04.

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometime in 2014

"So, you would like to marry Youngbae."

Chaerin paused applying her eyeliner - distracted at the sudden sound. It had been quiet in her bedroom, save for the occasional taps on Jiyong's mobile keyboard.

They were both going to a mutual friend's party together. They both agreed Jiyong would pick her up since the venue was close to her place. Chaerin was in her silk bathrobe when she opened the door to her condo unit, revealing party ready Jiyong. He had arrived earlier than planned.

Poor Jiyong didn't want to get alone in the living room so there he was - sprawled out on her queen sized bed while she started on her makeup routine.

"Wasn't that from the interview we had a few days ago?" Chaerin said, recalling where Jiyong could possibly have gotten this tidbit. She did a radio show with the girls, there was the usual Q&A session, and one of the questions was that: Which BIGBANG member do I want to marry? "Why do you keep up on such a thing, oppa?"

"It's a freaking headline, Chae," the guy said, holding his phone up and saying, "2NE1's CL Chose Which BIGBANG Member She Would Like To Marry... The fans have been linking me to the article."

Chaerin pursed her lips, "Well, oppa, if it's bothering you, just close your Instagram."

"That's not my concern. It's the fact that you choose Youngbae over me. Serious

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter