Panda's cuteness overload

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Laughter could be heard from the living room of the most feared gang leader in korea, youngbae who sat on the couch couldn’t hold his laughter, he covered his mouth with the back of his hand in hope it would cease the laughter but failed miserably, in the end he laughed like there’s no tomorrow, while seunghyun on the other hand was dying from laughing, he fell off the couch holding his stomach while laughing like maniac the second the leader of the gang set his feet out of his room.

Jiyong was wearing a long sleeved blue shirt with a pair of black trouser, his shirt was tugged inside his pants, the shirt was buttoned up to his neck while his black hair was combed backward and he was weraing a pair of a thick framed glasses, the dragon looked like a total nerd now. No wonder why youngbae and seunghyun couldn’t contain their laughter, they laughed their asses off  as if t that was the funniest sight they ever saw in their entire live. And who wouldn’t laugh. Seeing the almighty dragon in those outfit.

“stop laughing now” jiyong ordered his friends.

Laughter 

“what the , stop it right now” jiyong said again his voice was strict and his eyes were full of anger now.

Another laughter could be heard

“silent!” the dragon finally shouted, he stomp his right foot hard on the floor.

But another laughter could be heard from the two, if they were another member of the gang, they would probably wetting their pants by now, cause the dragon in front of them was breathing fire right now. But they just couldn’t contain their laughter upon seeing their leader, what was in his mind when he put on those outfit, thought the two.

“all right sorry jiyong I just..” laughs “you know i couldn’t pffft…” another laugh “ those outfit just too much to handle” youngbae said between laughter, he sqeezed his stomach with his hands due to the pain from too much laughter. 
“what is wrong with this outfit, isn’t it normal to wear something like this when you go to library?” jiyong scoffed while fixing the collar of his shirt, if it wasn’t because of the situation right now youngbae would roll his eyes to this dragon, just what years this dragon lived in thought youngbae.
Seunghyun was still laughing his off, he clutched his stomach due to the pain from too much laughing, he was rolling on the floor now.
“just where did you hear that from, jiyong” youngbae finally regain his composure and asked the dragon.
“the internet” 
Of course the internet thought youngbae 
“Ok listen jiyong, if you want to impress seungri, this is sure not the right way to do it” 
Jiyong looked down to his feet, is that true, thought jiyong. Wait…
“how did you know that I’m going on a date with my seungri” 
“seunghyun hyung told me” jiyong then glared at his hyung, “tsk of course he would tell everyone, damn he and his loose mouth” thought jiyong,upon hearing his name being called, seunghyun rised up from the floor and tried to hold on the couch armrest, his body was limping when he tried to sat back on the couch, he was making a peace sign with his hand when jiyong gave him a death glare.
“I didn’t know going to library count as a date” tease seunghyun
Jiyong gave him another death glare which seunghyun make two peace sign with his hands.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter