His Eyes

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time they met wasn’t even romantic. It was so plain, not even worthy to be remembered but Kim Jennie vividly recalls it as if it happened yesterday. She was walking the beautiful corridor of YGE for their monthly evaluation, being nervous and fidgety, with Kim Euna besides her, trying to calm her down, which was not working at all.

 

Jennie’s anxiety rocketed up when they entered one of the dance room, seeing all the trainees there. She kept taking deep breaths, hoping to composed herself. She looked around, seeing Future 2ne1, Suah even waved her hand to Jennie, and so she smiled at her dongsaeng but her anxiety was still eating her up. She saw the male trainees, all were busy in their own world. And then her gaze met with someone else across the room. That one guy who looked so serious, wearing baggy pants and oversized shirt, and twirling his cap with his hands. He grinned, seeing her, and Jennie couldn’t help but smile back. The abrupt moment was ruined when Kim Eunbi dragged her for a pep talk before they perform.

 

No, she didn’t fall in love with him with his cute smile, small eyes, and bunny teeth. No, she fell in love the moment he stood there with his team, full of swag, showing his talent and eagerness. The way his body moved to the beat, his overflowing swag as he rapped, his overall stage presence. Yes, Kim Jennie fell in love with him because of the passion in his eyes, beautifully reflected as he gave his all in that monthly evaluation.

 

Just like today, watching him perform his solo debut song, ‘I Love You’, alone, without s, the fire in his eyes so vivid as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter