CHAPTER III

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani and Heechul have known each other since they were kids, she’s always one of the boys in their neighborhood. She prefers jeans and sneakers than girly dresses and cutesy shoes.

Despite her unladylike façade, her beauty still stands out. Her long lashes compliment her brown orbs and her snow-like skin can make everyone think that she’s one of Edward Cullen’s kins.

Heechul, on the other hand is your charming campus playboy. With exquisite smile and dreamy eyes, he can literally make every girl’s drop just by walking around the campus. Though he is considered as playboy, he is not conceited, he likes girls yeah, that’s given, but he knows when he will commit himself and take a girl seriously, the thing that all girls envied for Sohee.

Sohee is the campus queen, an exceptional beauty and outstanding grace. Everyone in their school agrees that those two are match made in heaven. She started dating Heechul for a month now, and it’s pretty obvious that Heechul is head over heels for her.

Hani arrived in their classroom only to be welcomed by a diabetic sight of Heechul and Sohee. They are seated temporarily at the back while talking and giggling, the guy holds the girl’s hand while she was leaning on Heechul’s shoulder. She secretly rolled her eyes.

 

“Hi Hani!”, her seatmate Jackson called to her while flashing his ray of sunshine smile.

 

“Hey!”, she smiled back.

 

They started chatting about the gag show they both watched last night, when Heechul suddenly spoke. “Hey Jackson! no flirting with my sister!” he chuckles.

Hani was about to answer but Jackson beat her “Oppa! Can I be your brother?” he joked, flickering his eyes to Heechul. Everybody in the classroom laugh including Sohee. It was clear to Heechul that Jackson was smitten to her so called dongsaeng but Hani is acting nonchalant about it, “maybe because she’s not interested in those things?” he thought.

Everyone straightened up and returned to their respective seats when their Profes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter