Meeting Them

11:11. Time to Make a Wish

 

I returned to Nu’bility’s dorm after I was released in the hospital two days ago, I found out that we just finished promoting our new song, I was pushing myself even though I was sick. It is something I would do. I was about to tour the dorm when someone grabbed me.

 

“You should rest, just because you are out of the hospital doesn’t mean that you completely recovered” Taehyuk hyung said. Aish, this protective leader, I love him.

 

“But hyung” I whined. Hyung laughed and pinched my cheeks. 

 

“See? You don’t whine all the time” He said, I pouted and went back to my room which I noticed because there is a sign that says “ Changkyun x Jongyeon Room”  

 

I entered the room and sat on my bed, I looked around the room, it is a bunk bed. I saw two closets, probably mine and Jongwook’s closet. There is a study table filled with papers, maybe they are songs.

 

“You should lie down hyung” Jongwook said, I nodded and lied down.

 

“When is our maknae this caring?” I joked, Jongyeon chuckled and put the blankets on top of me.

 

“Sleep tight hyung” he said, closing the lights and door, I slept peacefully, forgetting that I’m a Monsta X member.

 

~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~

 

During this two days, my fever would go back but thanks to my hyungs and maknae, it would go down quickly and later, I’m back in being the normal me.

 

I went to the dining room and I saw them eating. “Good morning” I said, I sat down on a chair.

 

Byunghwa hyung put his hand on my forehead and smiled. “Your fever is gone, that is good”

 

“I’m glad to see you fine, we were worried sick” Taehyuk hyung said and my members agreed. That is true, they were very worried, one member would stay by my side and they would take turns in taking care of me, when my fever would go back, they would panic even though my fever was low.

 

After we ate, we done the dishes (except me, they keep insisting me to sit down, but I sneakily washed my cup), we went to the living room and sat down on the sofa. Some of us talk, some of us are using their phone, me and Jongyeon are talking about different kind of things. Then, an idea popped up in my head.

 

“Jongyeon” I said.

 

“Hm? Do you need anything hyung?” Jongyeon said, as he turned to me.

 

“Can we visit Starship Entertainment?” I asked, the other members stop doing the things that they are doing and looked at me.

 

“I mean, not today but when both groups are free” I said.

 

“Hmm, I can ask the manager if we can go, but I’m fine with it. Do you want to go to Starship, guys?” Taehyuk hyung asked. Yes! Our leader agreed.

 

“I’m fine with it”

“I really want to meet Monsta X, they are the best hoobaes, so yeah, I agree!”

 

The members, leader and manager agreed, now we are preparing ourselves to meet Monsta X after three days. Good thing that both groups are free.

 

We got to the van and drove off, I’m meeting my hyungs again even though I seen them last week, but I’m in a different world, why am I feeling nervous?  Will they recognise me? Thousands of questions in my head.

 

We arrived at Starship Entertainment, we got down and entered the building, I’m getting more nervous by every step we made, they are not busy today but they are still in work. The building is still the same, the rooms that I know is still there, so I probably know this building rather than the building where I work with.

 

We are now right outside of the door, I am getting more nervous, why are you getting nervous Changkyun? They are your hyungs, well from another universe.

 

We went inside the room and I saw my hyungs sitting down on the chair.

 

“안녕하세요 Nu’bility 순배님” they said and bowed.

 

“Guys, for the last time, don’t call us sunbaenim” Taehyuk said and giggled. We all sat down on the chair, I looked around the room, it is still the same, nothing has changed except the fact that I’m in Nu’bility and #GUN hyung is in Monsta X.

 

“Changkyun, I heard that you got hospitalised, I hope your feeling good now” Shownu hyung said.

 

“Yeah, you gave us a shock” Kihyun hyung said.

 

“I’m doing well now, thank you for your concern” I said.

 

“Ya, you had a fever a few days ago” Byunghwa hyung said and chuckled.

 

We talked and laughed, I could tell that the members are very comfortable and they are having fun. 

 

We would talk about funny things that happened in the dorm, talk about food sometimes and talk about games. Nothing  has changed in their personality.

 

“We will release our next album this November, so we cannot meet often since we are busy” Jooheon hyung said.

 

“It is fine, don’t worry. You will have a successful comeback, trust me” I said and smiled.

 

“Woahh, there goes Changkyun!” Jeongwook hyung said and I playfully hit his arms.

 

It only had been four hours but we need to go home early, I don’t even know why. 

 

“Let say ‘fighting’ for a successful comeback for Monsta X” Jongyeon said. We all agreed, we put are arms on top of one another.

 

“몬스타 엑스 파이팅!!”