Control your little dragon, jiyong

Gangster's baby panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong yawned for who knows how many times already, he was sitting on the long table provided by the library, seungri was long gone, looking for the new book for his college classes, leaving jiyong alone.
There were few books splayed on the table for jiyong to read, seungri especially chose the books for jiyong while he was gone searching for his books, jiyong glanced at the book uninterested, book was just not his thing, he then looked at his wristwatch to check the time, it was 2 pm.

Jiyong thought he would be spending his time alone with his baby but he was proven wrong, seungri was busy with the books, he also caught seungri chatting with a guy he didn’t know who, and it made his blood boil with anger, the bastard was standing too close with his seungri, and the bastard even dared to touch his seungri. If it wasn’t because of seungri jiyong swear he would have punched the bastard and told him to off, no one allowed to touch his seungri, except him. 

Jiyong had lost count on how many time he called daesung, telling him to find out about every single person who greeted seungri in the library, he ordered daesung to send him the information in detail once he gather them all. Jiyong knew seungri was an easy going person, he got a lot of friends because of his cheerful personality, but who would have thought that his friends were everywhere. Jiyong hated the thought of his baby’s interaction with other people. Especially when his seungri was so damn adorable.

“jiyong hyung” a soft voice called jiyong’s name, jiyong slowly opened his eyes then look up to the sweet like honey voice, his seungri was calling his name. ‘oh I fell asleep’ jiyong frantically sat up properly on the chair, ‘damn now I look lame in front of my baby’, Thought jiyong. 

“I’m so sorry hyung, you must be bored waiting for me, I shouldn’t have asked you to come with me” seungri said with his head hang low, 
“no seungri, don’t be” 
“but hyung you look a bit worn ou-“
“shhh seungri I’m enjoying every second we spent together, so cheer up ok” jiyong hated the sad face of his seungri, he looked more beautiful when he smile.
“thanks hyung” seungri’s head shot up upon hearing his hyung’s respond, a smile was plastering his beautiful face.

There was a slight blush painted on seungri’s cheeks, and jiyong couldn’t stop staring at his baby, staring at the perfection in front of him, staring at the way seungri’s long eyelashes were fanning his beautiful red cheeks everytime he blink, the way seungri his upper lips, and his damn white milky neck was so irresistible, ‘control jiyong’ he need to remind himself over and over again to control his dragon other wise he would end up eating his seungri and it wasn’t ok. It wasn’t ok at all.

Seungri then sat down next to jiyong and placed the books on his hands carefully on the table. Jiyong’s heart beat like crazy when seungri accidently brush his arms gently with jiyong’s, too close, seungri was sitting too close with him. ‘control jiyong’ jiyong keep on repeating the same words on his mind to distract himself from the y panda next to him.

It was 5 pm when they left the library, jiyong never felt so worn out before, not until today when he need to control and hold himself from jumping on his seungri. It took out almost all of his energy, it was a torture but after seeing how much seungri was enjoying himself and how happy his seungri was, that was nore than enough to make all the tiredness washed away instantly. it worth it. A lot. 

“jiyong hyung…” 
“yes seungri” jiyong was driving, his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter