!!!!!! Sulli here!!! I wanted to invite you to lunch. Please meet me by the water fountain during lunch time. Until then~!!!!!

 

Sincerely,

               Sulli ^^~"

--

I looked at the letter and laughed in my head.

She knows she can just come up to me right? Silly girl...

I shrugged it off and grabbed my stuff. I went to my first class, but for some reason I kept getting the feeling that I was being watched. I turned around, but no one would be there.

---------------

After my classes, it was finally time for lunch and I made my way to the water fountain.

I turned the corner and walked over finding Sulli standing there lookig around. I snook up on her and screamed.

"SULLI!!!!" She screamed and looked back. She saw it was only me and put her hand to her chest.

She then looked up at me and smiled. "That was scary!!! Victoria-unnie, I thik you'll be a great addition."

"Huh?" Before I could say anything else she grabbed my wrist and pulled outside into a limo. Before I could get out she buckled my seatbelt around me and we started driving.

"Where are we going Sulli-shii?" I started to panick thinking she was crazy and was gonna drive me out to the desert to kill me...or something.

I closed my eyes and prayed. Before I knew it, we stopped. I looked out the window to see a fancy restaurant.

I looked over at her and she smiled playfully at me. The doors opened and we got out. She dragged me in.

"What? Why are we here? SULLI!!!" She pulled me in, past the front desk, past all the tables, and into a V.I.P. area in the back.

"It's about time you guys showed up!!!!" A familiar voice shouted.

"I already ate, so...sorry." Another voice said.

"OMG!!! YOU GUYS ARE HERE!!! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS HAD DIED!!!" This was one that I knew too well.

I looked up and saw three familiar faces: the two girls I ran into and that Luna chick who forcefully made me her friend.

Ahh crap. Now what did I get myself into?