Chapter 3

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was finally then first day of school and two very estatic boys sat in the dinning room of their house, hurriedly eating their pancakes while the other did the same but much more reluctantly. Baekhyun wasn't looking forward to school which is made clear from his views on being in this country and he was suprised when he saw that Taehyung forgot about their tall people conversation and seemed more than happy to have to go out into 'the wilderness' that school is. Taehyung had actually been dreding school along with Baekhyun until he was granted with the information of the Bae family. If this wasn't enough to get him outside, then his mother telling him that he was in the same class as the very daughter thaey had previously spoke about as well as his old best friend was definitly the cherry on the cake. He had never been so energetic to go to school since before he left because not only was he able to be with his best friend, but he would be able to bloom another 'friendship' with a certain boy he was paired with in sports class.

 

Now that Taehyung is older, he has became less fond of this class and has even forgot of that boys existence. One thing he didn't realise is that his excitement was most certainly showing of to his parents and cousin, who were questioning his sanity along with Mingyu's as he also had something to look forward to. But that was confidential information, only for him.

Now that Taehyung is standing at the gate of Inchang High School, he is feeling rather nervous to see the two people that have been carved into his mind since late last night accompanied with what the hell he will do when introducing himself. He considered asking his brother (never in amillion years would he get advise from Baekhyun for something like this) but then completely disregarded that thought when right before his eyes was non other than Park Jimin, his old best friend.

"Well if it isn't Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung was in dismay at how Jimin looked excactly the sam but so different at the same time, in short, he couldn't believe how good looking his best friend turned out to be.

"Is that really you, Park Jimin?"

With this, the people passing by, just having an ordinary day at school were perplexed as to how god himself knew their king. Jimin had never been seen conversing with someone other than Irene, Namjoon and him, so they could only ask themselves who this drop dead gorgeous man was.

 

The 3 Kim boys stood infront of the whole school in that mornings assembly to introduce themselves, and yes, while people were in awe at all of them, most people were paying most attention to Taehyung because of his interaction with Jimin not that long ago. The other students got really curious once they started to walk together to the hall while they started to catch up.

Taehyung, unlike the two people by his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter