Storm is coming

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri stared at the big gate in front of him, he let a deep breath escaped from his mouth, the man who was sitting with him on the car was none other than oh sehun, his scary lecturer.
The sound of big iron gate opened echoed throughout the area, stratled the poor young boy, seungri was clutching the bottom of his shirt, he chewed the inside of his cheeks, his eyes were more swollen than before, his nose was red and runny, his cheeks were rosy pink, his pink thin lips were glistening with his dried tears, the hem of jiyong’s too big shirt falling on his shoulder, and there was a slight bruise on his knee cap, making it red.

The boy’s current appearance was indeed a sin to look at, he could turn even the straightest man into gay. 

“follow me.” sehun ordered the poor boy, seungri flinched for a moment but eventually walked his small chubby feet inside the big mansion, he knew better not to anger the man if he still want his head attached with his body,  who knows what this scary lecturer would do to him if he ever dissobey the man, so he walked, he followed every step the scary lecturer took, ignoring the hungry stare sehun’s man throw toward him during the walk, seungri knew very well what does those stare mean, he could feel goosebumps crept on his pale delicate skin, he felt sick.
After about 10 minutes walking into the huge mansion, they finally reach a place seemed to be a bedroom, sehun stopped walking and a small oomph escaped seungri’s mouth, the boy was too lost in his thought to pay attention to his surrounding, making him bumped on the scary lecturer’s back.

Seungri turned his head to the man, the boy was scared beyond anything, he didn’t mean to do something that might anger the scary lecturer, seungri gulped hard, ready for the incoming whatever from sehun, but there was none, sehun just stared at the boy’s terrified face, his expression was unreadable, he then turned his gaze back to the door which was connected with the room, he twist the knob and with a click the door opened, revealing the inside of the room.

Seungri almost jumped on his spot when sehun suddenly grab his arms and dragged him inside the room, sehun closed the door behind them and dragged seungri further into the room, seungri could feel the man was squeezing his arm, he winced, it would left bruise the next morning seungri thought, he could feel the hot tears trying to escape his panda eyes but he refused to let it drop, he did not want to show his vulnerable side to this scary man. So he bit back his tears and chewed the indside of his cheek to muffle his crying escaped his mouth. 

Sehun threw seungri’s body on the bed, there was small ouch escaped from the boy’s mouth. The man stared at seungri for awhile before turning his heels and headed toward the door, seungri could hear the ‘click’ sound coming from the door and he could tell that was the sound of key locking the door, And that was where reality struck seungri like a thunder, there was no escape for him and he doubted his decision to come with the lecturer was the right decision, hot tears rolled down his cheeks as he curled up and hugged his knees, he then burried his face in between in hope he could muffle the sound of his crying while muttering the words “I missed you, youngie hyung”.

 

 

The sound of alarm blasted off filled the room, jiyong opened his eyes slowly, he couldn’t wait to get up and spent this whole day with his panda, last night was like a dream a very sweet dream to jiyong, too sweet for the too bitter dragon, he recalled the event from last night, at how his panda kissed him and tell him he love jiyong made his heart flutter, he could picture himself and seungri walking down the isle of their wedding, spending their honeymoon and have a lot of mini seungris walking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter