Kim Jisoo

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jisoo watched as Bobby walked out the room with Jennie in tow. She couldn't help but smile, she knew Jennie would be blushing so hard right now. She sighed when she felt someone unceremoniously sat beside her, a very drunk Lee Seunghoon, with his eyes closed, groaned. 

 

"You're so drunk oppa. Seulgi-unnie will be angry," she teased, laughing when Seunghoon shook his head, making him more dizzy. 

 

"Don't tell her, Jisoo-yah. She'll kill me," Hoon said, massaging his temples, trying to fight of the dizziness, Jisoo giggling as she grabbed her phone, already sending a message to Seulgi. "Yah, Jisoo, did you notice?" Hoon suddenly asked, stopping Jisoo, making her frown. "Katie seems meaner to Jennie than usual," he added. Lee Seunghoon will always be so talkative whenever he's drunk. 

 

"I know. It's so annoying," Jisoo commented, looking around the room, searching for the girl they're talking about. She saw Katie with Hayi and it looks like they're having a serious talk. 

 

"That girl can be scheming sometimes. Do you even know why she broke up with Jaewon?" Hoon questioned, making Jisoo's brows to furrowed. 

 

"It's her who broke up with Jaewon-oppa?" 

 

"Yeah. It's something about being bored or something. I don't even understand and now she's the one acting like Jaewon hurt her. Psh. She's the one who left Jaewon," Hoon stated, shaking his head, making him groan as the the dizziness intensified. 

 

"Huh,"Jisoo said, contemplating hard. "Well, why would she do that?" 

 

"And it's weird but it looks like she's being a lot closer to Bobby than usual." 

 

"What? What do you mean, oppa?" Jisoo asked, watching as Seunghoon covered his eyes.

 

"Secret," Hoon answered, grabbing his own phone. 

 

"Yah! Tell me," Jisoo reacted, grabbing his arm. 

 

"Huh? No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter