Confused panda

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“are you two dating?”

Seungri almost choked on his food, he was eating his lunch with his best friend jonghoon, when the said friend asked a question out of nowhere, took seungri by surprise. His face was red, Seungri glanced at his friend then to his half eaten sandwich on his hands, he focused his eyes there. Thinking.

“I saw you guys this morning at the college gate, did he give you a ride every day, seungri”
“uhmm yea”
“then are you two dating?”

Seungri didn’t say anything to his friend, his eyes were glued to the sandwich on his hands.

“do..do we look like one” came seungri’s voice, his eyes were still glued on the sandwich. Face still red as tomato.

“for me it is, cause you guys seem so close and you became a lot happier these past week” 
Jonghoon said while shrugging his shoulder.
“he seem like a good guy tho”
“huh?”
“kwon jiyong, I mean” jonghoon slurped his Apple juice through a straw.
“seungri do you like him?” 
Jonghoon placed his Apple juice on the table and now focused on his friend in front of him, seungri has been his best friend since middle school, they were like brother, jonghoon found seungri’s easy going and cheerful personality quite endearing, and since then seungri have been his best friend. 


They would spend their weekend together at jonghoon’s place, since seungri’s was too small to have two grown up man in, beside seungri liked to be in jonghoon’s place, he had a lot of video games and a large tv screen, not to mention the huge modern kitchen jonghoon own, seungri would spent hour in the kitchen since he love cooking, jonghoon came from a wealthy family, his parent had a lot of business buildings in korea and in another country too, but that wasn’t what make seungri befriends with jonghoon, seungri wasn’t all about wealthy, it was jonghoon’s kindness that make seungri like to hang around with him, and before he knew it jonghoon have became his best friend.


Seungri didn’t say anything in return, he stared at his half eaten sandwich with unreadable expression. His red face was long gone and replaced with a frown, he didn’t know his feeling toward jiyong, was it the same feeling like how he likes his friends, or just like how he likes his best friend jonghoon, or was it like how he likes his family, was it the same feeling? Or was it something else?.


The only thing seungri knew was his heart would beat like crazy when jiyong was around, and his face would turn tomato red as soon as he saw the older’s face. His mind would turn hazy everytime jiyong opened his mouth to call his name, and jiyong’s voice was like a lullabay to seungri, he would listen to that voice over and over and he wouldn’t get enough, in fact he wanted more. While he didn’t feel those things when he was around his friends, not when he was with his family, even not when he was around his best friend.


what was his feeling toward jiyong then?


Was it love? 


Seungri shook his head repeatedly, the last words were foreign to him, seungri never fell in love with anybody before and he was confused with his own feelings. 


“I…I don’t know hoonie, can you tell me what it is” seungri finally spoke after a quite long pause, he looked at his friend in the eye, his expression was unreadable again, but there were a slight emotion in s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter