Chapter 4

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of Taehyung's day consisted of him him and Jimin telling each other stories that they had missed out on and him and Irene learning more about each other. If the students weren't taken aback by Jimin and Taehyungs interactions, then this was what really made their minds delve deep into confusion. It was Bae Irene, she was known for being hard to play, rejection queen™. Yet she was accepting the presence of the knew boy? There was some much that had their heads spinning, so one of them gathered the courage to quinterrogate Taehyung when she had noticed the latter at the gate of the school waiting for someone. She would find out, it's what she is best at-that is with anything involving secrets and the untold. Her brother was also like this, but that is irrelevant.

"Who are you?" the girl staight up asked with a biwildered expression. It caught Taehyung off gaurd, not even that she was there until she had spoken. "Well, i would have thought that you already knew that form this morning" because Taehyung can be stupid, he thought she wanted to know his name and his answer only agrivated the girl who was unknown to him.

"That isn't what i meant, I know who you are. Your Kim Taehyung, but i want to know what your deal is. How do you know Jimin and who were you able to even breathe around Irene? This is litteraly your first day and all those girls are swooning over you, I just don't get it!"

"i don't mean to rude, but given you know me, can you tell me your name? Then i can answer you questions if you'd like." Taehyung tried his best to be mannerful, not wanting to anger the girl any more than she already is as well as him doing his best to make good first impressions.

"My name? Does it matter?"

"Yep, it’s the only way i can answer your questions"

"Well...it's Kang Mina, now can you tell me?"

Kang Mina. Taehyung will remember her name, he needs to try and make friends so this could be a good start. "Then I guess i have to tell you know don't I? Me and Jimin used to be best friends when i still lived here, but then i move to London so i hadn't seen him in 6 years and he is friends with Irene who also is close with my family. Though, today was the first time that i met her and my mother seems to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter