Surprise

Save the Best for Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie sleepily rubbed her eyes as she lean her head on the table. It was well passed 2 in the morning already but she was still fighting off the urge to sleep. She glared at the notebook by her table in one of YGE’s studio. She wanted to write songs, she really did but she really didn’t have a talent in mixing beat and such like the boy groups in their company so she stick to one of the things she learn in this company, writing lyrics. Easier said than done, though, her mind was already tired but she had deadlines to finish and she didn’t care if her previous songs were rejected, she just have to try and try until lyrics she wrote would finally become a part of their comeback.

 

“Hey.”

 

Jennie heard a deep baritone voice and she hated how her heartbeat sped up, hearing his voice. She already knew who it was, even though she didn’t turn.

 

“Here, drink this,” he said as he grabbed a chair and sat beside her, making Jennie lift her head from the table. He smiled that annoying grin of his, showing his bunny teeth and Jennie knew that she couldn’t focus anymore.

 

“Thank you,” she mumbled, accepting the cup of coffee. She stiffened when their fingers brushed as he passed the plastic cup to her and inwardly cursed herself.

 

“No problem, Jendeukie. I was also working late in the studio and Jisoo texted me to check up on you since you’re also working late,” he said and Jennie tried her best to appear nonchalant even though she wanted to roll her eyes. So he only come her because Jisoo-unnie told him? Jennie mentally slapped herself. Shut up! Of course he would never like you the way you like him.

 

“I’m fine. Now go away, Bobby,” she said, grabbing her notebook and closing it, afraid that Bobby would see her doodles and whatnots about him. Bobby just grinned and playfully clutched his shirt by his chest.

 

“Ouch, you’re hurting me, Jen. I came all the way here to see you and that’s what you’ll say?” Jennie rolled her eyes, hating how cute he looked that moment.

 

“Yeah, you came all the way here from the other music studio on the west wing. Was it tiring to walk here?” she sarcastically asked, crossing her arms and Bobby just grinned and nodded. “Urrgh. Just go away, will you?” Bobby was supposed to answer when the door suddenly opened, rev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter