Help

11:11. Time to Make a Wish

*Back to Changkyun’s POV*

 

We were playing around when the news of Gunhee hyung spraining his ankle by a friend, so I have a plan so they can continue practicing.

 

He will be gone for a while, so I decided to help them to practice for their upcoming comeback. I texted Shownu hyung that I will help, since I already know the song.

 

The CEO allowed me to visit Starship which is good, I grabbed my backpack and put extra t-shirts, bottled water and some snacks inside. I got ready and I picked up my backpack and got outside of the room.

 

“Changkyun, where are you going?” Taehyuk hyung asked.

 

“Umm, I’m going to meet with the Monsta X members” I replied.

 

“What for?”

“Umm, just don’t mind it. Bye guys!” I could hear them saying good-bye with a confused tone. I got outside of the dormitory and went to the company.

 

I saw the Monsta X hyungs, except for Gunhee hyung. They were sitting on the practice room’s floor, probably waiting for me since I said that we are meeting in this room.

 

“Hey guys” I said and they all looked up.

 

“Changkyun!”

“You are here!”

“You are here to help us right?” They all stood up and surrounded me.

 

“Yep, I’m going to help you. Can you please tell me your problems” I said. I guess they are pretty confuse because how the hell can I help them when I know nothing? But, I know everything. Every little detail.

 

“I’m having problems with the rap. There is something missing and I don’t know what” Jooheon hyung said  and I nodded.

 

“We are almost finished in the lyrics but we are having problems in some parts” Kihyun hyung said.

 

“We actually know the dance but we are having problems since we are not yet used in having an empty space” Wonho hyung said.

 

“Hmm, I think I can help you all” I said, with confidence in my voice.

 

“But how?” Minhyuk hyung asked.

 

“You’ll see”

 

******************************************

 

First, I helped Jooheon hyung in the rap, then I helped my other hyungs in putting the final touches for the song. All of them were surprised on how fast I fixed the situation so fast but they did’t ask how I did it.

 

We went to the recording studio to record their song, they agreed that I should do Gunhee hyung’s part for now and they will re-record it when Gunhee hyung is healed.

 

Some of the produces and staff of Starship were surprised on how I fit and do the song so well without me knowing the song clearly.

 

“Wow, all of you were great today, especially you Changkyun. You done Gunhee’s part so well and I gotta admit. It was awesome 대박” The producer said and I thanked him.

 

We got out of the recording room and the members would looked at me, astonished.

 

“You were good back there Changkyun!” Wonho hyung said.

 

“The way you rap Gunhee’s part was awesome” Hyungwon hyung said.

 

“Now, I finally know what we are missing!” Jooheon hyung said.

 

“Yeah, I’m going back to our dorm now, I will come back tomorrow so we can practice the choreography” I said and smiled.

 

“Sure! Bye Changkyun!” 

“Stay safe!”

“See you tomorrow”

 

The next day, I kept my promise and I went back to the company, I saw them on the practice room, ready to dance.

 

“Let’s start, shall we?” I said.

 

“But you don’t know the dance Changkyun” Wonho hyung said. Right, I’m in an alternative universe. So they taught me the choreography and some of Gunhee hyung’s part, but since I also done this part before, I done well too.

 

But I feel like one thing did’t changed when I’m here in this AU. I still have problems in doing this one part.

 

I would trip and fall down, I could see the hyungs getting a little annoyed but it disappeared since they realised that I’m from another group.

 

We start to dance again but somehow, I tripped again.

 

“Changkyun, you tripped again. Why can’t you get it right?” Wonho hyung asked and quickly covered his mouth, realising what he said. At least now they are pointing out that I was wrong.

 

“Sorry” I said. Then, an idea popped up in my head.

 

“Guys, what will you do if a member can’t get a part right?” I asked. They looked at each other confuse since I asked them this all of a sudden. “Will you just yell at them?” I asked.

 

“No” they said in unison.

 

“What will you do then?” 

 

“Help them to get the part right” they said. 

 

“Instead of yelling at your members, teach them the right thing, show them the part again but this time, step by step” I said. “Yelling at them would not help, it will just worsen the situation. Teach them properly”

 

They looked at each other. “How do you know that we argue often when we practice?”

 

“Trust me, I know it clearly” I said. They all looked at each other and start to apologise to one another, saying that they should do that instead of doing those.

 

“Now, since you guys are done apologising, can you teach me how to do this properly?” I asked and they nodded. They showed me how to do the move step by step and slowly, I’m getting the move.

 

Later, I got used to the step and now I am doing it perfectly. 

 

“Wow, thank you guys for helping me to learn this step” I said.

 

“No, thank YOU. If it wasn’t for you, we might still yell at each other when we can just show the steps again” Minhyuk hyung said and I smiled.

 

“By the way, before this situation. How do you know the steps so fast?” Hyungwon hyung said.

 

“Well, I umm, someone taught me the dance last month” I said.

 

******************************************

 

*Nu’bility*

 

The members of Nu’bility were confuse, how can Changkyun help the Monsta X members when he don’t anything.

 

“Maybe, he wants to help them, you know how Changkyun is, he likes to help people” Taehyuk said.

 

“But still, we need to go after him. Maybe he might get this weird message saying that they need to meet here so he said that he needs to go to Starship but in reality he will go to the meeting place!” Byunghwa said.

 

“Don’t let your imagination run wild” Taehyuk answered.

 

“But, he might be right hyung. I think we should go to Starship and ask if Changkyun is there” Jongyeon said.

 

“Fine, let’s go to Starship” Taehyuk said. They quickly got ready and went to Starship. They saw a staff passing by as soon as they entered so they decided to ask her.

 

“Umm excuse me, but is Changkyun from Nu’bility here?” Jeongwook asked.

 

“Yes” she answered and we sighed in relief. “He is in the practice room”

 

They thanked her and went to the practice room, they were about to enter when they heard their conversation.

 

“By the way, before this situation. How do you know the steps fast?” Hyungwon asked.

 

“Well, I umm, someone taught me the dance last month” Changkyun replied.

 

The four members were confused about this “situation” but they were surprised by Changkyun’s reply.

 

“Last month?” Jongyeon said.

 

“How did Changkyun find time to practice a dance last month when I never saw him go anywhere?” Byunghwa said.

 

“Because he never gone anywhere, we were promoting last month. Also, during this year, we were busy that we never have time to visit a friend” Jeongwook said.

 

“Then that means, he might be lying” Taehyuk said.

 

*******

 

In the next chapter:

 

“Ya! Changkyun, we need to talk”

 

 

 

“How do you know the choreo?”

 

 

 

“You never get out last month or even this year”

 

 

 

“I’m not from here, this is not my universe”