03.

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

October 2018 Chaerin carefully managed her way through the big crowd gathering at the spacious living room of the Kwon House*

Chaerin didn't think Jiyong would invite so many people. She knew his connections were impressive but damn this was crazy! How was she gonna find anyone?

"Hey, Chae!" She turned to looked at Xin who thankfully had grabbed her hand, whisking her away from the throng of partygoers.

"Where's oppa?"

"Nice seeing you, too, Rin."

She squeezed his hand. "Right, oppa. This feels like inside a mosh pit. Why does he have so many friends over?"

"Chae, what do you expect? He's on an official leave so naturally he's gonna throw the biggest party there is..."

When Jiyong had texted him to come to his house, she had expected a light dinner over wine with the usual suspects - Plus 82 crew and some people from their mutual circles.

Xin had stopped walking when they neared a corner, "There's your oppa," he said.

Her heart raced when she saw Jiyong in his gray suit - she knew how wonderful it must felt for him to ditch his camo uniform for the time being. Jiyong looked happy too, laughing heartily at whatever Choice oppa had been saying.

It had been months since she last saw him, and he was always easily missable.

"Oppa!" she said excitedly, tapping a hand on his shoulder.

"Oh, hey, Rinnie!" He turned towards her with a huge grin on his face. With an arm over her waist, he whispered, "How's my future wife doing tonight?" before giving her a peck on the cheek.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter