Injured?!

11:11. Time to Make a Wish

Its been a few days after we met Monsta X, they are currently preparing for a comeback.

 

We are inside the dorm, goofing and playing around, you can see some of my hyungs chasing and scolding us while we ran around. I am having fun in this alternate universe. Way too fun.

 

“Hyung, are the Monsta X hyungs famous?” I asked unexpectedly.

 

“Yes, they are very famous, even in overseas, we are famous too. Our hard work lead us to this stage right now and we need to work hard so that we can go to another stage” Taehyuk hyung said as he played with my hair.

 

“YA! Our favourite movie is playing right now, everyone to the living room!” We heard Jongyeon said, so we went to the room and sat on the sofa.

 

 We laughed and talked through out the movie though, they know the movie too well that they know what is the next line.

 

I smiled as I look at my hyungs.

 

*In Monsta X’s dorm*

 

Everyone is in the studio, recording for their new song, but somehow Gunhee doesn’t fit in Jooheon’s line nor his line aka Changkyun’s line. It is like their voices doesn’t seem to fit.

 

“What are we missing? I feel like the rap part is incomplete” Jooheon said and sighed.

 

“Let us try that part, shall we?” Gunhee said, the other agreed and they start to rap.

 

“She is like dramama ramama

sangsang sok ama urin

neukdaewa minyeo gata ah

beuraungwan ttulko nawa

Oh mama gosh

neol bonaegi neomu ashwiwo

gil ireun bangrangja

neol dugo eodi anga

 

Dramama ramama

michyeobeoriji oh my God

Oh my oh my God

eolmana isunganeul gidaryeotneunga

geuman jom hal ttaega dwaetji honjatmal

jeolmanggam gateun traumamalgo

bada kkottabal”

 

“Something doesn’t feel right, I’m having a headache, I’ll get some water first” Jooheon said as he got out of the room.

 

Gunhee sighed and laid his back on the chair, what is the reason why he thought that he shouldn’t be in Monsta X? Like, someone else should be in his place. They are doing so well, they cannot back down.

 

He remembered Changkyun’s rap and somehow he had this feeling that his rap fit in the song. 

 

He sighed again and stood up and went to the practice room where he left his phone, but along the way, he felt pain in his right leg and fell down.

 

He quickly got up, afraid of being the burden and pretend that nothing happened. He saw the vocal team, getting out of their studio and they looked at Gunhee.

 

“Gunhee, are you okay? We heard a thud” Wonho said.

 

“I-I’m fine, don’t worry” Gun hee responded but when he stood up, he felt pain in his ankle. 

 

‘Shoot, did I twist my ankle?’ 

 

“Ya, are you okay? 괜찮아?” Kihyun said, helping me up.

 

“I’m fine, it is just a small sprain” He replied.

 

“I saw you fall down the stairs earlier, I couldn’t go to your side since you got up so fast and walk like nothing happen. I know you Gunhee, your that type of person who will shove off the pain and continue to work even though your hurting” Hyungwon said.

 

“You should rest for a while” Minhyuk said as he helped Gunhee sit on the sofa. The news spread around Starship, they all panicked since it will affect the comeback.

 

“I’m sorry guys, I should’ve taken care of myself more often. I am sorry for being a burden” he said.

 

“It’s okay Gunhee, don’t worry, we will find a way to solve this problem” Kihyun said.

 

Good thing it is not a grade two sprain, it would take weeks for it to heal, but for Gunhee’s situation, it will only take a few days.

 

Wonho closed his phone and put in on the table inside the living room, Gunhee is inside his room, sleeping.

 

“What are we going to do now, we can’t just sit here doing nothing. We should work too” he said.

 

“But how? Gunhee needs to rest so no one will help Jooheon in the rapping part and if we dance, there would be a small gap” Minhyuk said.

 

Shownu’s phone beeped, he looked at it and saw a message from Nu’bility’s second-to- the-last maknae. Im Changkyun.

 

Changkyun: I heard that Gunhee hyung got injured, you might be having problems on how will you finish the rap part and dance. But, I will help! I will take Gunhee hyung’s part for now.