introduction

WHI
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Be good, Seul. I don’t want to get you in trouble this year.” A feminine voice lingers in her room. Her small smile stays on her lips, her head nodding to the owner of the voice. For once, she didn’t want to leave their house.

“That detention was caused by a joke, Mom.” She replies with a whining voice, not forgetting the reason about her detention. “Plus it was one time. I only got into trouble once.” 

Still, her mom didn’t budge. Even for a bit. The girl smiles widely, her eyes smiling along.

Remembering that she’ll be staying at the school dorm, it makes sense why her mom wanted to hang out with her the whole summer vacation. Looking at her mom, she sighs. She’ll miss her. A part of her will always stay with her mother. She shakes her head, trying not to cry.

“Don’t miss me too much, sweetheart. You can come home anytime, right? You can always visit your beautiful mother.” Her mother cheers her up, and she tries again not to cry. “I’ll cook your favourite dish whenever you come back home.”

Her eyes light up with the mention of food. Excluding Pringles, her mom’s cooking will always be her favourite dish. “Really? You’d do that?”

“Of course. Just don’t get in trouble in school.” Her mom smiles with her eyes. She got that trait from her.

“Fine. I’ll try to be a good girl in school, so I could get myself some superb cooking. I need to leave now, though. I’ll be late if I don’t get to school early.” She says, going near to her mother, a bag clutched to her. Hugging her mom by the side, she plants a kiss on her mom’s cheek. “I love you. I’ll be good.”

“I hope you will, sweetie. Good luck on your first day!”

-

“Yerim! Wake up, sleepyhead. You’ll get a scolding from the president if you’re late on the first day of school.” A loud voice booms through the dorm room, waking the short haired girl. “Good. I thought you’re not going to wake up. I was thinking of calling the president if you didn’t.”

“I know you can’t do that.” Yerim, or Yeri as she prefers, says to the taller figure who has her hands folded against her chest. She stands up, going to their shared bathroom to get ready. 

“Oh yeah?” 

“Yeah. You’re scared of her. Don’t try to hide it, Joy.” Yeri replies before locking the bathroom door, not hearing any of the taller girl’s retaliation. The taller seems shocked with Yeri’s answer.  

“That little- She thinks she’s not scared since she’s a peace officer.” She whispers to herself, walking out of their shared room to get her things ready. “But, to be fair, everyone’s afraid of that cold as president.” 

-

“So you’ll be staying here for the whole school year. You can go home to your parents’, with authorization of course. If you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter