Doing Bettet Without Me

11:11. Time to Make a Wish

 

I could hear voices shouting my name, it sounds familiar, very familiar. I opened my eyes to see four blurry figures.

 

“K-Kihyun hyung? G-guys?” I whispered but I did’t think that they heard me though.

 

“Your going to be okay Changkyun-ah, I promise” the figure on my right said, I closed my eyes as darkness overcomes me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I woke up inside a white room, I saw someone beside me and three figures by the sofa, my vision is a little blurry. I decided to move a little since I was uncomfortable in my position, but I accidentally woke up the person beside me.

 

“Changkyun-ah?” wait, this voice seems familiar, I swear this is neither of my Monsta X hyungs. He sat up and looked at me, wait, is he....

 

“Ahhh, Taehyuk hyung, can you tell Byunghwa hyung to stop moving too much?” another familiar voice said. Wait, Byunghwa hyung? Taehyuk hyung? 

 

“Are you okay Changkyunnie? Here, let me help you sit up” the person beside me said as he help me up. 

 

“T-Taehyuk hyung” I said, more like a whisper, I did’t know if he heard me.

 

“Thank goodness your awake, how are you feeling?” Taehyuk hyung is really here, wait, all of the Nu’bility members are here.

 

“Um, I-I feel a little dizzy, my head hurts, my throat is a little sore and I feel feverish but other than that, I’m o-okay” I said.

 

“Do you want some water?” He asked, I nodded. He stood up and walked to the water dispenser What exactly happened? Where are my Monsta X hyungs? Why are my Nu’bility hyungs here? (excluding Jongyeon).

 

Hyung came back with a glass of water, he gave it to me and I accepted it. 

 

“W-where are my hyungs?” I asked.

 

“Hyungs? They are over there sleeping” Taehyuk hyung said, pointing at the couch where my two other hyungs and the maknae, sleeping on the couch.

 

“I-I mean my other hyungs, Kihyun hyung? Wonho hyung? Jooheon hyung?” I said, he looked at me with a confused face.

 

“They are the members of Monsta X, right?” He questioned.

 

“Yea, and I’m one of the members of that group” I said. He looked at me again with a confused expression.

 

“What do you mean by that? You are not a member of Monsta X, what are you talking about?” He asked. W-what?

 

“I joined a show called No Mercy after we separate ways, then I became a member of Monsta X. I am one of the seven members” I explained.

 

“We never separate ways Changkyun-ah, we actually debuted, we never gave up despite of our problems. You did’t remember?” He asked, I was about to answer but someone cut me off.

 

“Who were you talking to hyung?” I know that voice. Jeongwook hyung.

 

“Changkyunnie, he is awake” he said and later, all of my hyungs excluding Jongyeon are right beside me.

 

“Are you okay now?” Jongyeon asked, I nodded.

 

“I am so sorry Changkyunnie, I should’ve stayed with you” Byunghwa hyung said.

 

“Ya, it is my fault why Changkyun is in the hospital, I did’t noticed that he is sick. Sorry Changkyunnie”  Jeongwook hyung said.

 

“No, it is my responsibility as a leader to notice that he is sick, not you Jeongwook. I am so sorry Changkyun” Taehyuk hyung said.

 

“Ya everyone, it is no one’s fault. Geez, stop apologising, your ruining your image to me” I chuckled.

 

“Your fine now buddy” Jeongwook hyung said.

 

“He might have a short memory loss since he has a high fever, but he still remember us, which is more than okay” Taehyuk hyung said.

 

“You recognize us right?” Byunghwa hyung asked, I shook my head.

 

“W-WHAT?!” they all said, I tried hard to not laugh but I failed. They looked at me with a confuse face.

 

“Of course I remember you, Taehyuk hyung, Jongyeonnie, Jeongwook hyung and Byunghwa hyung”  I said, pointing each member. All of them sighed in relief.

 

 

 

Some of the members went outside to buy some snacks, so me, Jongyeon and Jeongwook hyung are left behind. 

 

I look at my right to see my phone, I took it and searched: Nu’bility.

 

Nu’bility is a korean boy group. They debuted in Special K Entertainment in 2012. There are 5 members: Taehyuk, Byunghwa, Jeongwook, Changkyun and Jongyeon.

 

I cannot believe it, I am not a member of Monsta X, later I decided to look at the group’s history. 

 

So, we got our first win in 2013, that is pretty early. We got “Best Boy Dance Peformance” in MAMA which is good. We went into different variety shows, our albums was a big hit, we even done a concert. 

 

I decided to search Monsta X in the search bar, I was surprise to see the result.

 

Monsta X is a korean boy group. They debuted in Starship Entertainment in 2015. There are seven members: Shownu, Wonho, Kihyun, Minhyuk, Gunhee, Hyungwon and Jooheon.

 

I searched some of their videos and I saw them having fun, laughing together, they even got their first win already. I knew it, I am the one who is pushing them aside. They are doing better without me.