02.

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong couldn't stay calm, checking the time every now and then. As if, on cue, he looked at his simple wristwatch - it said: 14:30.

Two and a half hours to go before the final visitation would come to a close. It was the month of June and they were allowed to receive guests every Sunday, from eight in the morning till five in the afternoon.

Jiyong had been visited by almost anyone that was close to him. First, it was his family, then his longtime friends. Seeing their happy faces made him forget the lonely hours spent in the barracks. However, there was one person-thinking about it now-was the the one he at least expected to be one of his early visitors.

He didn't mind not seeing her in the previous weekends because he had been certain she would surely show up on the last day. But, right now, he was not sure anymore.

It was his fault to assume that such was the case and forgot to ask their mutual friends about her.

Had she forgotten about me that easy?

Jiyong walked towards the path of cherry blossoms outside the Visitation Area, needing some time to think of any excuse as to what could possibly the reason she had not bothered to come to him. Something inside him twitched a little when he thought maybe she went to see Youngbae before him.

Or maybe she was simply not in South Korea?

But this was the girl who would fly miles to support him in whatever he needed to do. And that was, usually, without him asking her.

"Oppa!"

Jiyong turned around - he saw the girl in question running towards him.

He felt his insides relax, his face slowly turning up into a smile. "Chae!"

"Oppa, I'm sorry-" Jiyong scoope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter