Jealousy?

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“seungri two chocolate cake and a cup of coffe latte for table number four”
“coming right away” shouted seungri while sprinting toward the counter, he was wearing simple blue jeans with plain white t shirt, there were brown apron hanging around his waist, it’s been a week since the incident of him being almost , and now he was working at his new workplace, it’s a café near his college building named “untitled”. Seungri still couldn’t believe that now he was working in this café, he used to glance at the café everytime he finished his class at college, he used to wonder what it feels like to be hanging around there but always remind himself that that place is out of his reach, only riches could afford to go there, the café was famous because of how the building looks like, the architecture was of an old European mansion but with the modern interior and the inside of the café was more like a palace than just a simple café he used to hang around at, there were a lot of expensive looking paintings hanginh on every corner of the wall, and the taste of the food was nothing you could compare with the food from around the world well at least that was what his friend’s had told him.

Seungri was walking toward table number four with a tray full with  food on his hands, 
“here’s your food sir hope you enjoy it”. Seungri gently placed the food and the cup on the table, he didn’t notice who the customer was
“hello seungri how are you today?” 
Seungri lifted his head upon hearing his name being called and wait he know who that voice belong to and yes he was right, there on the table sat none other than his hero, seungri called him by that name after the incident, kwon jiyong was wearing a blue suit and a black leather shoes, an expensive looking gold watch was beutifully wrapped around his left wrist, there were two rings on his right pinky and ring fingers, those two looked expensive too, seungri was a bit surprised to know jiyong was here and even order a food in his own café, their eyes may for a split second and seungri swear to god that his heart beats like crazy and his face blushes hard.
“Ah uhm I..I’m fine I guess” seungri said while hiding half of his face with the tray showing only his eyes and the bridge of his nose to jiyong, at least he could hide his red tomato face from the sight of jiyong thought seungri.
“You guess? Why? What happen? They didn’t support you? Did they treat you well? You know seungri you always welcome to tell me everything that might bother you ok” there was a slight anger in jiyong’s voice, if the staff in his café his own café dared to do something that made his baby sad and feel uncomfotable then they will face the wrath of the dragon, he thought. But seungri quickly answered upon sensing the change of aura of the man in front of him.
“no…no no they..they are very kind and supporting fellow, in fact they helped me a lot, they even didn’t get mad whenever I accidently broke one or…. two plates” seungri now was covering his whole face with the tray, he felt so embarrassed, it was like comitting that he wasn’t a very good worker, breaking plate here and there, he know that he’s a clumsy person and it was a miracle that he didn’t break too many plates, if twelve weren’t count many in just a spand of 8 days.
Seungri doesn’t understand why he was like this, everytime this man was near him, he couldn’t control his heart beat and his face will turned red as tomato the second the man start to say a word, it was a mystery to seungri, but that doesn’t cahange a fact that seungri was grateful and thankful if it weren’t cause of jiyong he would end up giving up on his dream to be a doctor now, 8 days ago when he woke up after sleeping a night on jiyong’s house after the incident, seungri was telling his story of why and how he ended up in that situation, he also told jiyong about the man who tried to assault him, and how bad he need the money for his college tution fee, jiyong was holding himself from exploding everytime seungri’s telling the story of how hard his live had been, then without any second thought  jiyong was offering him to stay in one of his apartment cause it was saver and lot better than his old one but seungri refused immediately, it wasn’t like he doesn’t want to but accepting something like that from a person he barely know is just doesn’t sound good, Furthermore it less than 24 hours since their first encounter with each other and seungri remembered what his dad always told him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter