CHAPTER XII

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul and Sohee’s flight to Japan was short or was it because they are together that’s why it seemed like that. Heechul never had a chance to say goodbye to Hani, he figured that she was still angry at him for his behavior, after all, that is the first time he did something like that to her. He was just worried, that was what he’s been trying to tell himself to justify why he acted like that.

 

He tried to talk to her before going Japan but her mom told him she’s still asleep. He did not insist on waking her up, thinking to just apologize once he get back.

 

They arrived at Sohee’s parents’ house, it’s a modern home with exquisite interiors. The walls were painted white adorn with some Japanese paintings and decorations. He met Sohee’s parents, Ahn Byun Kwang, stood emotionless beside his beautiful and elegant wife Ahn Sung Kyung who welcomed him warmly with her bright smile.

 

“Let’s eat lunch first, I bet you two are already hungry.”

 

After they had lunch, the two went around Tokyo and bought some souvenirs, Heechul bought a furin (Japanese windchime) for Hani, a set of colorful chopsticks for her mom and some assorted flavored kitkat. They eat yatai on night markets, que for ramen in a Ramen house and went to some local winter festival.

 

                                                                        ~

 

“Japan? Are you sure about that?” She asked her mom irately

 

“Why? Is Chulie not allowed to go to Japan?” her mom answered.

 

“He didn’t even tell me!” she whines like a kid.

 

“Such a baby! He did come here though, before his flight, but you’re still snoring, he did not let me wake you up.”

 

“Stupid oppa!” she stomps her feet irritably and headed towards her room again.

 

So mi just shakes her head with her daughter’s mood. “Guess you’re still a kid when it comes to Chulie.” She muttered to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter