first

WHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Four girls walk straight to the dorm after eating at a chicken place. Opening the door with a small creak, they take their shoes off before heading straight to the living room.

“You’re dorm mates with Irene, right?” Wendy asks as she plops down at the sofa, completely feeling at home. She hasn’t even finished unpacking her things in her own dorm, yet here she is, in another students’ dorm lounging. 

She gets a small ‘yes’ from Yeri and an eager nod from Joy. She observes the room, its interior clean, a small table in the center with a long couch and two single seated and cushioned seats. A small television, and a nice bookshelf. The kitchen has a table with five chairs, along with the other necessities. They had two rooms. 

“Where’s your room, Yeri?” Seulgi asks as she gets herself some water, while the other three sits down and Joy takes out a chess board. She sets it up and challenges Wendy to play with her, with something that sounded like free lunch for the winner. 

“It’s the one with the black door, unnie!” Yeri shouts from the living room, watching eagerly to learn how to play the said game. “You shouldn’t go in Irene’s room, though!”

“I wasn’t even walking towards it, Yerim.” Seulgi says as she sits down beside Wendy, gulping the water she just got. She watches the small chess game, and was thinking about how Wendy should move her knight when the door opened and came in Irene. All their heads look to the president’s figure before going back to the game. 

“What are you all doing here?” Irene says after placing her shoes neatly in the shoe rack. She gets smiles from all of them, and Joy takes the chance to explain, but she can’t hear what Joy said because Seulgi was staring at her and she can’t hear anything except for her heartbeat. 

“That’s why they’re here, unnie.” Joy finishes her small explanation about why the juniors were in their dorm, but Irene was only absent mindedly nodding at what she just said, before walking away with small yet fast steps towards her own room. They had confused reactions from the lack of reply from the president, but they shrug it off because the president maybe tired after handling transferee students’ records and making sure the council office was locked. 

“You should move your queen three steps to the upper left, Wendy.” Seulgi whispers to Wendy and Wendy does, resulting to checkmate. Seulgi laughs out loud because of how Joy look with her shocked face before half shouting, “That’s unfair!”

“Just treat Wendy unnie, Joy. We both know you want to tak-“ Yeri’s sentence was cut off when Joy covers with her own hand, muffling the words Yeri was about to say. But Joy shouts in pain when Yeri bites her palm to let her speak the unsaid words. “Take her out on  a date.”

Both Joy and Wendy had blushing cheeks with Yeri’s sudden remarks, with Joy slapping Yeri’s arm to take revenge. Wendy giggles at the sight and replies with, “I’m good, just don’t pour slime on my bed.” And that was a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter