His First Love

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It wasn't really cloudy but something about the weather just makes Jennie want to enjoy it. Maybe it's because although the sun is way up the sky, it doesn't feel hot and it's actually windy. 

 

So she decided to get out blackpink's recording studio and instead went up the staircase leading to YGE's building rooftop. Might as well enjoy this while it last. Maybe she could get some ideas for the lyrics she's writing if she hang out there. 

 

Jennie was smiling widely as she finally reached the top of the stairs and she was about to push the slightly opened door when she heard a very familiar voice. 

 

"Jiwon?" Jennie murmured and decided to take a peek by the door, a smile already forming on her face. But she froze when she finally saw him. 

 

There was Kim Jiwon, alright. But he wasn't alone. He's with... Hayi. Jennie involuntary clenched her fist. There's nothing going on actually. They're just standing there, a few steps between them. But something just felt weird for Jennie. The atmosphere felt thick and there's definitely tension. And although she's a little far away from them, she could see Bobby's face since he's the one facing the door and Jennie could only see Hayi's backview. His expression, he looked surprised. Jennie doesn't even know but she felt her heart constrict. 

 

She wanted to run away. She didn't want to see this scene at all. But she couldn't. It's as if her feet are rooted to the ground. 

 

"Yeah, I'm such a fool, I guess. I can't... I can't really let go. Even tho I broke your heart, I still... This love we once have, I don't think I'll ever experience it again." 

 

Jennie quickly put her hands on to cover her gasped. Wow. Yeah, she knew, Hayi still loves Bobby. But hearing it? She couldn't help but sadly smile. Lee Hayi is so brave. And maybe that's why Bobby loves her. Because she's such a strong independent women who can very well fight for what she want. So very different from Jennie Kim. 

 

She won't never be strong and confident like Lee Hi. She could never break down all her walls and show her vulnerable side just like that. She could never just confess her emotions and throw it in the open without care or being scared. 

 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter