01.

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Life in the military had been manageable for the last six months since he'd enter the steely gates of the training camp. The first few months, they said, was the hardest part.

It was true. Their bodies were pushed to the limits. He had an arm broken, a foot sprained, he went in and out of the hospital too many times. He had recovered from his injuries but that was a hell of a test.

Jiyong, for the first time in his life, didn't want to excel. He just wanted to be Kwon Jiyong, soldier xxx. A young South Korean male willing to die for country, if need be.  There was no pressure for him to do better than the rest. There was no expectations from anyone. He was able to relax. While life in the army was a whole 180 degrees from the life he had been used to for a long time, he loved it.

Jiyong was older than most soldiers-in-training. He, thankfully, had managed to make some friends in the Army. Naturally, he stuck to those who didn't particularly minded that, in fact, he was a superstar in their midst. Or maybe they just were really good at making him comfortable which he was really grateful to. 

His closest mates in the armies were mostly young fathers. Jiyong had wondered if he naturally gravitated to them because of that. Listening to them talk about their babies was a   highlight to Jiyong's daily routine.

"How does Ji Hee cope without you? It must be hard for her." He said to the man, two years his junior, sitting on the bed next to his. 

Shinwoo let out a small smile. "Lucky for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter