His Ex

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was listening to Untitled 2014 while writing this update so y'all watch it. And before anyone kills me, yes, this is till a jenbob story. And go and read. Lol. 

Lee Hayi sighed for the nth time, watching as the clouds passed by. She leaned on the criss-cross wire fence here in YGE's rooftop, closing her eyes as she felt the soft summer breeze blew her hair freely out of her messy ponytail. Last night was a mess. It was a mess. She didn't know who would she be more cautious, her Katie-unnie or Jisoo-unnie. Both may look kind but damn, those girls can be vicious. She sighed again and jolted when she felt someone's presence. She opened her eyes and squinted a little from the sunlight directly radiating on them, only seeing the silhouette of a man standing beside her, also leaning on the fence, looking down, probably watching the busy streets of Mapogu. She knew who it was anyway, she can very much recognized him instantly. 

 

"You're not okay. What's wrong?" He asked, his deep voice making her close her eyes. His voice, damn it. It still has an effect on her. Well, , Lee Hayi, you're the one who let go, stop being sentimental. 

 

"Nothing," she whispered and she almost gasped when he suddenly gently grabbed some of her hair which was hiding her face. She looked up and saw him looking at her with concern in his eyes. Damn, stop, Kim Jiwon. Don't make me fall for you again. Oh wait, she never really stopped tho. Ugh. 

 

"You're lying," Bobby said, pushing her hair away from her face. She sadly smiled and shook her head. He turned and they both leaned on the fence, silently watching as clouds passed by. Neither speaking but the silence felt comfortable enough. 

 

"It's... It's kinda funny when I think about it," Lee Hayi started and Bobby couldn't help but smirk. Whenever there's something bothering Hayi, she would always try not to tell anyone and so Bobby learned that the best way to help her is just be silent until she's ready to share. "Katie-unnie wants us to get back together," she whispered and laugh, trying to make the situation light. 

 

"Really, huh?" Bobby mumbled and Hayi felt her walls getting taller, she fisted her palms. His voice sounded like he doesn't really agree with that. Don't you dare cry, Lee Hayi. You don't have the right to cry. 

 

"Yeah, but you don't have to worry. You know unnie is just like that. She just have a hard time letting go of the past. You know her, she's just pestering me about it but it's fine. It's--" she halted and gasped when Bobby suddenly pulled her towards him, enveloping her in an embrace. She felt him gently carding his fingers in her hair, while his other arm was wrapped around her waist. 

 

"Don't. Don't do this, Hi. Don't act like you're okay when we both know you're not," he seriously said and Hayi didn't know why but her tears came. So hard. She cried and cried in his arms. She never cried, not even once, not even when they were breaking up, in this same place. She didn't... She didn't cry because she knew she didn't have the right to cry when she's the one breaking his heart. But no... Damn him. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter