Paranoid dragon

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was grinning like an idiot the whole ride to one of his warehouse outside the city, youngbae was sitting beside him typing something on his phone. Jiyong was too busy with his own world to notice youngbae who tried to get his attention by occasionally tapping on his shoulder, but the dragon was too lost in his own world, youngbae was getting irritated by the dragon and decided to shake his friend to get his attention and well it worked.

"The hell youngbae" shout the dragon, he was pissed cause his frineds disturbed his sweet time thinking about seungri, his sweet baby panda.

"We're almost there jiyong"

"So what?"

Youngbae rolled his eyes, did he need to remind this dragon why they are driving an hour from the main mansion to the warehouse again, AGAIN! 

"Geez jiyong do you even remember why we're heading there"

"Of course I am" jiyong answered slighly pissed off 

"All good then" 

"Damn I really want to finish the work as soon as possible so I can get back to my baby panda, he must be real scared right now, he need me youngbae, can somebody just swop place with me" jiyong groaned in frustation, he really want to be with his baby panda right now, helping him remember the good old sweet time they have spent a few years ago. Jiyong still clearly remember how clingy the boy with him back then, seungri would cry when jiyong left to school and leaving the boy alone and the boy would puffed his chubby cheeck and act all tough trying to hold his tears back, he would cuddle with jiyong all day on weekend and spent their time together all day long. Ah..I really missed those days thought jiyong.

"No can do jiyong, you know who we are about to meet and we need to settle thing with them, this is an important contract ok". Youngbae was still busy typing something on his phone while talking to jiyong.

"Tsk I'm just a bit worried about my baby ok, leaving him there alone what if something happen to him while I was gone" 

Here come the paranoid dragon thought youngbae

"Jiyong he's safe there ok, seunghyun hyung is there to protect seungri besides weren't you the one who said the sooner we settle thing with them the sooner too you'll be with seungri, make up your mind bro" 

"But what if hyung get drunk and fall asleep leaving my baby unprotected"

"Jiyong seungri is saved ok"

"But youngbae what if seungri accidently sleep on his stomach and suffocated by the pillow and he  can't breath properly"

Bear with it youngbae, he tried to bear with this paranoid dragon

"Jiyong he's 19 years old alredy not a new born baby"

"He's still a baby to me, damn what if he choked while sleeping and there's nobody helping him to get the water, and his cheek is still hurt too oh god youngbae we need to go back now"

And youngbae had have enough.

"Ok stop right there. ji first you know hyung better than anyone else, he would never do that ok and second WE HAVE LIKE A HUNDRED MAN IN THAT MANSION TO PROTECT SEUNGRI SO STOP SAYING NONSENSE AND BE FOCUS ON THE WORK DAMMIT" youngbae lose his control and shout at his friend, who wouldn't when this dragon keep on saying nonsense over and over, at first youngbae thought it was cute cause he rarely saw this side of his best friend but it's getting annoying when it's too much. It shook the driver in front of them for a moment cause he rarely saw youngbae like that in fact this is his first time wintnessing the scen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter