CHAPTER XIV

You Belong with Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul stares on Hani’s dark room, he is sure that the girl has fallen asleep quite a while ago. He is still thinking about what Hani did earlier. He is sure that not long ago that he considered Hani and his mom as family but why is he thinking something else now? He have Sohee, and she’s been his ideal girl ever since he laid his eyes on her, but why is Hani pushing her way towards his heart now? He sighed deeply and stared at the night sky hoping those confused thoughts will go and tomorrow Hani will be back as his family.

 

Hani found out that Heechul went to school early.

 

She arrived at school with a few students lurking in the campus, “I’m still early?” she thought, she walks slowly towards the stairs when she heard a boy and a girl talking.

 

“My mom asked me to continue my studies in Japan.” Hani heard the girl said. She recognized the voice as Sohee. She already knew that the other person is Heechul.

 

“You’re leaving me?” She heard the guy said, her heart starts pounding hard and her breathing becoming heavy.

 

“No, that’s why I will ask you, will you go with me?” she clasps her chest tightly this time.

 

“Your parents are in Japan too right? and they’ve been bugging you to stay there for quite a while.”

 

“Yeah, but…”

 

“I’m sure they will be happy when you come there. Hmm? Please Chulie?, I don’t want to leave you. Please?” Sohee clings to his arm.

 

“Wait Sohee, can I think about this first?”

 

“You don’t have any reason to stay here anyway, your family is there and I will also be there. Do you want us to separate or is there any other reason” Sohee looked at him intently.

 

Jackson saw Hani standing frozen at the foot of the stairs, he decided not to call her and just approach her silently. Hani didn’t notice him approaching as she is still engrossed with what she’s hearing. Jackson started to overheard the conversation, he stopped just behind Hani who’s still oblivious to his presence.

 

“What are you implying?” He’s starting to be annoyed.

 

“It’s her, isn’t it?” the girl’s voice started shaking.

 

“Who’s her??”

 

“Ha! Heechul! Don’t play dumb with me! You know who I’m talking about!”

 

“Please Sohee, don’t do this.” He’s trying to calm her down.

 

“No, since we’re on this conversation already, you tell me. I’m asking you again. It’s her, isn’t it?”

 

“What do you want to know? And who are you talking about?” He’s desperate to finish their argument

 

“Still in this game huh?

 

Hani’s breathing becoming more and more heavy, she knew that it is her that Sohee’s talking about. Jackson notice her shoulders heave up and down oddly. He’s getting anxious, he wants to drag Hani out that place but the girl obviously wants to know HIS answer.

 

“Is it Hani?” Heechul asked

 

Sohee just looked at him, anger still in her eyes.

 

He sighed.. “Please don’t drag her into this, she has nothing to do with me.”

 

Hani balled her hands into fist and that’s her que to walk away. Jackson from behind, placed both of his palms on Hani’s ears.

 

“Don’t listen to this bull anymore.” He whispered.

 

Hani turned her tear stained face to him, her shoulders now heaving furiously.

 

“Bag… inside..” Jackson hardly heard her, but his impulse was faster than his thoughts, he grabbed Hani’s backpack and rummaged inside it, as if his hands knew what he needed to find. He grabbed the nebulizer and held it for her.

 

Hani closed her eyes, tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter