CHAPTER VII

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days grew colder, Heechul did not have a chance to go to school or went home with Hani, since he needs to fetch and sent Sohee home. He doesn’t want Sohee to get the wrong idea on him and Hani’s relationship since it will only complicate things.

 

Hani walks slowly towards their classroom, she arrived school so early, she walks slowly in the corridor, enjoying the early morning silence when she finally reached the door of their classroom, she was about to open the door when she got a glimpse of two people kissing inside. She stood at the back of the door stunned when she realized who the people were, it was Heechul and Sohee. Her ears went as red as a tomato, “how to unsee this?” she carefully backs away afraid that she will catch the two’s attention.

 

When she finally reached the stairs, she sat at top of it, she reaches for her nebulizer and afraid that the pain she is feeling will get her triggered. She took several deep breaths to even out her breathing, when Solji suddenly emerges.

 

She was shocked at the sight of Hani with the nebulizer on her hand, like Heechul she also knew that Hani has asthma and she had witnessed her several attacks. She called her out nervously,

“Hani! Are you okay? Let’s go to infirmary!”, she urges Hani to stand up but the girl remained seated.

 

“Unnie,” she looked up to her teary eyed.

 

“Hey! Shhhh! What’s wrong?” Solji hugged her tightly while cooing her.

 

“unnie, I thought I already got used to the thought that he had a girlfriend, that they are doing things a normal couple does. But when I saw them kissing, I just…” her tears started falling.

Solji just held her, listening to her silently afraid that anytime soon her attacks will come.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter