CHAPTER IX

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul was about to asked Hani for lunch when he saw Jackson took the girl’s hand and guide her to stand. The girl did not refuse and just followed him outside where Solji was waiting for them.

 

“That punk! I’m out of the picture now huh?” he uttered with a hint of jealousy. Jealousy?

 

Flashback..

 

Heechul became friends with Jackson at the start of the year, he didn’t know how or why but the guy started hanging out with him and his other friends, Donghae, Shindong, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. He showed signs of liking Hani the first time he stepped inside their classroom.

 

“I guess you likes boyish girls huh?” Heechul asked him.

 

“Who?” Jackson returned his question

 

“Don’t who me!”

 

“Oh! Hani? Am I that obvious?”

 

“Ha! When you came in, you were like a wolf ready to devour a rabbit!”

 

“Hey don’t put it that way! Haha! I really don’t know honestly. There’s something in her, I just can’t explain, but man, I’m really infatuated.” His words were affectionate.

 

“She’s my sister, you punk!” Heechul punched Jackson’s shoulder lightly.

 

End of flashback..

 

It was almost 9 in the evening, Hani sat on her study table across Heechul’s window, staring at it lost in deep thought. “You’re with Sohee aren’t you?” she muttered to herself. She hoped that he will somehow offer her to go home together, but after the school bell rang, the guy was nowhere to be found.  Up until now, she never saw the guy enter his house.

 

She got up from her chair, she decided to dim her lights so she can already chase sleep when he heard a careless opening and closing of the door outside. She caught a glimpse of Heechul’s back seemed struggling to walk. “is he drunk?”. She waited for the lights to flicker on his room, but it never came. She decided to go down and come over to his house.

 

“Mom, I’ll check on Heechul for a while.” She called out.

 

“Huh? Why? what happened?”

 

“Uhm, nothing I just need to ask him something.”

“Is that so? Oh anyway, please give this to him. That poor guy needs to eat home cooked meals sometimes.”

 

Her mom handed her a small pot with spina

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter